PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old Disney Create is CLOSING!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-06-2014, 09:51 PM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
... *SIGH*
Old 04-06-2014, 10:35 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverbelle View Post
... *SIGH*
Ish okay!
Old 04-06-2014, 11:26 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Yeah, It's ok.
It's still sad though. Did you go on very often?
It did not quite matter as much to me because I don't go on create as often.
I hope you cheer up.
Old 04-09-2014, 03:56 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Hello, pixies!
yes
I am hopping out of unactiveness to say this.
TT, PotC and PH closed because they didn't make enough money.
A while ago, Disney bought CP for over 700,000 dollars. They wanted to make that purchase worth it, and focused on CP instead.
By 2013, they started losing money because of the other games, so they just decided to close them.
You don't have to pay for Disney Create. Only the ads paid for it. So, I suppose Create was costing Disney Interactive money. So, they decided to close it. Simple as that.
I am sad that it's closing, but not really. My art never approved, and it's fun to just post my art on MCF. I have empathy for you guys.

- hops back into inactivity -
Old 04-10-2014, 01:48 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
I can understand why it's closing too.
Anyway it doesn't even matter much to me because I never really go on it anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When they get enough money, PH could reopen!
Old 04-10-2014, 02:40 PM
Meh. Like. Bunnehz. o_O
View WindyMoonlily's Photo Album
WindyMoonlily's Fairy
My Mood: BerryNice
WindyMoonlily has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Mistyvalley View Post

It definitely looks like it. Technology today is about fitting it into the palm of your hands and having access right at your fingertips. Computers are becoming a thing of a past, unfortunately. I just don't understand why they couldn't transfer the other online worlds into a mobile app?

~Infinity Mistyvalley
I have to agree with you! It seems as though DISNEY would just like to have more people buying the Mobile Apps. There is one that is about $11.00, and I think that is outrageous! It is an app where you can look at how the animators animated the classics. Most of their apps are "free", but when you get it, there is always the big parts inside. It is like a treasure chest! It seems simple and plain and CHEAP on the outside, but when you open it up, there could be a whole new world of MONEY and EXPENSE.

I really would like for Disney to make Pixie Hollow (or other MMORPG sites) on Mobile devices!

-Windy Moonlily

I have some quotes, links, and Disney Interactive's email:

http://thewaltdisneycompany.com/cont...eractive-group
There you can choose where you'd like to email Disney

[email protected]
That is the Disney Interactive email

Here is a helpful quote:
Disney put most of its Internet properties into Disney Interactive Media Group in 2008 by merging video games, online, and mobile. Reportedly, Disney Interactive has since experienced $1.41 billion in losses, along with hundreds of layoffs in 2011, the closing of video-game production studios, and canceled projects.

-Windy Moonlily

Last edited by Onionleaf; 04-11-2014 at 12:07 PM. Reason: merged posts
Old 04-28-2014, 09:48 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 

Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
I went on Disney CREATE and it closes MAY 1st now... wonder why..
Old 04-28-2014, 09:59 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Shocked Why would they?

SCREAM!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!! I was working on something new on Disney Create and I feel more relieved after hearing this news.
Old 04-28-2014, 10:04 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver LightflowerPH View Post
I went on Disney CREATE and it closes MAY 1st now... wonder why..
I went on Create today and saw that too.
Old 04-28-2014, 10:32 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase

Now it closes in 3 days
Old 04-28-2014, 11:49 PM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
YES! An extra day to take complete advantage of the fellow art program and completely dominate it! have fun on it!
HUZZAH! Now give us 20 more days, Disney!
Old 04-29-2014, 10:25 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflower View Post
YES! An extra day to take complete advantage of the fellow art program and completely dominate it! have fun on it!
HUZZAH! Now give us 20 more days, Disney!
I doubt we will get more then one extra day Im still wondering why..
Old 04-29-2014, 11:40 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Maybe they wanted to say that they were completely open for the entire month of April? Or they realized not a lot of people had saved their art, so they gave us an extra day...
...I really have no clue.
Old 04-30-2014, 12:47 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post
Maybe they wanted to say that they were completely open for the entire month of April? Or they realized not a lot of people had saved their art, so they gave us an extra day...
...I really have no clue.
I think PH should have at least stayed open til october 8th when it first offically opened. Hmm...
Old 05-01-2014, 07:06 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
Awards Showcase

Goodbye Create..

So Disney Create just closed..
I'm pretty depressed.. I will miss it I have to say.. *cries in corner*
RIP Disney Create, 2008-2014 at 3:05 PM