PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Happily Ever After

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-07-2014, 05:04 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
(Ahh, I have writer’s block as well! Sorry this post is so short!
Feel free to add anything if you'd like. You can have Janelle say something if you need her to.)

After riding for a while, we tie our horses to a tree in a clearing. Out of a bag I brought along, I grab four apples; two for our horses and two for us. After giving the other two apples to the horses, I toss one to Lilianna who catches it midair.
“My mother hates apple…isn’t that weird?” I comment, plopping down on the grass by Lilianna and taking a large bite out of my apple. “I'm not sure why she does.”

I’ve always assumed it is because my grandmother was the Evil Queen and she was known for that poison apple she gave Snow White, but I don't know for sure, because that doesn't make much sense.

All too soon, we hear our mothers calling us. “Lilianna! Janelle!”
I exhale loudly and flop backwards on the grass. “There goes our freedom.” I grumble.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:09 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Sounds great, Liri and Misty! I'm up for doing whatever you guys ar
Heyby the way, Liri, what do you have planned for Slightly? Will Astrid be captured, but not the boys? Or will they all be captured except Slightly?
I think it's really interesting to still have Astrid and Lillie posting. That way, when they get captured, you guys can post about what the imprisonment is like.
Old 03-07-2014, 05:31 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Happily Ever After

I think Astrid will get captured, but not the boys. Slightly will take leadership of the boys when she is gone since he is her second in command.
Old 03-07-2014, 07:05 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Cole's new form!

Name: Julianna (the Anna is pronounced like Anna's from Frozen )
Daughter of: Annalise/Colin
Descendant of: Anna and Hans
Where are you: Arendelle
Appearance: Curly strawberry blonde hair, aqua blue eyes, with pale skin and a small frame
Personality: Bubbly, easily excited, very bouncy, chipper, and can be irresponsible at times
Pet: None
Other: She absolutely adores her older sister, Annabeth (is that okay, Jenny? ). She loves spending time with her mom, and her best friends are Saige and Mei (is this okay too, Liri and Night?). Ivory is basically her role model (is that okay also, Night?)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Julianna.jpg (26.0 KB, 22 views)

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 03-07-2014 at 08:05 PM. Reason: added picture
Old 03-07-2014, 07:43 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Yep! Sounds good Hazy
Old 03-07-2014, 08:38 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(After thinking about and debating names, I chose Avia for the eldest. Thanks, Rosey, for the ideas!)

Avia
I looked behind me one last time at the mansion, making sure none of my "friends" had decided to stick around and follow me into the garden. They came to see me once or twice a week, and we had some fun, I guess. But they don't know my secret--I haven't told anyone outside my family since my first friends gave me strange looks for it.
Maybe my friends now will understand.
And maybe they won't.
But, they can tell I'm hiding something, and want to know what it is. I've already made the mistake once of almost letting one of my friends into the garden--I'm not making that mistake again.

Heading deeper into the hedged path, with gently rustling trees letting sparkling patches of sunlight seep though onto the cobblestones, I began to relax. No one was following me, no one was pestering me all of the time...
I was free.
I love the garden. Not only because I can let myself really shine, surrounded by animals, but the best part was the history. The mansion once housed Cinderella, and then belonged to the stepmother and stepsisters after she moved to the castle; and had since been renovated to look even more magical. It was a real, magical garden!

Halfway down the path to the garden, a little bird chirped overhead, "she's back!"
Immediately, the bird and two more flittered down to me. One nestled in my hair, one on my shoulder, and the other right in front of me.
I laughed a little. "Good day Flora, Fauna, Merriweather," I nodded to each of them, making Merriweather bobble on my head. I named them after the three good fairies who helped the princess Aurora because they sort of reminded me of them with their personalities.
"You know I'm still up here," chirped Merri, making me laugh even harder.
"Oh, Merri, give it a rest," replied Flora, who was flying in front of me. "Besides, if you don't like the head, let some other bird sit in it."
Flora immediately flew upward, and as I began to sense a fight, I scooped up the both of them in my hands and looked at them individually.
"Will you two ever get along?" I joked.
"Maybe one day," replied Fauna, snuggling deeper into my cloak, which hung around my shoulders.

"So, what's flappin'?" I asked them.
"Oh, oh!" chirped Merriweather, fluttering up to my face. "There's a surprise at the fountain!"
I looked confused. "A surprise? Who got me that?"
Flora chirp-giggled, and all three of them flew down the path ahead of me. I jogged, trying to keep up, until we managed to get into the clearing ahead, and there was...
"Mom!" I grinned, ran forward, and gave her a hug. "How was the trip?"
"It was fine," she replied. "Your dad still wants to finish exploring the island, but after feeling like I was walking in circles for several days..."
I laughed a little. I was close to my mom--she always knew how to make you laugh.
"I have something for you, though," she replied, handing me a small box. I glanced at her, hoping for a clue, before I lifted off the top and found...
"A perfect sand dollar! Cool!" I quickly lifted it up in my hands, looking at it closer. It wasn't big, though for a sand dollar, it felt pretty sturdy.
"Its been enchanted to not fall apart as easily," she admitted. "I mean, I broke it twice on the way here, so I think I had to do it." Here, she traced two fine cracks.

"Its perfect," I told her, giving her another hug. "I love it so--"
"Mommy!" someone cried out, surprising me. As I looked over, I just managed to catch a glimpse of Lilac before she squeezed my mom in a tight hug.
After the tight hug, Lilac turned to me and squeeze me tightly. "How did it go?" she asked my mom, while she was trying to hug me.
"It went well," she replied with a smile.
"So... where is Daddy?" Lilac asked, plopping herself down in between me and Mom.
"Still on the island," she admitted. "I didn't want to leave him there, but I missed you both so much!" Here, she gave us both a tight squeeze, sadwiching Lilac in the middle and making her laugh.
"So," I asked, winking at Mom, "where's Lilac's gift?"
Lilac's eyes went wide, and she turned to face my mom immediately.
"Oh, yes," replied Mom, returning my wink. "But I can only give it to her if she's been a really good girl while I've been gone..."
"Mooom," replied Lilac, folding her arms over her chest. "I'm not a 'little girl' anymore! I can take care of myself!"
"Yeah," I replied, "until you have to make lunch. Or dinner. Or anything like that."
Lilac stuck her tongue out at me in reply, and I laughed.
"Well," I told my mom, "I think... that she's been pretty good."
My mom let out a sigh, and Lilac looked quickly between the two of us.
"Well..." My mom started, handing my little sister the box. Her eyes lit up immediately, and she began to tear open the box. "...I guess she can have it!"

"Oh," gasped Lilac, pulling out a smooth conch shell.
"Its just a little something," shrugged my mom. "But at least you can hear the ocean through it!
My sister slowly held the conch up to her ear, and immediately started smiling. "I can even hear the seagulls in the backround!" She replied, walking around the square, as if to try and get different sounds.
I smiled at my mom, while she watched my sister. "Another enchantment?
"It just 'enhances' what she can already hear," she replied with a smile. "Sometimes, magic can really be amazing."
I nodded and smiled a little. My mom had told us stories of the land where she had grown up--Earth--where there was no magic of any kind. Or, at least the magic that we were used to. I remember her telling us how it was a bit weird at first to become used to our customs here.
"Earth must have been so different," I say.
She just smiles, and shakes her head slightly. "Not as different as you might think..." she replied, watching my sister dance around with her shell.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 03-08-2014 at 11:39 PM. Reason: Adding a bit for a better ending sentence
Old 03-07-2014, 10:43 PM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 

Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
(Ok, so I’ve decided that I want Sirena’s birthday to be on a different day than the anniversary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liri Dazzlebeam View Post
Maybe Saige and Mei should visit Sirena. Maybe thats what Laurel wanted to talk to them about?
Maybe Sirena's birthday could be “tomorrow” (RP tomorrow ) and Mei and Saige could be coming to visit for her party?

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post
(After thinking about and debating names, I chose Avia for the eldest. Thanks, Rosey, for the ideas!)
Avia is such a pretty name, Eve!!

I will post later today if I can!! )
Old 03-07-2014, 10:45 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent

Sounds good to me Misty! You and Night will have to write it though.

Alright guys, its time for me to go. I know that Astrid, Slightly, and Mei are in good hands Talk to you all soon!
Old 03-07-2014, 11:55 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Bye, Liri! Hope you have an amazing time.
I'm glad you're okay with the way I controlled Mei. Don't worry, all your characters will be in good hands!
Hazy, Ivory would be honored to be Julianna's role model!

"What is it now, Mom?" I ask warily. More often than not, these "talks" involves one or both of us being in trouble.
Laurel frowns at my choice of clothing. "Saige, you've been in the forest - Oh, never mind. I should've guessed where you were." She sighs.
Princess Laurel Alvery-Khan, aka Mom, is pretty much your average prim and perfect princess. Whereas Shang, our father, is captain of the brigade of guards that protected Estoriana. I've wanted to be like him ever since I was old enough to hold a sword.
Why did my parents ever decide to get married? Don't ask me. They're one of the weirdest, most mismatched couple I've ever known.
"Anyway," Laurel continues. "It's almost time to visit Marina and Sirena." At this, Mei and I perk up. Sirena, along with Julianna of Arendelle, are our two best friends. "You two know it's Sirena's birthday tomorrow. Well, before we leave, I want to get the two of you fitted for new gowns to wear at her party."
"What?!" I gape at my mother. "MOM! It's just Sirena, and I have plenty of gowns." More than I would ever want or need, that was for sure.
Mei, as usual, doesn't talk back to Laurel. She was more the calm, clever one, who always spoke as the voice of reason.
"I'm sure Sirena wouldn't appreciate you showing up at her ball with mud stains on your dress," Laurel retorts.
I'm about to snap back that she probably wouldn't notice, but then I let out a huge sigh, defeated. The thing is? Sirena probably would notice, observant and prudent as she is.
Sometimes I think I'm adopted. How in the world did I come to be related to my mom?

(Haha, just noticed that everyone else refers to their old character as "Mom". I still call her Laurel! And you know how Janelle and Sparrow think their moms don't "get" them? Well, I'm doing the exact opposite here, because Saige doesn't "get" Laurel!)

Last edited by Night Wish; 05-08-2014 at 10:04 PM.
Old 03-08-2014, 01:42 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Whoa, you guys move really fast! And you're all such good writers. No wonder you got OUAT to be so long.
Just out of curiosity, who actually started the thing about using glitter text for character names? It didn't happen in older role plays before OUAT, so I know it was one of you guys.
Jessamine

Queen Ivory dropped us off just outside Agrabah, in the middle of the desert. And by dropped off, I mean teleported, using some sort of scepter.
It was completely freaky. I was already missing Earth. This impossible world just isn't for me.
"I trust you'll find your way okay?" Ivory smiled graciously, but she looked out of place in the desert with her frost encrusted gown.
"Are you some sort of fairytale descendant too?" I asked before I realized it might be rude. How are you supposed to talk to a queen anyway?
Ivory didn't look offended. "I'm the Snow Queen."
I blinked. She smiled and waved a hand, making a swirling trail of snowflakes, right in the middle of the.desert.
Okay, I definitely don't want to get on her bad side. Even though the girl didn't look much older than me, and I couldn't believe she was a queen.
"Thank you for your help, Your Majesty," my father said gratefully. "We can take it from here."
With one last smile, Ivory portalled away.
"What do you want to see first, Jess?" Mom asked.
"I just want to go home," I muttered.
"Great idea, we'll check out the palace first." Dad agreed.
That was NOT what I meant. But my parents and I soon make our way to the palace of Agrabah. Once inside, I wander away from them, aimlessly walking through the halls.
Servants passing by smiled at me, gave words of greeting. "We have long awaited your return," one of them whispered.
I didn't respond. I felt lost, and alone. This strange world wasn't mine, and I didn't know anyone here.
I really didn't belong here.

(If anyone has nowhere to go, feel free to come by and welcome the new descendants! Jess needs someone to talk to. )
Old 03-08-2014, 02:09 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Hey! I have wifi! I still wont be posting a whole lot, but I will try to keep up
Old 03-08-2014, 02:38 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
That's fine Hazy, I like having siblings of any kind.

I might have Annabeth be a bit like Anna and desperately want love that gets her into trouble. Is that ok? I think it might be funny
Old 03-08-2014, 06:05 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
Whoa, you guys move really fast! And you're all such good writers. No wonder you got OUAT to be so long.
Just out of curiosity, who actually started the thing about using glitter text for character names? It didn't happen in older role plays before OUAT, so I know it was one of you guys.
Yeah, we do have a tendency to move really fast! It's just so good!
To answer your question, I'm actually not sure who started the glitter text thing. People might have done it every once in awhile before OUAT, I've been RPing for almost a year and a half so I've seen them a few times before OUAT, but that RP did make the glitter text very popular.

I followed Astrid, Ivory, the Lost Boys, Calla, Jack, and Mom. I reached for Ivory's hand, and she gave mine a reassuring tug. I chewed on my lip nervously. I was always timid when I met new people.
I knew I didn't have to be, but I didn't quite understand why I was. I supposed it was better than being an awkward chatterbox, and babble on about an irrelevant subject. Mommy had a tendency to do that. I found it funny, though.
We didn't walk very long until we came into a large clearing. To my left was the sea, with the saltiness wafting through the air. And to my right were jagged rocks. Just beyond, a large stone castle stood tall. "Is that where we're going, Ivy?" I whispered in her ear. (Is it okay if Julianna calls her that? Maybe when she was little, she couldn't pronounce Ivory right so it came out Ivy? If you don't like it that's fine, Night! )
She nodded. "Dove, my sister, and her husband Hunter live there part time with their daughter, Sparrow."
"Who are they the descendants of?" I inquired. I think I'd met Dove when I was three, but my memories of her were feeble. Every couple of months she'd stop by Arendelle's palace to visit my aunt Ivory, but I never saw her.
"Dove is the descendant of Wendy and Belle, and Hunter is the son of Captain Hook and Anastasia," Ivory replied.
"Oh." Just then, we arrived at the castle gate. Guards opened the door, and we walked through. I grinned at the guard and waved a little, as a silent thank you for opening the door. Of course I knew it was part of their job, but as Mommy frequently told me to show kindness to anyone and everyone.
We walked in to the Great Hall, and I gasped. The ceiling was thirty feet up, and the stone walls were covered in embellished shields, decorated swords, and exquisite paintings. Bright crimson rugs lay scattered on the floor, and flames flickered on beautiful marble pillars every few feet.
Standing just a few feet away was a beautiful young lady with light brown hair and crystal blue eyes. She wore a dazzling knee length pale blue dress, and placed perfectly on her head was a sparkling headband. "I'm so glad you're here!" She exclaimed.
Old 03-08-2014, 07:19 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent

"What is it now, Mom?" Saige asked warily. More often than not, these "talks" involves one or both of us being in trouble.
Mom frowns at her choice of clothing. "Saige, you've been in the forest - Oh, never mind. I should've guessed where you were." She sighs.

Saige and Mom didn't get along very well. Saige thought Mom was just a typical princess, and wanted to be just like Dad instead. Dad is Captain of the Guard of Estoriana, and the greatest warrior there is. Saige wished she never had to wear fancy dresses, but that comes with being a princess.

My parents were definitely a strange match, but they completed each other nicely. The were opposites in many ways, but I guess opposites attract. They worked well together.

"Anyway," Mom continues. "It's almost time to visit Marina and Sirena." At this, Saige and I perk up. Sirena, along with Julianna of Arendelle, are our two best friends. "You two know it's Sirena's birthday tomorrow. Well, before we leave, I want to get the two of you fitted for new gowns to wear at her party."
"What?!" My twin gapes at our mother. "MOM! It's just Sirena, and I have plenty of dresses!"

This was all true, but I stayed silent. Saige was the one who always spoke her mind, but I could generally get her to see reason eventually. I kept quiet and resolved to calm her later, after she had fumed a while.

"I'm sure Sirena wouldn't appreciate you showing up at her ball with mud stains on your dress," Mom retorts.
Saige is about to retort, but then she holds her tongue and lets out a sigh of defeat. We both know that Sirena would probably notice, and kindly have her maid fix it.

"Thank you girls. Now go get fitted." Mom says before walking away.
"Come on Saige." I say after Mom gets far enough away, "Lets get this over with."
"This is ridiculous. We don't need another dress!" Saige rants.
"I know." I reply calmly.
"Mei!" She cries out, exasperated with me, but then she gives me a sheepish look, "I'm being ridiculous aren't I?"
"Yes." I reply simply.
"Its just a dress." She sighs, resigning herself to getting yet another dress.
"Just a dress." I agree. "Hey, look on the bright side, we get to go visit Sirena!" I say with a smile, and soon Saige is smiling reluctantly too. Then I link my arm with hers, and we walk off to get fitted for the party.

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 03-10-2014 at 08:21 PM.
Old 03-08-2014, 03:52 PM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(Ok, I decided to name Marina’s kingdom Coventina. (I believe it means something with water. )
Glory, Sirena and her family are going to invite Jessamine and her family to their party! )

After standing still for thirty more minutes, Meredith finally completes fitting my dress and takes it away for final alterations. Once she leaves, I change into a long gown with capped sleeves and gold details all over the deep purple fabric. It is inspired by the clothing worn in the land my dad comes from. He is a former genie who is from Agrabah, but my mom found his lamp in the remains of a shipwreck near Coventina several years ago. At that time, his name was Roshan. (he goes by Robert now. Not sure why he changed it…maybe because it was easier to remember?) Anyway, mom didn’t use her three wishes he gave her right away because she couldn’t think of anything she wanted at that time. Over the span of a several months, they became good friends, and she did eventually use two of her wishes. For her final wish, she wished for his freedom. Long story short, they eventually fell in love, got married, and a few years later had me.
Once I am done changing into my dress, I plop down on my bed and continue to read my book. What a lot of people don’t know about me is I love to read stories full of adventure and drama. Right now, I am reading a story about a girl named Merida. I can’t help but envy her; she’s so brave and strong. Sometimes, I wish I could be like that. I’m very weak due to my tiny stature and I am nowhere near brave. Secretly, I want to be strong and I wish I could go on adventures, but I’m too afraid to and I think I am too “practical” for that kind of life.Wow...and I accused my mom of having her head in the clouds!
That’s one of the reasons why I like being around my best friends, Mei and Saige. They make everything we do fun and adventurous, and they help bring me out of my “comfort zone of properness” a little bit. Whenever I am around them, that adventurous life I secretly long for doesn’t seem that impossible.
After reading my book for a while longer, I leave by bedroom and head to the dining room for lunch. When I enter, my mom and dad are already at the table waiting for me. Mother is now wearing a beautiful light blue gown that shimmers when in the light and half of her hair is pulled up. She smiles warmly at me as I sit across from her at the table. I smile back, then turn to look out the window. Half of the wall in the dining room is a large window that overlooks the ocean. The sun is shining down on the water, making it look like thousands of twinkling stars are floating in the ocean. I suddenly feel the urge to dive right into the ocean. Maybe I will go swimming today… I think, but my practical self takes over and rejects the idea.
“Sirena, Mei and Saige will be at your party tomorrow.” She says, catching my attention.
I smile excitedly. “I’m so glad they are coming!”
“Marina,” Dad says. “I just remembered. Earlier today, the descendants of Princess Jasmine arrived in Agrabah.“ Because Dad is from Agrabah, he likes to stay in touch with the people there. “And they have a daughter who is only a few years older than Sirena.” He continues.
“We could invite them to my party tomorrow.” I suggest.
“That’s a wonderful idea!!” Mom says.
After lunch, I follow my dad outside to our balcony. With him, he brings a single sheet of paper with a note to the new King and Queen of Agrabah, inviting them to my party tomorrow night. Even though dad is no longer a genie, he still has a tiny bit of magical abilities left. I watch as he forms the note into the shape of a little bird and gently tosses it into the air. Immediately, it flies off into the distance as if it were a real bird, and begins to make its way to Agrabah.
My dad and I exchange smiles, then head back inside together.

(I’ll post again later today)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Family.jpg (61.0 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by Misty_12; 03-08-2014 at 04:10 PM.