PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Sprinkle of Pixie Dust > Greetings and Goodbyes archive

Greetings and Goodbyes archive Greetings and Goodbye Archive forum.

Old My wings need a rest.

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-21-2014, 02:44 PM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Pixieish
Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

You will be missed Neverbelle! Good luck in all that you do on the Mainland. I know you'll shine!

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 06-22-2014, 12:03 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
We'll miss you Neverbelle, but I can understand your reasons for leaving, just like everyone else. I'm busy on the Mainland too, and will likely go inactive pretty soon.
Old 08-09-2014, 01:04 AM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
Fly with you pixie pals! I want to thank you all for your kind replies.. You're so sweet!

When I wrote this thread I sincerely thought it would be one of my last visits to PHF for a long time and that I was done with the idea of Pixie Hollow online, but it turns out I was wrong.

I find myself flying in here everyday lately to see what's going on on the fairyabc thread. I made an account there, and although the site has a lot of glitches it made me happy to be in Pixie Hollow again and gave me hope that it can be remade in some way or form, even if it's very small. I just can't get the idea of somehow recreating Pixie Hollow out of my head.

Glad to be back with my pixie pals on PHF (still my home away from home). I hope you're all doing well!

~ Neverbelle
Old 08-09-2014, 01:17 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Happy to see that you're still active on the forums, Neverbelle!
By the way, this is like one time where I was going to go inactive, but decided to stay. . .unless I was going to summer camp or going on vacation.
Old 08-09-2014, 05:33 AM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Glad you still actively visit this site. Welcome back, Neverbelle. You had been missed.

~Alyce
Old 08-09-2014, 10:17 AM
PEACE AND LOVE!!!!
View guardianluna2003's Photo Album
guardianluna2003's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Blah
guardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyer
Light Talent Water Talent
Oh Neverbelle, I understand. That is why I enjoy playing at the virtual reality game i am on now. Many pixie hollow fairies are there now. Some of us have agreed even if it did open we would not go back or would not buy a membership. My new game we can be fairies air wizards. It is called Virtual Family Kingdom. Maybe I will see you they if you like to play another game. HUGS!
Old 08-09-2014, 12:27 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Welcome back, Neverbelle!
I also can't stop thinking about recreating Pixie Hollow. This past week, I've been imagining Never News posts I would write to announce new features, or I would even devote an hour or two just to think about what I would implement in the game; like, "if our fairies from the original Pixie Hollow could be used, what can stay with the fairies (to make them authentically your fairy) and what can be taken away (to give the fairies something to aim for, rather than arriving with all quests completed, all badges earned, and all Talent Levels finished)?
...I have too much time on my hands sometimes.
Anyways, welcome back!!
Old 08-10-2014, 02:08 PM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
Thanks, guys!!

@Rainbowswirls Isn't it funny when things like that happen?

@Alyce Natalie Thank you! I'm happy to be back.

@gaurdianluna2003 I just wish it would come back even just to give people a chance to refuse to rejoin! Haha! I personally would rejoin in the flit of a wing, but I know other people have completely lost their trust and respect for Disney from this. I've tried other games but nothing compares to Pixie Hollow for me. I can't remember if I tried Virtual Family Kingdom yet though, I'll have to check it out!

@popcorn1234 I have similar thoughts! & what's wrong with that? With such creativity and imagination as you have I'm sure you could think up some awesome things! Imagine on.
Old 08-10-2014, 03:25 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I might check out Virtual Family Kingdom sometime soon, too.
Old 08-11-2014, 01:00 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
So glad you decided to return, Neverbelle! Welcome back.
I definitely understand how you felt, I felt like putting my wings to rest as well when we lost hope of Pixie Hollow reopening. However, leaving the forums family behind isn't something I'm prepared to do anytime soon. And, well, who knows? Maybe it can be successfully recreated someday.

Graphic set by the talented Ruby ♥ Thank you!
Old 08-11-2014, 02:12 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Yes, let's hope it gets successfully recreated one day.