PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > News Articles > News Archive

News Archive Forum for old news.

Old Pixie Hollow Event: Fairy Friendship Festival

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-17-2009, 05:16 PM
Collector
View Ali_Lenora's Photo Album
Ali_Lenora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Spring 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Bored
Ali_Lenora is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Shocked

OMG!!!! i gotta tell someone! i saw................ TINKER BELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Old 02-17-2009, 05:55 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
way to go Ali! I need to go and see if I can find her or one of the others, since we seem to have a bonus day.....maybe it's due to our "pixie patience".

Last edited by Sapphire Sweetfeather; 02-17-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:02 PM
~*Dewdrop Moonflower*~
View Dewdrop's Photo Album
Dewdrop's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2009 Award Happy Easter Private Message Donation Award Happy St. Patrick's Day Crossword Guru Happy Valentine's Day Holiday Writer's Award Joy To The World 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Busy
Dewdrop has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpInTheAir View Post
Interestingly enough, today is the 17th and the Fairy Friendship Festival still seems to be going on despite the fact that it was scheduled to be February 12th through the 16th. The announcement still pops us when logging in, the decorations are still up, the friendship collections are still in stores, and the badge still shows that is can be earned. Wasn't able to check if the quest can still be done, but my guess is that since everything else still is available, the quest will be as well. They haven't updated the Events page to say that the festival was extended, so not sure what is going on, but I guess if anybody hadn't been able to partake in all the festivities, they still have a little more time.
I swear they said it lasted until the 17th actually XD I can't remember where I saw it, but I did. I was wondering if it meant the 17th would be the last day or if it would end the 16th thus being over the 17th.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:18 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 

Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
it's on the forum calander that it says Feb 12-Feb 17th, but at the actuall hollow it says 12th-16th. but I thought the same thing you did that the last day was the 16th thus over on the 17th.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:54 PM
Collector
View Ali_Lenora's Photo Album
Ali_Lenora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Spring 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Bored
Ali_Lenora is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire Sweetfeather View Post
way to go Ali! I need to go and see if I can find her or one of the others, since we seem to have a bonus day.....maybe it's due to our "pixie patience".
well........tree top bend i've seen her most common & actually i saw her in tree top bend (my first seeing of tink during friendship fest) acorn summit (but she left when she saw me in acorn summit cuz she'd already seen me, how rude!) and evergreen overlook (she stayed a while in evergreen)

that was my expireince with tink during the friendship fest.

see ya round' the hollow,
Old 02-17-2009, 08:49 PM
Let's Motor
View UpInTheAir's Photo Album
UpInTheAir's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Halloween'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: DowObsessed
UpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy TagUpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy TagUpInTheAir is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Seems the events page was updated to extend the festival through the 19th...

Old 02-17-2009, 09:27 PM
*~Arcade Award Winner~*
View Petunia Frostyblossom's Photo Album
Petunia Frostyblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 57

My Mood: Manic
Petunia Frostyblossom is a wiz at Fairy TagPetunia Frostyblossom is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Excited Wonderful News!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpInTheAir View Post
Seems the events page was updated to extend the festival through the 19th...

Thanks for reporting this Up! I'm happy to see the beautiful decorations as well as having the FFF clothing and bracelets around for a few more days. This will give more fairies the chance to get a bracelet or outfit they might otherwise have missed. Was kinda sad at the thought of the Fairy Friendship Festival decorations bring gone today. Thanks Never Council for the extra days!
Old 02-17-2009, 09:33 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleMarie View Post
Thanks for reporting this Up! I'm happy to see the beautiful decorations as well as having the FFF clothing and bracelets around for a few more days. This will give more fairies the chance to get a bracelet or outfit they might otherwise have missed. Was kinda sad at the thought of the Fairy Friendship Festival decorations bring gone today. Thanks Never Council for the extra days!
Agreed! Thanks for the heads up, UP!
Old 02-18-2009, 07:11 PM
Is a Pixie
View TexasGirl8's Photo Album
TexasGirl8's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Creative
TexasGirl8 has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Wow, I suppose there have been many tink sightings today. Is she in any certain servers or all or random?
Old 02-20-2009, 09:23 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
Awards Showcase

I'm so bumed out. I was searching high, and searching low no famous fairies anywhere I'd go. And then I see all these pictures and there are two famous fairies in one spot. Man. I guess I was just in the right place at the wrong time. Oh well. Maybe next festival/event.
Old 02-20-2009, 10:15 AM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
She is usually spotted in the most corwded servers. I think it is to get as many people to see her as possible. I got into them but I have NEVER seen any fairy other than the crazy Beta-Tink!
Old 02-20-2009, 06:00 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
Awards Showcase

That's where I'd be, and no famous fairies did I see. (sorry I seem to be rhyming alot...maybe I should lay off the Dr. Seuss)