PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old Silver's Strange Adventure

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-10-2008, 03:10 AM
*~Water Fairy~*
View Pixie Princess's Photo Album
Pixie Princess's Fairy
My Mood: Magical
Pixie Princess has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Silver's Strange Adventure

Silver’s Strange Adventure

CHAPTER 1: THE ODD GREETING

Silver gently felt the breeze glide around her. She gazed upon the beautiful reflection of the glistening pond. Silver was a water fairy. Many of her daily activities revolved around water. She always enjoyed looking at her reflection in the water.

Suddenly, the world became quiet. There was an odd and eerie sensation that overwhelmed Silver. She turned around. And, there behind her was the foulest creature that she had ever seen her entire life. This lady stood tall, she had a disgusting colored green skin. Her back was overcome with a hideous hunchback. Her hair was ugly, stale and thin.

“Why, hello there little miss Silver.” The creepy lady grinned to show two rows of black teeth.

“Um… hi… who are you?” Silver felt awkward.

“It doesn’t really matter who I am, it matters who you are.” She grinned again, this time with a blow of stinky breath. Silver shuttered. “Well, you had best come with me.” The lady continued, and before Silver could protest she shoved her in a little bag.

Silver screamed, but inside the tiny space nobody could hear her. How would she get out of this mess?

TO BE CONTINUED...

CHAPTER 2: THE FATE

A slight “thud” alerted Silver that her treacherous journey was through. She looked around at the darkness of the brown bag.

Everything was entirely black. Silver sighed. Now was the time to make a plan. Hopefully the creepy lady would let her out of the bag soon. Silver’s hungry stomach rumbled.

Just then, she heard a small noise. It was almost like… a quiver. Then she heard a groan. She recognized the groan.

“Rose!” Silver screamed through the bag.

“Silver? You’re here too?” Rose exclaimed, very surprised.

“Yes! I just barely got here. A creepy lady grabbed me and shoved me in a bag!” Silver replied.

“That’s exactly what happened to me.” Rose said anxiously.

A new voice joined in the conversation.

“You fairies please be quiet… or else.” Silver recognized the creepy lady’s voice at once. In her mind, she could see the two rows of black teeth grinning.

Soon, Rose and Silver could hear a clock ticking. The lady continued, “I have set this timer for 5 minutes. I am leaving for 5 minutes. When I come back, it will be the end of both your lives.”

Silver’s anxious face became overwhelmed with nervousness. The creepy lady left the room. Then Rose began to panic.

“We are going to perish in 5 minutes!” She screamed.

“Oh, don’t be so pessimistic!” Silver replied. “We are going to get out of here.”

“And how do you suggest we do that?” Rose said.

“I have no idea.”

CHAPTER 3: THE ESCAPE

Rose sighed. Silver tried to think, but all of her thoughts were jumbled and mixed together. Both of the fairies began to frantically think of ideas for escape.

“I got it!” Silver screamed with delight.

“Really? What?” Rose replied excitedly.

“Do you have a hair pin in your hair? Oh... please have a hair pin!” Silver shouted anxiously.

“Oh, let me see!” Rose said as she nervously felt around her hair. “Yes! I have a hair pin!”

“Ok, good! Now do you think you can break the hair pin in half to make it sharp?” Silver quickly questioned.

“Hmm… let me try.” Rose said as she tried to break the hair pin with all of her strength. Finally they both heard a slight “pop” and the hair pin was broken. “I got it!” She shouted happily.

“Ok. Good. Now, try to cut a hole in the fabric with the sharp end!” Silver suggested. The fairies both heard a rip, and Rose was free.

“Ok, hurry Rose! Come do me!” Silver anxiously said as she heard Rose step towards her. Silver waited patiently.

Finally, Silver began to see a glimpse of light from out of the brown bag. It was amazing to finally not be “blind” anymore! The new rip grew larger and soon it was big enough for Silver to get out. Silver then saw Rose’s happy face as she jumped out of the bag.

“Ok, let’s get out of here!” Silver exclaimed as both the fairies ran out through the nearest door.

CHAPTER 4: CONFUSED

Rose and Silver carefully navigated their way through the many tunnels inside of the creepy lady’s “lair” as they called it. They suspected that the lair was huge. Every time they came into a new tunnel, they both sighed. The dark hallways were a little bit eerie; both of the fairies were glad to have a friend nearby. Both Silver and Rose had to be very sneaky.

“Silver, I wonder why the lady wanted us…” Rose whispered as they snuck through the halls.

“Yeah, me too. I wonder what this place means as well.” Silver replied.

“I know, it all seems so… weird.” Rose said and Silver nodded in agreement.

Just then, they both heard movement.

“Uh oh, let’s hide.” Silver quickly whispered as both of the fairies hid behind a corner of the tunnel.

The creepy lady, along with a young boy fairy came walking in. Silver and Rose looked at each other with surprise.

“Now, Todd, come with me. There are a few little girl fairies waiting to see you.” The lady said as she grinned.

The young boy fairy (Todd) looked tired, and lonesome. He nodded sadly as she led him towards where Silver and Rose used to be. Todd and the creepy lady both kept walking down the hall, and soon they were out of sight.

“Well, that was weird.” Rose said as they stepped out into the hallway.

“Yeah, I agree.” Silver said.

“What do you think we should do now? Should we follow them, or should we leave?” Rose said nervously.

“If we follow them, we will be put in more danger but we will gain knowledge on the situation. If we go home, we won’t be put in any danger but we also won’t gain any knowledge on the situation.” Silver said.

“Huh?” Rose replied confused.

“In other words, both choices stink.” Silver said.

CHAPTER 5: DEEPER IN CONFUSION

“Well I don’t know what we should do!” Rose replied frustrated.

“We should…” Silver thought for a minute. “Flip a coin!” Silver smiled at her joke.

“Hah. Very funny. We need to decide quickly!” Rose said.

“Ok, seriously then, I say we follow them.” Silver said with a tint of adventure rising in her eyes.

“Ok let’s go!” Rose said nervously.

And with that, the two fairies were off. They walked back through the eerie tunnels. They soon heard the two voices again.

“Silver, I think we should go a little bit further and then hide.” Rose whispered.

“Yeah, we should.” Silver whispered back.

They heard the click of keys, and then a door opening. Silver stopped and gestured for Rose to stop. They waited for both Todd, and the creepy lady to get inside the door. Then they kept walking until they reached the now closed door.

“We can watch from here.” Silver said as she looked through a window in the door.

“I hope we can hear them.” Rose said anxiously.

The creepy lady saw the two open bags. (Where Rose and Silver once were trapped) And she screamed frustrated,
“How is it possible..? How could this have happened!” She looked angrily at Todd.

“It wasn’t me, miss. I promise!” Todd replied nervously.

“Who else could it have been?” She replied with hatred in her eyes.

“It wasn’t me.” Todd said as he started walking towards the ripped bags. “If it was me, I would have untied the top of the bag. They must have ripped themselves out.”

“Oh, I see your point.” The creepy lady sighed as her face softened. “Those little fairies must think they are very clever! You must go find them for me, Todd. We have to have them. They have something that I need.” A creepy smile came across her ugly face.

“As you wish, Azanda.” Todd replied sadly.

CHAPTER 6:

Silver and Rose exchanged a frightened glance.

“I think we better get out of here.” Rose said.

Silver nodded her head, and they began walking through the twisting tunnels. As they heard Todd approaching, they began to run quickly but quietly.

“We need to go see Mr. John. He’ll know what to do.” Silver whispered as they were softly jogging down the halls.

“Yes, he is very intelligent. It seems like he knows everything.” Rose whispered back.

After a while, the two fairies approached a large door. They guessed, and hoped that this was the way out.

“If this is the wrong door, we will be caught.” Silver said grimly.

Silver and Rose looked at each other nervously.

“You can open the door.” Rose said. “I am unlucky.”

“No, YOU open the door.” Silver replied.

Rose shook her head.

“Fine. I will.” Silver said anxiously. Silver came up, and gently turned the knob. The door opened and outside was light.

Rose smiled with delight, “We made it!”

“Yes! We are safe!” Silver said as she let out a sigh of relief. “I’m sure Todd will be here soon, so we must leave.”

“Ok.” Rose replied as they started running towards Mr. Red’s house.

Mr. John was the smartest fairy in all of pixie hollow. If anyone was in a sticky situation, he would know what to do.

CHAPTER 7:

Silver and Rose started quickly walking towards Mr. John’s home. He lived in a tree. They soon approached his home, and they walked up the ladder. Silver then hurriedly knocked on the door. Mr. John soon answered it.

“Hello there, ladies. What can I do for you?” He asked in his kind gentle voice.

“Well, we have a question for you.” Silver replied.

“Oh, well then come inside! Have a seat.” Mr. John said as he gestured for them to sit down. Silver and Rose both sat down on a fluffy green couch.

“So, what question are you going to ask me today?” Mr. John said.

“Rose and I were both kidnapped by this weird lady. She also had a young servant boy fairy. Can you tell us anything about this?” Silver said anxiously.

“Describe this lady for me please.” Mr. John replied.

“She was tall, with green skin. Her back had a hunchback. Her hair was very ugly.” Rose said trying to remember exact details.

A nervous look soon overcame Mr. John’s face. “Azanda.” Then the nervousness turned into anger.

“What is it, Mr. John?” Silver said.

“Azanda is a wicked fairy. Well, she used to be a fairy. She got her wings taken away from her after she did terrible things.” He replied, still with anger in his eyes.

“And, do you know why she would want us?” Rose said.

“Yes...” He hesitated. “She wants you because you are..” Then a loud bang came into the room and Rose screamed. All three of them looked towards Mr. John’s window.

“Can it be?!” Silver screamed.

“It’s Todd!” Rose said nervously. “He is coming to capture us!”

“Well, then you will have to capture him first, eh?” Mr. John replied calmly as he shoved the girls out the door, right in the path of Todd.

made by spider!

Last edited by Pixie Princess; 06-27-2008 at 03:42 PM. Reason: All of the chapters are together now. (make sure to check in every once and a while to see if there are new chapters)
Old 06-10-2008, 03:14 AM
~*Garden Fairy*~
View Fairy Princess's Photo Album
Fairy Princess's Fairy
Fairy Princess has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
so good!

this was way good i cant wait for more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2008, 03:16 AM
*~Water Fairy~*
Pixie Princess's Fairy
Water Talent
Haha.. thank you. I'm writing more as we speak!

made by spider!
Old 06-10-2008, 03:20 AM
Yup
View GagMaster's Photo Album
GagMaster's Fairy
My Mood: Secret
GagMaster has chosen their Fairy magic
You know, that creepy old lady is in fact creepy. Nice story keep it up!
Old 06-10-2008, 04:27 AM
Is a Fairy
View skunkles's Photo Album
skunkles's Fairy
skunkles has chosen their Fairy magic
great job! love how this is going!
Old 06-10-2008, 09:51 PM
Yup
GagMaster's Fairy
Quote:
“We are going to <perish> in 5 minutes!” She screamed.

“Oh, don’t be so pessimistic!” Silver replied. “We are going to get out of here.”

“And how do you suggest we do that?” Rose said.

“I have no idea.”
LOL, were going to perish but were going to make it. How? I dont know I thought you knew. This story is going great!
Old 06-11-2008, 03:28 AM
~*Garden Fairy*~
Fairy Princess's Fairy
Garden Talent
hey hey rose is MY fairy!!!!! lol! okay well this is GREAT keep up the great work and write some more sooon!
Old 06-11-2008, 04:37 AM
Kisshu ^.^
View Haruka Kitsune's Photo Album
Haruka Kitsune's Fairy
Haruka Kitsune has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Ooooh, I want more!
Old 06-11-2008, 04:57 AM
*~Water Fairy~*
Pixie Princess's Fairy
Water Talent
Hehe.. I'm working on it

made by spider!
Old 06-11-2008, 08:48 PM
~*Garden Fairy*~
Fairy Princess's Fairy
Garden Talent
yay! we gonna live!!!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 10:05 PM
Yup
GagMaster's Fairy
Wow, Silver almost always gets me laughing at the end. Keep going.
Old 06-12-2008, 03:21 AM
*~Water Fairy~*
Pixie Princess's Fairy
Water Talent
I just started writing Chapter 5. Hehe.. this is getting interesting I like writing stories.

made by spider!
Old 06-12-2008, 11:30 PM
Kisshu ^.^
Haruka Kitsune's Fairy
Water Talent
*tapping foot in a Sonic-like way* I'm waaaaaiting...
Old 06-13-2008, 09:54 AM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Oooh! Great story!

The sonic way? I guess he would do that if he was waiting for Tails to show him a new invention. He isn't patient. xD

oooh. A hair pin!
Old 06-13-2008, 04:00 PM
Kisshu ^.^
Haruka Kitsune's Fairy
Water Talent
Well, I guess when you're that fast, you expect everyone to be just as speedy..*still tapping*