PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars

Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars Movie Production, Artwork, Animations, Sounds and other creative things to do with Pixie Hollow and Disney.

Old Best Photo Editing/Video Editing Apps/Software?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-16-2015, 07:34 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Best Photo Editing/Video Editing Apps/Software?

Hello Fairies and Sparrow Men! I am in need of your assistance. As the title states, I am looking for good photo editing and video editing apps and software (I want to be able to edit photos and videos on my phone and computer). I have so many ideas...

Anyway, I don't really know what else to say now....

I think I'm going to go back to listening to music now.

"SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME!" *dances around in room like a confused chicken*
Old 07-17-2015, 09:17 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Computer photo-editing: For computer photo editing, I use Photoshop CS6 or Pixlr.

Phone poto-editing: If I am trying to filter my selfies I use Fotor. I love all of fotor's filters, and it has a good range of color crazy galaxy filters, to soft and natural looking ones.
Phone video-editing: Video editing, the aren't really any really amazingly good ones, but Splice is one that I am aware is on the Apple Appstore and I used to use it (but I've moved to the more 'pro' and better quality PC ones.

Computer video-editing: One computer video editing software I LOVE is iMovie. Although it costs a ton, I have had the opportunity to use it in Video Production class, and it is 1000% the best one on the market. But if you don't want to spend your life fortune a lot, then there are a lot more to choose from.
Another one is Lightworks. Lightworks is super-duper amazing! I consider it up there with iMovie. But, although they're alike, unlike iMovie, Lightworks lacks simplicity. It is harder to navigate and use.
Next up is Windows Movie Maker. This one is amazing for beginners. I really recommend you use this one. It is so easy to use. There are not as many options as Lightworks (if worst comes to worst you can always get both) but it works really well and lets you get the hang of it before you go on to something bigger.

Anyways, thats all! I hope you like them (all of them are free, except iMovie of course.)
Maybe one day you will be a famous film editor and we will watch all your movies and of course you have me to thank