PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys

Clickables and other Fairy Toys Charms, eLCD, bracelets, etc.

Old Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell And The Lost Treasure DS discussion

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-12-2015, 03:33 PM
Tinker Fairy
View FairiesFan93's Photo Album
FairiesFan93's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Word Search Winners Award Spring 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Smiley Story Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Penguin Awareness Day 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Adventurous
FairiesFan93 is a Fast FlyerFairiesFan93 is a Fast FlyerFairiesFan93 is a Fast Flyer
Tinker Talent
Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell And The Lost Treasure DS discussion

Fly with you! Here, let's discuss the second entry in the Disney Fairies DS series, Tinker Bell And The Lost Treasure! Talk about the Story Mode, Fairy Mode, and the different fairies you've created for each talent, or share some tips/codes for the game!

I just completed the Tinker and Garden talent stories, and now am playing as an animal fairy called Raven Flutterwing. I gave her a Fawn-ish look, and have her dressed somewhat like Fawn in the upcoming Tinker Bell And The Legend Of The Neverbeast. I also like how each fairy's addition to the Autumn Revelry carries over into the next story and you can see what the Harvest Promenade looks like! Although the tinker Ferris wheel takes up a lot of space.
Old 07-02-2015, 12:48 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I really like this game because it has more stories then the other games, the Fairy Mode stories even combine together. I agree about the Ferris Wheel though.

For my Fairy Mode fairies, I decided to recreate some of my Pixie Hollow fairies. I just chose a fairy I already had from each talent and added it to the DS game. I really like how you can create five fairies in that game.