PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Lord of the Rings: A New Era

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-23-2015, 12:51 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Sorry I haven't posted in forever! I feel bad! Life on the mainland has been insane though. This is the first time I have actually really had enough time to look though all the feeds recently.

Hmm, as for starting point... I don't know where they should begin. There are so many places! Maybe they could follow a similar path that the original Fellowship started upon?

And as for the name of the new Fellowship.... what about any of these:
Shanti - means peace
Irini - means peace
Taika - means peace
Amani - means peace

I thought maybe since they were trying to restore the peace in the land, that would be a good name meaning for them.

Whoa! On a side note, I found out that my name, Liri, means 'freedom' in Albanian! Cool! Haha
Old 02-27-2015, 02:29 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
It's alright Liri! Real life comes first. And no need to feel bad, you haven't missed much.
Hmm, I don't remember exactly where the original Fellowship first started. I remember them going through the Misty Mountains, but I don't think that was their starting point...I like the idea of the Fellowship's name meaning "peace". I'm not sure, I think Shanti and Taika sound kind of cool.
Haha, that's pretty cool about your name.
Old 04-01-2015, 11:15 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Sorry for not posting on here for awhile. As Glory said, don't feel bad, Liri. You really haven't missed much.

Hmm. I just recently watched LotRFotR... I think after leaving Rivendell, the Fellowship of the Ring go through these mountains (maybe the Misty Mountains???) before Saruman's magic causes an avalanche and then Frodo decides to go through the Mines of Moria. We could start there. Or we could go another way. No matter what we decide on, I was thinking our Fellowship of Peace would/could literally go all over Middle Earth, trying to find the Fellowship of Sauron.

I like Shanti and Taika too, but I don't think those words really scream Middle Earth. It almost sounds... Lion King-esque. No offense, Liri, but I just think "The Fellowship of Peace" sounds fine.

That's really cool, Liri! I wonder what Alexa means... How did you find out about yours, LD?

I will try to post soon. I've been having a bit of writers block when it comes to all of the RP's I'm in (Camelot: Uprising, Believing is Only the Beginning, Lord of the Rings: A New Era, etc.). Hopefully that will go away.
Old 04-04-2015, 03:37 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Thats totally fine Alexa! Fellowship of Peace works too haha.

Sure. I'm fine going wherever.

I was searching for the words "Peace" and other things like that (Like freedom) in different languages, and Liri was on the list haha.

Once again, sorry I haven't been active recently. Things got busy in the mainland with my trip and now having to get a ton of essays and projects done in the last month of school :/

I will try to post sometime soon, but I might not get much time until May.
Old 04-15-2015, 02:41 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Don't worry about it, Liri. I understand being busy on the Mainland. Post whenever you want to. There's no rush. I'm glad you aren't offended.
Old 05-20-2015, 09:45 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Well, things have been quiet here. LOL!

I don't know why I'm laughing.
Old 05-21-2015, 03:05 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Yeah, they have. I think it's because we've all become really busy in real, what with the end of the school year coming up and all.
I think I was the last poster, though, so I'll wait for you guys before I post again.

Liri, that's really cool that your name means freedom!
Alexa - yours means "helper" or "defender".
Old 05-27-2015, 11:04 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
I'm so sorry I haven't posted! Things have been crazy!

Unfortunately, I will need to be a lot less active for the summer as I am headed out to work at camp again. I leave tomorrow, and will be at camp until mid August. I will have limited access to technology as part of my contract, which means less time on here.

I will miss you all tons! Feel free to interact with my characters while I am gone, just keep them true to their personalities! You all know them pretty well, so I'm not too worried.

I will try to come on here as often as I can, but no guarantees it will be very much.
Old 11-01-2015, 07:59 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
It's totally okay, Liri! Glad you are back! For the name of the Fellowship, I like Amani. Or maybe we should just go with peace. Your name means 'freedom'? That's awesome!! Glory, thanks for finding out what 'Alexa' means! 'Helper' and 'defender'... I feel like that accurately describes me.

Okay, I have an idea for our characters. While looking at the map of Middle Earth, I thought, since the two paths from Rivendell are paths that were taken by the Fellowship of the Ring and Thorin and Co. (respectively), I was thinking our fellowship could go backwards. Back out of Rivendell, and through the Shire towards Mithlond or the Grey Havens. How does that sound?
Old 11-02-2015, 07:14 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Good idea Alexa!
Old 11-02-2015, 07:31 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Thank you, Liri!
Old 04-26-2016, 08:44 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Hello... it's me... I think Middle Earth is in danger again. We should probably try to save it.
Old 01-03-2018, 06:58 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Bumpity bump bump bump
Old 09-24-2018, 05:06 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
You get a bump, and you get a bump, everyone gets a bump!
Old 09-24-2018, 09:04 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Hahaha

Feelin the bumpity bump bump!

Come back everyone!