PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old Looking for Fairies

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-19-2014, 03:16 PM
Is a Pixie
View Laguna's Photo Album
Laguna's Fairy
My Mood: Artistic
Laguna is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Post Looking for Fairies

I'm working on writing my new fairy Laguna's arrival story, and I would really like some of PHF's fairies in it. I need mostly Water Fairies, so if you guys his could send me a PM with a picture of your fairy and a short bio or post it here I'd really appreciate it.

Also, under the Pixie Tales board, what's the Hollow Tales sub-board for?

Last edited by Laguna; 07-19-2014 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Added details
Old 07-19-2014, 04:28 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I'm sorry, I have no screenshots of Rainmist.

Hollow Tales is the Pixie Tales archive by the way. If we didn't have an archive forum, fairies might still be posting on threads dating all the way back to 2007!
Old 07-19-2014, 05:57 PM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
You can add Lily into your story if you like!

Bio: Lily was born in March 6, 2011. She is a great friend and is very active, though sometimes she is very hyper (Even Dulcie herself knows that she's been sneaking into her kitchen... ). She is a well known Tinker talent, too.

Lily Snowfleck

Thank you so much, Night Wish!
Old 07-20-2014, 11:43 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
You can never go wrong with an Arrival Day story, I can't wait to see it.
If you need a bit of diversity, my sparrow man Leaf would gladly join in on the story (it's completely up to you!)

Name: Leaf Nimblerow
Arrival Day: 29th February 2012 (a Leap Day Sparrow!)
If I would use some adjectives to describe him, I'd say he is placid and thoughtful, like a lake on a windless day, but it slightly unorganised and forgetful at times. You'd most likely see him out on a leafboat as that is his preferred way of travelling.

Spoiler for Images:

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 07-20-2014, 01:08 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rose Starbloom's Photo Album
Rose Starbloom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Pixieish
Rose Starbloom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent
I have friends who wouldn't mind being in your story who are water talents. I'll give you them and me.

Primrose Water Talent
[IMG]MyStyle-4.jpg[/IMG]

Rose Garden Talent
[IMG]MyStyle-5.jpg[/IMG]

Honey Animal talent
[IMG]MyStyle-6.jpg[/IMG]

Breezy Animal talent
[IMG]MyStyle-7.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you for making me in your story!
Love,
Rose
Old 07-20-2014, 04:43 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
My main fairy is a water talent, if you want to add her.

Name: Gloriosa (called Glory)
Talent: Water
Description: social, outgoing, fun loving. Often spends time racing on the leaf boats on Havendish Stream.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 07-20-2014, 04:57 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
You're welcome to add Misty into your story if you want, Laguna!

Misty Starblossom

Misty is a quirky, fun-loving pixie, with a great sense of humor. She is outgoing, social, and very appreciative of her fairy friends. Unlike most water fairies, she's more of the make-a-splash type than go-with-the-flow. Misty Arrived on May 8, 2010.

Have fun writing your Arrival Day story!