PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Believing Is Only The Beginning

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-12-2014, 05:34 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Sounds good to me! I'm sure Ren and Galy would love that.
Aw thank you so much Liri! I'm happy that you liked it. Haha, I thought it was a fun idea to incorporate the title too.

Thank you so much to the very talented Twi and Alyce!
Old 10-12-2014, 09:20 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Awesome chapter, Night! You nailed Ezra's and Tori's personality. Okay. Alagaesia and Mallorea sound good. Hey, do you mind if I call Tori's hometown/village/whatever Aloria? I like that name.

I took a shower and decided to read the books that the - oh, what's their name again - Clann provided before going to the meeting, which I was not looking forward to.

Then again, somebody there might be holding something valuable. Something that would be of use to me...

I deviously thought to myself, my old, thieving self resurfacing.

After a while of reading, I hear a knock at my chamber door.

"Ugh." I groan

I open the door and who stands before me? Ezra. Wonderful.

"What do you want?" I ask in a rude tone.
"Um, I came to take you to the Clann meeting. It's about to start and Talia wants everyone there so you, kinda, have to go." Ezra says, noticeably nervous and filled with innocence

What's wrong with him?

I sigh "Fine, whatever. Let's go."

I walk out of my room and slam the door behind me, which startles Ezra. He then leads me to this large room filled with people of all ages.

Well, well, well. Now this is a thiefs' paradise! Who knows what valuable trinkets these people could be holding.

I start to walk off towards the back of the room. I hear Ezra start to speak behind me.

"So, do you want to sit over.... here? Never mind. You can sit wherever you want."

I take a seat at the very back near a corner. Natalia then starts to speak.

"Attention, everyone! Welcome to our weekly meeting! As most of you know, this is a time where we all come together and discuss what's been happening this week, as well as introduce any new Clann members or Gifteds." She says
Cadence continues "As most of you know, we have three new Gifteds joining us tonight. Haven, Grace, and Tori. We're very fortunate to have them here with us this evening."

Well, I certainly don't feel fortunate.

Everyone in the room cheers and claps. Some even stare at me and the other new Gifted, although I don't know who they are.

"That's three more that's been saved from the Dai Li," A random person says, resulting in a consensus among everyone, many nodding and muttering in agreement.
"Without further ado, here is Nyna and the Council of Elders, to explain our mission as the Clann, and to give the official welcome," Ezra finally says, smiling

You seem happy about this.

Talia, Ezra, and Cadence step to allow five people to come forward. There are four older people, two men and two women, and one young lady. All looking like they are extremely important.

Let's hope they aren't arrogant. That wouldn't look good, now would it.

"Hello, everyone," the youngest looking woman says with a kind smile "As many of you know, I'm Nyna, and this is the Council of Elders."
"We are the founding members of the Clann, the shapers of all its values," An older man, one of the.... Elders, tells us with a very low, powerful voice.
"The Clann is an organization dedicated to finding and protecting the Gifted, children with strange and extraordinary powers," one of the female Elders says
"For ten years, we have been the guardians of the Gifted," the second man Elder continues. "Starting with the discovery of one girl. A girl with powers and abilities unlike any we have ever seen. We have hidden her away from the world, a world that would have taken advantage of her, or used her to fight their petty battles. We know that there is little justice under the reign of the King."
"And it was she that showed us a new way of life," the other female Elder says, glancing at whatserface... Nori? Nally? Nyna!

What's so special about this Nyna girl?

"And over time, our ranks swelled, until we formed an organization known as the Clann," Nyna starts up the story again. She looks and smiles at me and the other two newbies here. "Yes, I was the first Gifted. And the Elders are the original, founding members of the Clann. But it wasn't long until we realized that there were other children out there, children with abilities like mine. We called these children Gifted, because we believed that these powers were the key. The key to the dawn of a new way of life, a life free of the King's tyrannical rule. And so they were a great Gift to the world."

Hearing this, I couldn't help but laugh.

"You want to overthrow the king?!" I say, filled with dubiety "Now that's just crazy."

Nyna calmly stares at me "Yes, that is our end goal. One we have worked towards for the last decade. And it's not so crazy as you'd think. Though it wasn't long before the King realized the Gifted were out there. He began training up an elite group of agents known as the Dai Li, to capture the Gifted and turn them into a mindless army, a fighting machine that would take over all of Alagaesia and keep all its people under his rule."

Suddenly, a girl with pitch black hair stands up "Against their wills?" She asks in shock "He's training them to fight against their own people, the people of Alagaesia, against their wills?!"
"I'm afraid so." Nyna answers in a grave tone.

I'm sure there might be a few people that aren't doing it against their will. Don't assume things. I roll my eyes

Suddenly, there is a loud rumble of thunder.

Where the heck is that coming from?

The girls with black speaks up again "That isn't right. He must be stopped."
"That is what we thought as well," one of the female Elders says. "Which is why we formed the Clann, to protect the Gifted, but also to work towards stopping him."
"Back to the story," Nyna says, the happiness in her tone obviously forced. I guess talking about the Dai-Li or whatever they're called gets her angry "These Gifted children have extraordinary abilities: telekinesis, invisibility, empathy, weather manipulation, shapeshifting, levitation, telepathy, teleportation, healing, and prophecy. Each Gifted child has one strong ability and one minor one. Usually these powers manifest themselves for the first time in a time of great urgency, excitement, fear, or danger. They are highly tied to your emotions."

Tied to emotions? So far my powers aren't tied to my emotions... right??

"I am different from the rest of you, in that I have all ten abilities, but they are all minor." Nyna tells us. "We're not sure why. Perhaps it has to do with the fact that I was the first of the Gifted."
"Nyna has provided us with an opportunity to study these amazing powers, which we have been doing for the past ten years," the other female Elder says. "And still, we are making new discoveries regularly."
"And I provide training for all of our Gifted children," Nyna tells us, smiling gleefully "I'll be able to show you how to use your abilities properly, how to control and defend yourselves with them. But make no mistake, you will not be asked to learn to fight with your powers, unless you expressively wish to do that," she says, that grave tone returning to her voice. "This is not the Dai Li, and we are not trying to make you into soldiers."

Says you. I wouldn't mind being a soldier.

"That concludes the explanation portion of our meeting tonight," the other female Elder finishes "We will now take a break for some refreshments, and feel free to mingle amongst yourselves. We will meet back in twenty minutes to discuss news and updates this week." She gestures to the long banquet tables lining the enormous room, covered with food and drink.
"And the Elders and I would like to offer an official welcome to our new Gifteds," Nyna says, smiling at me and the two others that are new here "Tori, Grace, and Haven, we are pleased to have you here tonight, and glad that you've made it to the Clann safely. We look forward to getting to know you, and - " she spreads out her arms. "Welcome to the Clann family!"

Everyone in the crowd burst into wild cheers and they all applaud.

Why are they clapping? This was just a stupid, boring, snore-fest of a meeting.

I don't think I'll like it here. It seems too cheery for my taste.

I would actually join the Dai-Li if they weren't always kidnapping people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk around the room filled with people, trying to act as nice and un-suspicious as I can. What some don't know, is that I stole a couple things from of few of the people I came in contact with. I hide the things I stole in my pocket. I was about to escape to my room when the girl with black hair that spoke up during the meeting confronts me.

"Hi! I'm Haven." She says smiling
"Haven? Your name is Haven?" I ask
"Uh, yes." She says
"Oh, really? And what's your last name? Refuge?"
"Um, no. My last name is Stavros. Not "Refuge". She tells me in a slightly rude voice
"Oh, yeah, like that's any better. You know what, girly, why don't you just prance off and leave me alone. I prefer my company over everyone else's here, especially yours. Maybe you can make a new friend here that's not me. Bye bye."
"Now hold on. You can't just walk away after acting that way, Tori. You know, I doubt anyone here will want to be friends with you if that's how you and your first impressions are always like. " The girl retorts
"Oh, be quiet." I say

I then walk off, leaving that Stavros girl glaring at me. I only take seven steps away from her before she speaks up once again.

"Where are you going?" She asks "The meeting isn't over yet and I'm sure Talia won't be happy if you skip it."
"That's none of your business." I continue to walk off back to my room, and I swear I could hear more thunder.

When I arrive there, I close my door, and take out the stuff I stole and lay them upon my bed.

"Let's see what we got here. 10 gold coins, a pen with a solid silver outside..."

No wonder it's a bit heavy

"... some gum - how valuable -, a bronze pendant, and a small dagger and sheath. Now, this'll be worth something for the black market." I say to myself while looking over the dagger. "Or maybe I'll just keep it for myself."

Now, to figure out a way to escape this awful place without being spotted...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ren and I are riding on horse-back with our other Dai-Li agents and... Ansell, looking for any Gifted. After a while of trotting and silence, I finally speak up.

"Are you sure you know where you're going, Ren?" I ask, quietly
"Of course, Gal.."

I glare at her.

"I mean, of course, Darklighter. Why wouldn't I know my way around these woods?"
"Remember our first mission together? We both got lost an nearly died because you stepped in poison ivy and nearly drowned in a lake that you fell in, while I got stung and bitten by I don't know how many bugs. Not to mention I accidentally ate one poisonous berry that had me throwing up like crazy."
"Ugh. Please don't remind me of that, Galadriel. That was the worst day of my life." Ren says
"Besides the day the Ansell joined the Dai-Li?" I ask with a smirk
"I think we can both agree that, that was the second worst day ever. No, actually it ties for first place."
"I concur."

Suddenly, we hear something moving in the bushes in front of us. Ren nods to me and we both hop off our horses and get down low on the ground. We, quietly, pull out out our swords, and then quickly pull back the bushes to reveal two girls, one blond, one brunette. They both scream, the blonde turning into her friend, and the brunette teleporting a couple feet behind her friend.

"They're Gifted!!!" Ren yells out
"After them!!!" I cry

The two girls start to run while Ren and I, along with our crew, starts to chase them. We jump over streams, tree roots, and other debris. We start to get close to the blonde, when I trip on something and fall flat on my face."

"Ugh!" I see Ansell snickering behind me "Shut up, kid! Don't get yourself in more trouble with us than you already are."
"What? Trouble? Me? Surely, you're not talking about me, for I never get in trouble." He says running off towards the rest of the Dai-Li that are chasing the Gifted.

It takes everything in me not to kill him right this very instant. I turn my attention back to the two Gifteds that are getting away. I start to run towards them. I'm a bit far behind, but I quickly catch up to them. I notice Ren is holding her side while running.

"What happened to you, Walker?" I ask
"Low hanging tree branch."
"Well, I bet that felt good." I say dryly

We start to catch up to the Gifteds, finally cornering them against the side of tall hill.

"We got you now, Gifted." Ren says maliciously
"There's no way out." I add

Ren signals for the other agents to get the chains out so we can capture the two girls. Suddenly, the Brunette tries to run off. I start to chase after the girl. It doesn't take long for me to catch up to and grab her. I bring her back to the others, smirking.

"Well, well, well, Agent Darklighter. I am impressed, but not surprised." Ren says, the blonde girl already chained up, looking scared.

I push the girl towards one the agents so he can chain the girl up. I notice that Ansell has a slightly disappointed look on his face.

"What is it, Vaile?" I ask
"Huh? Oh, uh nothing. Nothing at all. I was just thinking about how I'm such an angel all the time." He says, batting his eyes.
I roll my eyes at him and start to walk towards Ren "Be quiet, Vaile."
"Whatever you say, Galy."

I stop short.

Did he just call me Galy?!

I quickly turn around and pull out my sword. Ren comes over to me and puts a hand on my shoulder. Her face said "don't do it". I sigh and put my sword away. I turn my attention back to Ansell.

"If you call me Galy again I swear you'll be sorry"
"Is that so? I didn't even know you knew what being "sorry" was." Ansell says in his "innocent" voice.
"That is enough, Agent Vaile." Ren commands
"Of course, Agent Walker."

Ren turns her attention back to the rest of the team "We have finally caught two Gifteds. The king should be proud. Now, let's head back to the castle. I'm sure the king is waiting to hear how our little adventure went. Now, MOVE OUT!"

Author's Note: I hope you all enjoyed my chapter. If any character is OOC, just tell me and I'll change it. By the way, the blonde girl the Dai-Li captured is Sierra, and the brunette is just a random kid. Oh, and are we going to have a special name for money in this RP? I thought we should since this is an AU. But, it's your decision, Liri.

Last edited by Alexa Diamondflower; 04-12-2018 at 08:29 AM. Reason: 2018 Minor Editing and Typo Correcting
Old 10-12-2014, 09:40 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Awesome posts, Night and Alexa! This is getting exciting.
Okay, I'm fine with Alagaesia and Mallorea.
Hey, Alexa? I'm not trying to be mean, but maybe... You should be a little more careful with killing off characters in the future, even nameless ones. Hope you're not offended by this, but I really hope Believe doesn't suffer the same fate as DTB... I'm not totally sure what counts as too much violence, but killing innocents probably isn't something we should make a habit of doing.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 10-12-2014, 10:14 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Really love the post guys they are awesome
Old 10-12-2014, 10:33 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post

Hey, Alexa? I'm not trying to be mean, but maybe... You should be a little more careful with killing off characters in the future, even nameless ones. Hope you're not offended by this, but I really hope Believe doesn't suffer the same fate as DTB... I'm not totally sure what counts as too much violence, but killing innocents probably isn't something we should make a habit of doing.
No, you're right, Glory. I probably should've just kidnapped both of them. I'll edit my post if you want me too. And don't worry, you're not being mean.
Old 10-12-2014, 11:35 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 

Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Awesome post, Alexa! And thank you, I'm glad you're okay with how I controlled Tori and Ezra.
Thanks Glory and Lemony! Sorry guys, we're going to get to your characters as soon as possible. You too, PHF!
Oh, and Alexa, I'm very sorry to ask you to do this... But could you please change the part with Tori and Haven? I really liked your post, but... Like I said, I apologize for making you do this, but I really don't feel like that's how Haven would react to Tori saying all that. Probably the old Haven from DTB would, because she's a lot more meek and scared. But Haven 2.0 is a lot more confident, more in control of her powers (well, relatively ), and more of a fighter in general. She's also a bit temperamental, so I think she would have given exactly the amount of rudeness she got, and probably wouldn't have just stood there looking wide-eyed.
I totally don't blame you for this, by the way, since like I said Old Haven was kind of a passive person. But New Haven's pretty good at standing up for herself, so yeah...
Anyway, I'm sorry again, and I hope it's not too much of a bother! And I hope I didn't come off sounding rude.

Last edited by Night Wish; 10-12-2014 at 11:43 PM.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:33 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Don't worry, Night. You didn't sound rude. I'm used to changing my chapters. and I just edited Tori's interaction with Haven. Is that better, because I can change it again.
Old 10-13-2014, 02:39 PM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

That part looks good, thanks Alexa. Oh yeah, sorry I didn't mention this before, but I just noticed... Haven's last name is supposed to be Stavros, not Stravos. Do you mind changing that? Sorry.

Old 10-13-2014, 05:18 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Sure Alexa, Tori's village can be Aloria.
Alexa, can you please change your post? I don't want the Dai Li to kill people at all. I don't want that to be their reputation either, so when Tori thinks about joining the Dai Li can you take out the part about them always killing people ("I would actually join the Dai-Li if they weren't always killing people")? I want the Dai Li to be elite martial artists who are highly skilled at incapacitating their targets without killing them. This also goes for later on in your post. I don't want Ren or Galy to kill the other girl. Could you please change your post so that they just capture them? I really don't want us to run the risk of getting in trouble, and I don't want the Dai Li to be killers. They are capable of it, but they don't.

For money, I was thinking it could be called Dromedas (Drohm-may-dahs), or Droms for short.

Also guys, I kinda wanted to mention something about the plural form of the Gifted kids. I noticed you all calling them "Gifteds," but I think that sounds kinda funny. I had always called the plural and the singular form of the kids "Gifted," and that is what I prefer we call them. I'm sorta being picky, but "Gifteds" just sounds weird to me. Sorta like a sheep is still "sheep" when plural, it isn't "sheeps." That make sense to everyone? Sorry to be picky!

I will try to post soon!
Old 10-13-2014, 06:29 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Okay, Night and Liri, I change my chapter again. Is that better because I can still change it. And don't worry, you aren't being rude.
Old 10-13-2014, 06:40 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Thanks Alexa that's much better
Old 10-13-2014, 08:09 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
I have a lot of catching up to do guys
Old 10-14-2014, 05:59 AM
RPs assemble!
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Welcome back, Liri! Hope you had an awesome weekend. How were Hope and Tad? Anyway, sorry about "Gifteds", I had no idea you didn't like that. I'll try and watch out for it in the future.
Lemony, do you need a recap?
I'll post for Sierra tomorrow, hopefully.

Last edited by Night Wish; 06-18-2015 at 10:46 PM.
Old 10-14-2014, 06:15 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I fixed it, Night.
Old 10-15-2014, 12:03 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Thanks Night It was good to be back at camp even if only for a weekend. Hope and Tad were great. They were a lot of work, and I was exhausted, but they are adorable so it was worth it haha.

Talia

During the Clann meeting, Nyna and the Elders spoke a bit about how Clann began and what our goal was to obtain freedom from the oppression of the King. They told about the reluctant Gifted army that the Dai Li were rounding up for the King, and then everyone began to mingle and talk for a while.

I noticed Grace and Haven talking to multiple Clann members, but Tori vanished into the crowd. Hmm. That girl is a trouble maker. I better keep an eye on her.
I worked my way through the crowd, trying to find the girl, but I couldn't find her. Then I heard a rumble coming from the other side of the room. Haven. I instantly thought, and I ran through the crowd towards the sound. Sure enough, there was Haven standing there looking quite frustrated.

"Hey Haven. What's wrong? You look angry." I say.
"It's that Tori girl. She's so rude! And she left the meeting by the way." Haven practically spits out.
"I see." I reply. Just as I suspected. That girl is a trouble maker. I think with a sigh. Maybe Nyna will be able to talk some sense into her.

:Nyna?: I 'call' out in my mind. I am in no way Gifted, and I'm not telepathic, but I know that Nyna can and will hear my thoughts since we are such good friends. She has taught me how I can reach her mentally so that she will hear my thoughts.
:Yes Talia?: Comes her response.
:I'm having some problems with Tori. She is being rude to everyone and she is skipping the meeting now. I'm worried she might try to sneak out of Clann. I don't know what to do with her anymore.:
:I see. Hmm. Let me see if I can talk to her.:
:Thanks Nyna.:

"Hellooo?" Haven says to me as I refocus on what is happening around me.
"Oh. Sorry Haven. I was just talking to Nyna."
Haven looks at me with a confused expression, "Um... you didn't say anything, and Nyna is on the other side of the room..."
I laughed, "Oh, I was talking to her in my mind."
"But I thought you weren't Gifted?"
"I'm not. Not at all. But there are ways for a non-Gifted person to mentally 'call' out to someone who is Gifted telepathically. Eventually, you will learn how to get the attention of a telepath as well, and the telepathically Gifted kids will learn how to listen for that 'call' to them." I explain.
"Oooh." Haven says.

Ren

Galy and I were riding on horse-back with our team and, unfortunately, Ansell, looking for any Gifted. Ansell had of course been late this morning, but we were still stuck with him. Perhaps he could 'accidentally' get lost... hmm...
After a while of trotting and silence, Galy finally speak up.

"Are you sure you know where you're going, Ren?" She asks, quietly.
"Of course, Gal.." I begin, but then catch her glare. Oh right. The team could overhear.
"Of course, Darklighter. Why wouldn't I know my way around these woods?" I continue smoothly.
"Remember our first mission together? We both got lost and nearly died because you stepped in poison ivy and nearly drowned in that lake you fell in and I got stung and bitten by I don't know how many bugs and accidentally ate one poisonous berry that had me throwing up like crazy."
"Ugh. Please don't remind me of that, Galadriel. That was years ago, and it was the worst day of my life." I reply.
"Besides the day the Ansell joined the Dai-Li?" She asks with a smirk.
"I think we can both agree that, that was the second worst day ever. No, actually it ties for first place."
"I concur."

Suddenly, we hear something moving in the bushes in front of us. I nod to Galy and we both hop off our horses and get down low on the ground. We silently pull out out our swords, and then quickly pull back the bushes to reveal two girls, one blond and one brunette. They both scream, the blonde turning into her friend, and the brunette teleporting a couple feet behind the blonde.

"They're Gifted!!!" I yell.
"After them!!!" Galy cries out.

The two girls start to run, while Galy and I along with our crew start to chase them. We jump over streams, tree roots, and other debris. We start to get close to the blonde, but then Galy trips on something and falls flat on her face. I keep running. I feel something hit my side hard, and I gasp slightly in pain, but I keep going. Years of training keep me on my feet and I ignore the pain. I am an elite agent, it will take a lot more than a branch hitting my side to stop me.

"What happened to you, Walker?" Galy asks, catching up to me.
"Low hanging tree branch." I reply shortly.
"Well, I bet that felt good." Galy says dryly.

We start to catch up to the Gifted, finally cornering them against the side of the base of a cliff.

"We got you now, Gifted." I say, with narrowed eyes.
"There's no way out." Galy adds.

I signal for the other agents to get the chains out so we can capture the two girls. Suddenly, the brunette tries to run off. Galy leaps after her and catches her, bringing her back to us with a smirk.
"Well, well, well, Agent Darklighter. I am impressed, but not surprised." I say, the blonde girl already chained up, looking scared. Soon we have the brunette chained as well.

Suddenly, I hear Ansell mock Galy, and then the ring of her sword sliding out of her sheath. I quickly walk over to her and put a restraining hand on her shoulder. I shot her a warning look, and she sighed and put her sword away. She turns her attention back to Ansell.

"If you call me Galy again I swear you'll be sorry." She threatened.
"Oh, I don't think you can be sorry. You just say sorry." Ansell says in his "innocent" voice.
"That is enough, Agent Vaile." I command.
"Of course, Agent Walker."

I turn my attention back to the rest of the team, "We have, finally, caught two Gifted. The king will be proud. Now, let's head back to the castle. I'm sure the king is waiting to hear how our little adventure went. Now, MOVE OUT!"

(I changed a few things about how Ren responded in this post because it fit her personality better. Hope it doesn't offend you that I changed things Alexa! Ren is just really professional and something small like a tree branch hitting her side wouldn't really faze her at all so she wouldn't react how you had her. Hope you don't mind I changed some things!)

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 10-02-2018 at 06:25 AM.