PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Art Shops

Art Shops Whether you are looking for some art to be created or creating art for other people, this is the place for you.

Old Hazel's Farewell Boutique

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-16-2013, 01:50 PM
Busy as a bee!
View Bumblestripe's Photo Album
Bumblestripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: BusyBee
Bumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the Queen
Animal Talent
Oops, no I don't! Heading over to change that right now.
Sure, I don't mind if you use your own!
Old 09-16-2013, 02:21 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
They’re gorgeous, Hazel! You cut Misty out perfectly! Thank you so much!!
Old 09-16-2013, 05:33 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblestripe View Post
(We should both be wearing the same outfit... let me know if she accidently forgets and changes out of it)
She's wearing an electric guitar. Is this okay? If so, I have everything ready to start creating the graphic. It should be completed by today, because I have lots of free time.
Old 09-16-2013, 06:03 PM
Busy as a bee!
Bumblestripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 

Bumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the Queen
Animal Talent
It wasn't in the plan; but it is okay
Old 09-16-2013, 10:53 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Here you go, Bumble!

Old 09-16-2013, 11:34 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Hazel, I know you're busy and I'm really sorry to bother you again. But I really want one last graphic made before the Hollow closes, with me and my best friend. If you're still taking orders, could you try to fit us both onto the same graphic?
Pixie Pages
Mine: http://disney.go.com/fairies/pixie-h...mberDaisyRidge
Hers: http://disney.go.com/fairies/pixie-h...TinySunsetWood
Type of Graphic: Profile Pic
Background: Whatever you think looks good!
Text: Forever (any font or color you want)
Others: N/A
Thank you!
Old 09-17-2013, 01:07 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Of course I'm still taking orders, Night Wish! I'll get right on it.

I think I will still be able to take orders after the shop has closed, as long as you post a close-up picture of your fairy, or have a PDF saved! To get a close-up picture, go to the pixie page and click "Print this Fairy". Then, zoom in on her and get a good headshot with some of the outfit. That's what I do, and it works well!
I also save all of the pictures I edit out, so I have pictures of Misty, Bumble, Hazel, etc. with just a plain white background. Once the Hollow closes, if you've ordered from me before, then I could work with that.

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 09-17-2013 at 03:38 PM.
Old 09-18-2013, 01:58 AM
Busy as a bee!
Bumblestripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Animal Talent
Thank you, Hazel! We both loved it!
Old 09-18-2013, 02:10 AM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Thank you so much Hazel! It is so pretty and wonderful and it will
be my profile picture forever! ( okay, maybe not forever but its for a
long, long time!) Thank you so much again, your so talented!
Old 09-23-2013, 10:17 PM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
Hi There, Hazel!
Your graphics are so cute! I'd love to order from you!

Type of Graphic: Set
Holiday: Is it okay if I can order a normal one from you?
Background: As long as it matches Lily's outfit, it will be wonderful.
Text: Lily Snowfleck on the siggy and profile picture, but only Lily on the avatar.
Text Font/Color: Whatever you think looks best!

I also have to congratulate you on how fast you are improving on these! Keep it up!!!

Lily Snowfleck
Old 09-23-2013, 10:40 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

I'll get right on it, Lily! I might need a PDF, though, depending on how clear that image is.

Night Wish, a few days before the closing, I was able to save a picture of you and Kate! I can still do your graphic, when I get the time. I'm kind of busy now.
Thanks for ordering!
Old 09-23-2013, 10:47 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Thank you Hazel! And take all the time you need.
Old 09-24-2013, 12:49 AM
🔨💚✨Ꭾɾoʋɗ❤Ꭲɪɴκϵʀ✨💚 🔨
View Lily Snowfleck's Photo Album
Lily Snowfleck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
6 More Weeks of Contests Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Arcade Participants Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Happy
Lily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dustLily Snowfleck glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Light Talent Water Talent
I guess I will post a PDF then.

EDIT: I couldn't post a PDF picture, as my album considers it as an invalid file, and when I tried attaching it, this popped up...

Quote:
FairyOutfitTab32.pdf:
Your file of 683.3 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 293.0 KB for this filetype.
Lily Snowfleck
Old 09-25-2013, 03:41 PM
Remembering fun times...
View Bellflower Mistyvale's Photo Album
Bellflower Mistyvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Baking
Bellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent
Hi Hazy! Miss you like crazy, girl! I am just flittering for one of those behind-the-leaf style photos! I would just love to see Bell in a picture like that! Please take your time, no rush on this!

Pixie Page/picture: I've included a few pictures of Bell in case you needed different views. I wish I could attach my PDF of her, but it's just too big. I really want her big ponytail and her favorite flower headband to be included in the picture.
Type of graphic: Behind-the-leaf picture - avatar, signature, and also just a full-size photo to keep on my computer (like the one you included on the first post of this thread)
Background: None needed
Text/Color: "Bellflower Mistyvale" at the very bottom of the picture (but out of the way of her behind the leaf) in a very light green color that stands out against the green of the leaves
Font: A lovely cursive font would be great
Anything else?: Do you have anything that could make the text sparkly? Or like a sparkly overlay that could sit on top of the text? If not, it's no problem!

Thank you, dear Hazel!
Attached Images
File Type: png Leaf Picture 1.png (142.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg Leaf Picture 2.jpg (32.6 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Bellflower Mistyvale; 09-25-2013 at 03:52 PM.
Old 09-25-2013, 10:48 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilySnowfleckXD View Post
I guess I will post a PDF then.

EDIT: I couldn't post a PDF picture, as my album considers it as an invalid file, and when I tried attaching it, this popped up...

Lily Snowfleck
It's okay! I zoomed in on the picture, and I found that it's clear enough.

Bell, I miss you too! I'll get my wings flapping on all orders. I've sadly been neglecting my shop I haven't had much time to snag my computer and steal away to my room for a few hours, but I have time now, so I'll get right on it!

Thank you all for ordering!