PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Fairies General Discussion Archive

Fairies General Discussion Archive Archive forum for Pixie Hollow's General Discussion forum.

Old Kindness in the Hollow

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-17-2012, 06:28 PM
Is a Pixie
View KAZ1167's Photo Album
KAZ1167's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 3

KAZ1167 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Kindness in the Hollow

This may seem silly, but I wanted to take a minute to thank some of the kind fairies in the hollow. I had a moment with my brand new fairy today that really emphasized the kindness of the people that play PH. Now, I know everyone runs into a fairy once in a while that easily ruins that perception of PH, but today was not one of those days for me.

I have a fairy I play with consistantly on PH and for the past 2+ years I've been playing PH, she's been my primary fairy (I created a sparrowman as well, but I'll admit he's a bit neglected). However, I decided this past weekend to finally create another fairy.

Anyways, this new fairy of mine is lacking in the badge department at the moment and I only just realized today that I need to get the animal talent bages for her ASAP. None of my friends were on at the time and I figured I'd end up having to come back later, but there were three fairies that stuck by me, tried calling their friends to come help out, and waited for nearly 7 minutes before a fifth fairy was able to help out.

I know it's probably silly, but I really appreciated their help. I know that they get silly sweets for helping me out as well, but the fact that they waited and helped out a 3-day old, Level 1, stranger of a fairy was greatly appreciated. I just wanted to share the small kindness I encountered with everyone as a reminder of how great the Hollow can be.

Have a wonderful day, everyone!
Old 07-17-2012, 06:52 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I love the little surprises the Hollow brings some days.
And that sure was one of them. It is great to find fairies, even ones
you do not know, that are willing to help a fellow pixie in need.
I have helped quite a few fairies in need for that Animal Talent Troop Badge,
and Twilight has 118 silly sweets to prove it too.

~Twi
Old 07-17-2012, 07:29 PM
Is a Pixie
View EmeraldGuardian_04's Photo Album
EmeraldGuardian_04's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 2

EmeraldGuardian_04 has disabled reputation
I like how there are those who would be more than happy to lend a helping wing. You are very lucky to find these kind Fairies.

To me, I never had a Fairy or more to lend a helping wing in my entire Fairy life in the Hollow (with the exception of my friends).

~Infinity Magicspirit
Old 07-17-2012, 07:31 PM
aka Ginkgo♥
View Ginkgo's Photo Album
Ginkgo's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Klingon Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award Autumn 2011 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award 
Total Awards: 35

My Mood: Amuzed
Ginkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast FlyerGinkgo is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
There certainly are some really helpful fairies in PH. Like yesterday Ginkgo had to earn the troop badge just like twi and i askes a fairy 'Isabel' to help , she not only helped but even asked her friends to join and help me get silly sweets
I guess we just have to find the helpful nice pixies
Old 07-18-2012, 04:00 AM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
What lovely fairies to come upon

Sig by Olivia, thankiis
Pixie Page | Profile | Shop | Userpage
Old 07-18-2012, 04:02 AM
BK
View Splash_Butterfly's Photo Album
Splash_Butterfly's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Klingon Award 2012 Summer 2012 Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Clueless
Splash_Butterfly is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Yes, the Hollow is full of flaptastically flitterific kind fairies these days. That's why it's my favorite game!

Izzy

This wonderful siggie made by the talented Twi! Thanks!
Old 07-18-2012, 04:15 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Oh yes, I was so surprised to see how many kind players there are in Pixie Hollow. During my first month in the Hollow, someone complimented Alexia's outfit, and I was so that I said "Really?! No one has ever said that to me before!". Later came a very awkward "lol" from the fairy - I must have scared her with my.. exuberant reaction.
It is very sweet to see that we have so many opportunities in the Hollow to help out with badges and bunches. It really brings us all together. (Most of the time, at least)

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki