PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old The Midnights (rp)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-07-2014, 04:26 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Laura:
I was just heading back home, and by now daylight had come and it was no longer dark. And my powers had temporarily faded until midnight came again. I never really understood how it worked that way, I just knew that it did. But I can honestly say that I wonder sometimes why my powers don't work during the day.
I get to my house finally, and try my hardest to open the door. But then I remembered that it gets stuck occasionally. But I keep trying anyway, because sometimes if you push really hard against it, there's a chance that could get it to open.
Then, my mom opens the door as I am trying to push against it. And I go down as she does. "Are you okay??" She asks as I get up and brush my clothes off. I finally speak. "Yeah, I'm okay." I say, passing by her as I head into my room. "Where are you going?" She shouts. "I'm going to get some different clothes on." I shout back.
I get inside my room. The walls are a light yellow and the floor is the same, with a few dark red rugs here and there. My bed has red sheets on it and the pillowcases are the same color of light yellow as the walls are.
I look in my closet, and it consists of dark red, red, some light red (not pink but it's just a little bit lighter then red,) orange, and yellow. I look through all my clothes until I find my favorite red dress. I don't put any shoes or socks on, because I doubt that I'd be going outside anymore today.
(i apologize for this being so long, but i felt like getting descriptive.)
Old 04-07-2014, 07:17 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Celeste

As I took Rebecca home, night faded. I took Rebecca up to my room and thought for a moment.
"Ok, but please promise never to tell anyone unless they're my type." I prayed to Rebecca.
"I promise." Rebecca said. She was always a good person to have as a sister.
"Ok. I'm a fairy and I have these magical powers and they only work at night." I said really fast. At that moment, Rebecca's eyes twinkled.
"Cool." she said.

Rebecca

Celeste just told me she had powers and that she was a fairy.
"Cool." I said. Afterwards, there was a moment of silence.
"Breakfast is ready." Celeste said finally.
I guessed she changed the topic but was not kidding. I followed her downstairs and sat at the kitchen table.
Old 04-08-2014, 02:41 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Do our characters know each other (like some sort of Midnights secret society)? Or do each of us think we're the only Midnight out there?

Emery
I closed my eyes and felt the cool near-dawn air brush past my wings. With a sigh, I felt them melt into my back, disappearing with the night. I landed on the ground, human once more.
As I went on my way, I took the time to enjoy the last of the darkness. When I got to my house, trying to be as quiet as I could, I bumped into Caden in the hall. I groaned to myself.
"Midnight outing again?" My brother raised an eyebrow. He's caught me a few times before. Not many, but enough to raise his suspicions. "What have you been doing out there, sis?"
It doesn't help that Caden is totally annoying and insensitive.
"Nothing, I just couldn't sleep, okay?" I said, irritated. I tried to add a bit of compulsion to make him believe me. By the suspicious look, and annoying smirk he gave me, it didn't work. Ugh.
I had no idea why Caden was immune to me. Even our parents weren't.
"I'm going to bed," I muttered.
"Whatever. Good night, Emery! Oh, sorry, I meant good morning!" He laughed at his own joke.
I rolled my eyes, then went up to my room.

(Rainbow, can they use their powers even when they're not in Midnight form? Also, just out of curiosity, do they actually have to sleep, or do they just go Midnighting all night? )
Old 04-08-2014, 08:21 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 

Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
Do our characters know each other (like some sort of Midnights secret society)? Or do each of us think we're the only Midnight out there?

(Rainbow, can they use their powers even when they're not in Midnight form? Also, just out of curiosity, do they actually have to sleep, or do they just go Midnighting all night? )
They don't have to sleep. Plus they don't quite know each other yet. Also, they can only use their powers at night.
Old 04-08-2014, 09:06 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I'm ready to join!
Name: Alex
Personality: Fiery, at some times, but calm at others
Appearance: Long red hair, light blond hair when in fairy form, pale skin, blue eyes
Creature: Fairy
Powers: Ice and water
Other:
Crazy for cupcakes Nothing for now
Old 04-09-2014, 12:25 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Glad you could join!
Old 04-09-2014, 02:27 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Thanks Rainbow. I'll just say that Emery was still able to use her powers because it wasn't quite morning yet.
Old 04-09-2014, 03:07 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Ok.

Celeste

I quickly changed my mind about sitting at the kitchen table. I went out on the porch an sat down at one of the deck tables. Rebecca and my 14 year old sister Lillian joined me at the table. I wanted to tell Lillian too, who wasn't the school social butterfly or anything.
"Lillian. There is something Rebecca and I know." I said.
"Ok. you can tell me." Lillian said.
"Yes, but it's a secret. Only Rebecca and I know it, and now you will. I won't make you promise, but I want you to make a deal." I said.
"Ok, but what is the deal?" Lillian asked.
"Not to tell our parents." I said.
"Is it good?" Lillian asked. I ignored her question and said,
"I have these powers that only work at night, and somewhat work at dawn and sunset." I said.
"Awesome and cool." Lillian replied. There was no twinkle in her eyes like when I said this to Rebecca. I guessed because I didn't say it so fast this time.
Old 04-16-2014, 03:29 PM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(Guys, we still doing this?)
Old 05-12-2014, 02:55 AM
Here and there
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Second time I've said this, but none of you have posted. Are we still doing this?