PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > A Bug's Life

A Bug's Life Bug reports? Repeat after me: There are no bugs, there are no bugs...

Old "We're tinkering away!"

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-27-2013, 02:29 PM
Busy as a bee!
View Bumblestripe's Photo Album
Bumblestripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: BusyBee
Bumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the Queen
Animal Talent
I was finally able to log in yesterday afternoon. I'm thinking that it was just a bug since I tried the following...

-Restarted my computer
-Cleared cache
-Tried different browsers
-Exited out of internet sessions
-Updated everything that needed to be updated
-Clicked the different play buttons and the log in button
-Tried different computers
Old 08-27-2013, 08:18 PM
Older Fairy Younger Heart
View breezy roseblossom's Photo Album
breezy roseblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Sunshine
breezy roseblossom has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Grossed Out Disney Outage in Blue Screen!

I try three sites Chrome,, Mozilla firefox and Opera they have all had the Blue Screen and the search engines all say DISNEY OUTAGE! LOL It reminds me of the Microsoft 98 Blue Screen of Death on my old harddrive years ago!
Yep apparently they closed earlier then 9/19 or they just dont care. It has been very difficult for me to get on the last few days any ways

That is I get on then I go to my house which for my second set of fairies is the basic house they took away the estate and I try to put new clothes on them annd they come back with the old but the hairstyles do change. I then try to get in my journal which then takes forever if ever. Then I give up and go flying try to anyways the best I find works for me is
IF I TRAVEL THE OLD WAY THAT IS FROM MEADOW TO MEADOW FROM MEADOW TO MEADOW. WHERE THE LITTLE SIGNS ARE IN THE MEADOWS.

And Dressing a Fairy/Sparrowman takes forever and once I dress them the next screen shows that doesnt work.
Also My Dress and Furniture Storage say Full which wasnt because last week I had plenty of space.

So Lets See to Summarize:

Dont call cause they are closing anyways and dont care what status you are in

Cannot fly from meadow to meadow

Cannot Use Journal

Cannot Dress Fairy

Cannot Improve house cause it goes back the way THEY want it

Nothing Works!

But the Forum Is Deliightful and I love you guys our band of Forum
fairies! Therefore I will spend My Days Here Instead of there.

Also One More thing I have discovered

For the Last week there has been no fairy news or hollow news froom the little icon on the bottom of the page that is

Its like they let Marina and Kit go because no new news is good news!
Old 08-27-2013, 08:22 PM
crabby old lady fairy!
View Grace Moonglow's Photo Album
Grace Moonglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 77

My Mood: Dancing
Grace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Try logging in from here:

http://disney.go.com/fairies/pixie-hollow/closing/

I almost always have no trouble when i use chrome & the above site....
hope it helps!

eee-hehehe!
Old 08-27-2013, 08:56 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Its still the BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH for me on Chrome. I'm currently using a computer with Vista... do you think that affects anything??
Oh, jingles... if this isn't fixed easily... do you think that they'll just shut down the Hollow early instead of putting time and effort into fixing it?? Sorry, guys, I tend to overreact sometimes.
EDIT: POTCO is having some issues with loading news and stuff, but it isn't like PH.

Last edited by popcorn1234; 08-28-2013 at 03:05 PM.
Old 08-27-2013, 09:00 PM
Searching....
View Jezzi's Photo Album
Jezzi's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond repute
Garden Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
I am guessing the Disney servers are down for some reason. Maybe they needed the plug socket for the kettle The game was working fine for me earlier but not now.

Credits ~ Signature: Alyce Natalie ~ Profile: Twilight ~ Avatar: SweetCupcake ~ Thank you!
Old 08-27-2013, 09:04 PM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
I just saw that as well, Jezzi. I nearly fainted because I didn't read it right away and thought it was a closed notice!

Books are a uniquely portable magic
Old 08-27-2013, 09:43 PM
Is Reminiscing...
View McKenzieO1's Photo Album
McKenzieO1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Reading
McKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
It's up and running now, I'm in the Hollow