PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old The Secret of the Purple Pixie Dust

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-10-2015, 04:28 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Just kidding sure Night, we can be neighbors!

I'll start.

Knock knock. I heard someone pounding on my wooden door, the entrance to my sunflower home.
Knock. I took another bite of my cinnamon scone, then flew to the front door. I opened it, and saw a familiar face: my best friend, Ruby.
Ruby was an animal talent who lived on the outskirts of the Autumn Forest in a cozy knothole, a few meadows over from my humble sunflower that was planted near the Havendish Stream. She had wavy cinnamon brown hair, and fawn brown eyes. She wore a brown and crimson coat, lined with dandelion fluff. A red thick headband kept her ears warm. Her ensemble was much too hot for the summer meadows. She normally flew around Pixie Hollow with a slight smile on her face, but today her forehead was creased with worry.
"Hazel!" She said, flustered. "You have to help me!" She flew in and sat down on my maple leaf couch. My firefly, Thundersong, snuggled up next to her. She held him tight, as if his presence helped her to calm down.
"Ruby, what's wrong?" I asked. My best friend was known for her level head, and her calmness during situations. This tension was highly unusual for her.
"Well, I was teaching some of the snow hares to hop near the Winter Woods, and I wasn't paying attention and--" Ruby took a shaky breath, "one of them hopped into the Never Mine." My eyes widened. "Hazel, please help me go find Flurry!"
I nodded. "Of course I will." I hurriedly put on my white and pink coat, and put my boots and earmuffs on. Ruby dressed Thundersong in his winter jacket, and the three of us flew to the Winter Woods.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ruby, Thunder, and I ventured deep into the Never Mine. I used my ball of light and Thunder's luminescence to guide us through the never-ending tunnel. We were so far in that the sun must have been miles behind us. We were on our own if something went wrong.
"Flurry!" Ruby and I called out. We flew slowly through the Mine, careful not to run into any stalactites. Nowhere did we see a white baby bunny.
"How long do you think he's been in here?" I asked.
"Well, I flew as fast as I could to your house, and we raced here, so he couldn't have been in here too long," Ruby answered. "I saw him hop into the Mine during our training session, but I couldn't go in here without any means of light. I'm sorry for dragging you out here, Hazel. I know how much you dislike the dark."
It was true. I absolutely loathed the dark. It scared me, and for good reason. It was in this very Mine that...
SCREECH! Thousands of bats swarmed around us. I screamed and raced back the way we'd come. Before I even knew it, tears were rolling down my face.
"Hazel!" Ruby grabbed my arm and held me in place, after the bats had flown off. I hugged her and sobbed. The dark was my absolute worst fear.
"I can't do this. I can't. Take Thundersong and find Flurry, I'm going back." I turned to fly out, but Ruby stopped me.
"Hazel, I know you can do this. I'm right here, okay? Do this for Flurry. We'll get through this and as soon as we find him, we'll get out of here immediately. Okay?" I nodded my head and wiped the tears from my cheeks.
"Okay," I said shakily and we continued on.
Finally, we found Flurry, but he had hopped into an ivy bush and gotten himself all tangled. He was very frightened, but I sang a song to calm him down.
"Let's use our pixie dust to take Flurry back out," Ruby suggested. I nodded, and we both flew around him. Strangely, instead of the gold pixie dust we expected to see, Flurry was coated in flecks of purple pixie dust!
"What is this?" I asked.
Ruby shrugged. "I'm not sure. This is the first time I've even seen purple pixie dust, not to mention create it."
"I thought only the Dust Talents made this," I said. "Oh well. Come on, let's get out of here." And with that, the two critters, Ruby, and I flew out of the Never Mine as quickly as possible.

(Just something to get us started! I think we should all meet up somewhere. Maybe there's a new arrival celebration, and as everyone leaves we notice that we all have purple pixie dust?)

Thank you, Ruby
Old 06-10-2015, 03:24 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(That sounds like a good idea, Hazy!
I'm just going to post something quick to get the ball rolling.)

Peanut brushed a few loose strands of hair out of her eyes as she inspected her work. A dented muffin tin had come in yesterday, burnt to the point where the metal had started to bend. The problem wasn't in the misshapen muffins, but rather that the muffins baked came out burnt black as charcoal every time.
Baking items with magical maladies were some of Peanut's favorites to fix.
"There," she told the tin, after ensuring her work was done. "That wasn't so hard, was it?"
She giggled as she lifted the pan into her arms. "Now will you bake those delicious strawberry muffins the baking talents wanted you for?"
The muffin tin didn't reply, of course, but Peanut was already planning on snagging whatever delicious muffin came out of the tin. Surely, the tin was fixed now... that, or else she'd be fixing it again for the whole day. Not that that mattered, though--tinkering was Peanut's joy.

The kitchen, as usual, was bustling with baking talents of all kinds. Everyone was busy preparing for something--whether that was some big event or just lunch, Peanut couldn't tell. After all, she was too busy ducking under huge carrots that were being carried in from the summer and autumn meadows and dodging fairies carrying pots, pans, and ingredients. Out of the chaos, she spotted Dulcie on the far end of the kitchen.
Peanut twisted and shuffled her way over there, eventually setting the fixed tin on the counter with a metallic clank. "Fly with you, Dulcie!" she told the head baking talent.
Dulcie, carefully peering into an oven, popped her flour-dusted head up above the counter. "Oh! Fly with you, Peanut!" She replied, standing up. "Is the tin fixed?"
"Yup! You're all ready for it. I mean, it's all ready for you! To bake!" Peanut stumbled, holding the pan out. Oops.
Dulcie smiled, and began to pour in some blueberry muffin mix she had waiting. Peanut tried to smile away her blunder, but it wasn't like she could help it--she just messed up her words. Again.
Dulcie must have picked up on this. "I'm planning to head back to Neverberry Thicket later," she told Peanut, sliding the pan into a nearby oven. "Hopefully then I can start handing out those new recipe cards I've been working on."
Peanut's ears perked up. "New recipe cards?"
Dulcie nodded. "Yup. And maybe, if you flit by later, I can give you one of these delicious muffins!" She gestured to the currently baking muffin tin.
Peanut paused. "Oh, right, of course," she answered, realizing the kitchen was too busy to have a tinker meddling. "I should probably going get. Get going!"
"Thanks for dropping off the tin," Dulcie told her, acting as though nothing happened.
Peanut's orange glow, however, told a different story. "You're welcome," she replied. "Um, fly with you later, Dulcie."
Dulcie smiled warmly at Peanut as she began to flit out of the kitchen. Once outside, Peanut ran her hands through her hair. What luck I have for blundering not once, but twice, Peanut thought glumly.
(That's all I've got so far, but how do you guys think we should get the purple pixie dust curse? By running into the Never Mine, or encountering the bats?)
Old 06-10-2015, 08:28 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Nice start, guys! I think it would be good if they got the purple pixie dust curse from the bats.

Julie asked me to meet her in Cherryblossom Heights, so that's where I'm headed. She said that Rainmist will be there also. . .or at least I think. Julie could just be having another one of her fashion shows. Julie really likes fashion. I'd say it's one of her most favorite things in Pixie Hollow. Rainmist, on the other hand, is up for the celebrations, rather than fashion. Me, you ask? Well, I am sort of neutral. I like dressing up, I have a lot of outfits, but I highly enjoy the celebrations, too. Now, here I am, in Cherryblossom Heights. I see Julie flying over to me.
"Hi, sister!" Julie calls. I wave back.
"So, where is Rainmist?" I ask.
"Not here yet." replies Julie.
This is the thing about Rainmist. She always arrives just in time. Never late, never early. It's just. . .her. I am normally early, while Julie is alternating.
"Here!" Rainmist calls from the area right near Daisy's Dyes.
"So, you dyed your scarf purple?" Julie asks.
"Yes." Rainmist replies, happily.
"It looks so good with your outfit!" I reply.
"Thanks!"
"I called you here because I sent you outfits from the Pixie Post Office. You can pick them up later."
"Ok." Rainmist and I reply.
While I wait for the new outfits, I thought about going on a short adventure. I paused in midflight and wondered where I should go.
Shopping? Not in the mood. The Wilderness? Maybe. Wait. . . The Wilderness! That's it! Now which place in the Wilderness should I go to? That's it! The Never Mine!
And so I flew off to the Never Mine.
Old 06-10-2015, 09:53 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Oh, I guess there's been a misunderstanding. Ruby and I always imagined that they were just born with this ability, but the purple pixie dust has only started to occur now. So they've always had the talent of being able to make this certain pixie dust, but now it's actually appearing, instead of it being a curse. But I guess it would be an interesting twist if it was a curse that came from the Never Mine... Let's see what everyone else thinks! I just made my post happen in the Never Mine because Hazel has a severe fear of the dark, and I wanted to start writing that plotline right away and have it develop throughout their quest.
Great posts, Eve and Rainbow!

Thank you, Ruby
Old 06-10-2015, 10:59 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Alright, so I do kinda like the idea that they were born with the ability, and then it just appears, but it makes me wonder... what happened to trigger it? I mean, each of these fairies arrived at different times, and yet they're all getting the ability now, on the same (or within the same range of) days...
Maybe I'm looking into this too much too early--one of those all will happen in it's due time type of things.
Old 06-10-2015, 11:12 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
I like the idea that they get the ability from the Never Mine, though it would be cool if they were born with it. Maybe it is triggered when a fairy has the ability and encounters the bats in the Never Mine?
Old 06-10-2015, 11:58 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Great posts everyone!
I really like the idea that our fairies are born with the ability to make purple dust, but it's only triggered when we encounter the bats in the Never Mine. Seems like the perfect compromise, in my opinion. And later on, we can make a really cool explanation as to why the bats are the catalyst for that power to emerge!

"Come on, where is it, where is it," I mutter to myself as I fly through the shadowy darkness of the Never Mine. "I know that I dropped it somewhere around here..."
Jingles! I need to find my bag of pixie dust, and I need to find it fast. I can already feel my wings growing heavy, the effort needed to continue flying much greater than normal. I cannot believe I dropped the dust and didn't even realize it!
I'm pretty deep in the Never Mine, so there's no way I can fly my way out. And I'm not exactly keen on walking back and probably ruining my brand-new pair of Leaf-Topper Boots, which I'd just gotten from the shoe-making fairies yesterday...

In one hand, I hold a ball of crackling blue lightning, the only illumination I have besides my glow. Raising it above my head, I peer into the darkness, searching for my little leaf bag.
"Aha! There it is!" I spot the bag at last, and, with a rush of relief, drop to the rock floor to retrieve it.
A high-pitched screeching noise rings out from the cavern up ahead. Startled, I jump, dropping my ball of lightning. With a sound like a small thunderclap, it strikes my bag of pixie dust.
"Oh, come on!" I groan into the sudden darkness. "You couldn't have done that just five seconds earlier? Or five seconds later? If my new boots get ruined, I am holding you personally responsible, you... Whoever you are!"
The screeching noise sounds out again, even louder than the first time. Whatever it is, I realize, it's coming my way - and fast.
A moment later, the shadowy darkness seems to come alive with the flapping of a thousand pairs of wings. An enormous swarm of bats, flying so close I can feel the wind from their wingbeats.

"Oh, hey, I didn't mean to startle you!" I say apologetically. I know from my animal-talent friends that Never bats are gentle creatures, if a bit overly obsessed with politeness. They mean fairies no harm.
Just as suddenly as they'd arrived, the bats are gone a few moments later, disappeared down into another cavern of the Never Mine.
"Strange," I muse out loud. Then I turn to my ruined dust.
To my absolute shock, while the leaf bag had been incinerated by my lightning blast, the pixie dust has miraculously survived. But instead of the familiar gold, the dust has turned a shimmering... Purple?
"Okay... And this day just gets more and more normal," I say to myself. Sighing, I turn to the matter at hand. "So... The dust is purple. Does it still work?"
I grab a handful of the purple dust and sprinkle it over myself. To my surprise, I feel the same light, shivery sensation that I do with the regular gold dust. I flutter my wings experimentally, and effortlessly lift off the ground.

With a sigh of relief, I begin to retrace my steps, back out of the Never Mine. I immediately begin to fly over to the spring meadows to my friend Maddie's garden.
As I'm approaching, I hear the sounds of Maddie talking to another garden talent fairy.
"It's great that there's not going to be a storm tonight," Maddie is saying. "I've been planning to spend some more time with my evening primroses."
Staying just out of sight, I take a pinch of the strange purple pixie dust. With a mischievous smile, I create a small ball of lightning, then release it in the form of a loud clap of thunder.
Maddie and her friend both jump. Laughing, I fly out of my hiding place. "Relax! It's just me."
Okay, I'll admit it, so I'm a bit of a practical joker. Nothing mean, just all in good fun.
"Misty!" Maddie laughs out loud. Then she stops, noticing the color of the dust that's trailing behind me. "Um, is your dust... Purple?"
"Yeah, strange, right?" I grin. "Maybe I'm secretly a Pixie Dust Alchemy talent as well! See, I always knew I was a fairy of many talents."

Maddie rolls her eyes at me. She's about to say something, but the sound of twinkling laughter interrupts her.
"A laugh!" I leap into the air. "A New Arrival is here!"
"Let's go!" Maddie exclaims, and we immediately begin to follow the laugh.

(Hope that was alright with everyone! Hazy, is the way I had Misty create the purple pixie dust okay?
Oh, and Maddie isn't a character, she's just a fairy based on one of my best friends back in Pixie Hollow. )

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Last edited by Night Wish; 06-11-2015 at 12:58 AM. Reason: Changed glitter text a little...
Old 06-11-2015, 07:25 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
I kind of thought the same, that they were born with it. But maybe the bats just happened to bring out their abilities? It would be interesting if the curse did come from the mine, but then wouldn't more fairies be getting the ability? And would that just be too many fairies because there probably are a lot of fairies that go into it?

Primrose

The entire land seemed to be hushed as Primrose sat underneath the huge evergreen tree in Evergreen Overlook. No one was around to watch as she experimented with water in the winter woods. Gavin's gear was closed for the day of rest, and the winter fairies seemed to be enjoying a time of not doing much after they had spent over four months in the mainland.
She hugged her white coat a little closer to herself and sucked in a breath as she dipped her bare hands in the bucket of water that she had brought over. "Okay, okay, you can do this."
With a flick of her wrist, Primrose sent up a spray of water into the air. It shimmered in the warm sunbeams that dozed by the green needles of the evergreen. The water fell back onto the snow in frozen little pieces. Excitement filled her, as she enjoyed the pleasure of feeling like a winter fairy.
There was the sound of voices in the distance, and Primrose looked up and saw the distorted figures of several fairies, still a little ways away, but heading towards her. She needed a better spot to practice.
Primrose picked up her bucket and began walking to the Never Mine. She would not have to worry about being spotted there she was sure. Once she reached the entrance, she went in a little deeper before setting down the bucket once again.
This time she created a small sculpture of a flower and gently placed it down on the snow. There was a faint hiss, and Primrose watched in wonder as it began to freeze over.
"Are you innnnn here, Primrooose?" reverberated off of the cave walls.
Primrose jumped, knocking over the water in her bucket. She took a gulp of air and tried to calm her racing heart.
"You scared me, Periwinkle!" she shouted back, sticking her gloves back on her hands. She jumped and flew towards the entrance.
Periwinkle was with two other winter fairies, Rosemary and Henriette. "Want to explore the mine with us, Primrose?" she asked.
"If my heart calms down!" Primrose laughed as she landed down beside them.
Periwinkle giggled and took Primrose's arm within her own. "I'm sure it will. If... a frog doesn't appear out of nowhere! Or bats. There'll be bats! But you are coming anyway. Maybe one will need to be healed!" She sighed gleefully.
Primrose rolled her eyes, and the four of them headed into the mine.
Old 06-11-2015, 07:43 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Nice chapters, guys! I'll post for Infinity a little later.
Old 06-11-2015, 08:50 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Do you think the purple dust can do something special for those with the gift?
Old 06-11-2015, 11:53 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Misty, your lightning dropped on the pixie dust so that caused it to turn purple, right? Then yes, that's fine, because the lightning was from her.
It just acts as normal pixie dust, PHF.
And I liked Misty's compromise, to have the fairies be born with the ability but it's only activated from the bats in the Never Mine.

Thank you, Ruby
Old 06-12-2015, 12:37 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

When I was flying Through Evergreen Overlook on my way to the Never Mine, I saw a fairy doing magic with water in a bucket. She looked pretty. I smiled and waved hello at her, though she didn't seem to see me. I shrugged and continued flying to the Never Mine.
I flew in and spotted a fairy leaving. I just kept on flying, deeper into the mine. At one point, I thought I heard something. It sounded like something had dropped and hit the ground, though it was very quiet. I thought I was hearing things. So, I continued flying.
A while later, when I was so deep in the mine that I could hardly see anything, I decided to check for a flashlight. I felt around, and then gasped. My tinkering hammer was gone! So that was what that dropping was! At least I have a flashlight. I started to fly back to look for my flashlight, when I heard a loud SCREECH! sound through the air. I paused, then heard the sound again, this time louder. I just started flying as fast as I could, not caring about where my tinkering hammer was. Then, a bunch of bats flew by me, and one sent me tumbling through the air, and then I landed on the ground. My flashlight, bag of pixie dust, and bag of spare tinkering ingredients had fallen out. I looked over my shoulder, and then I spotted it. My tinkering hammer! I grabbed it along with all the other stuff, and put them on my belt. As I put the last item, the bag of pixie dust, on, I noticed that the dust was purple.
"Purple? How peculiar. Now, if I remember correctly, that fairy flying out had purple pixie dust. . ." I said to myself. Apparently, this was a habit of mine, and some fairies thought that I was weird because of it. I don't listen to them. Most of them don't even know me. I decide to leave the Never Mine.
I enter Snowcap Glade to get inspired, when I start finding it hard to fly. I sprinkle a little bit of the purple pixie dust on me, and I feel much better. As I fly over to a tree, I see Julie flying by. She then spots me.
"Infinity!"
"Yes?"
"Is that dust trail behind you purple?"
"Uh. . .yes."
"How do you get it? Can I have some?"
"Uh. . .I'll give you a little."
I don't know how I got the purple pixie dust, though it had something to do with the bats in the Never Mine. I hand a spoonful of purple pixie dust to Julie, and she shakes my hand, saying, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"
"Your welcome!" I say, trying to stifle a laugh. I don't even know why I feel like laughing in the first place. Julie is always like this when it comes to fashion, so maybe I'm just in a good mood. I mean, discovering something new (like purple pixie dust) will always get me in a good mood, because that normally leads to new ideas, and new ideas lead to new inventions. I wave goodbye to Julie, and head off to my house, and get to inventing.
Old 06-13-2015, 02:21 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Great posts, Primrose and Rainbow!

Yup! Okay, thanks Hazy!

I'm going on a camping trip with my family this weekend, so I won't be on very much. We're not going to be that far from civilization, so I'll likely have phone reception. Still, I won't be able to post again until probably Tuesday.
If something important happens in this RP, could you please try to include my character? Thanks!

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 06-13-2015, 02:38 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
I've got some plans this weekend so hopefully I can catch up by Monday or Tuesday.
Old 06-13-2015, 03:17 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I haven't done a fairy roleplay in a while; this looks fun. Hope it's not too late to join.

Name: Gloriosa (called Glory)
Arrival Day/Age: July 10, 2010 (four, almost five years old)
Appearance: Long, blue-black hair, bright blue eyes, lightly tanned skin.
Personality: Creative, imaginative, kind-hearted, fun-loving, curious.
Talent: Water
Animal Friend: Dragonfly named Dew
Home: In a large clamshell
Other: None
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Glory.jpg (214.2 KB, 9 views)