PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Screenshots > Scrapbooked

Scrapbooked Archive forum for screenshots

Old Artistic Homes of Forum Fairies

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-30-2013, 09:14 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Camera Artistic Homes of Forum Fairies

So with Art Month drawing to a close and the homes and gardens that are going to be featured picked, I thought it would be nice for us to have a thread where we could post additional homes and gardens that were submitted but not selected.

My fairy Grace was fortunate to be picked with the first set of homes by making a image of Kit in her home. (I honestly figured she wouldn't turn it down since it was a picture of her.)

My fairy Faith on the other hand had submitted her garden decorated as a Fairy Zoo. She thought for sure she'd be picked. Even after the first round of winners she thought there was a good chance for her Zoo to be featured since Ember came out with a Featured Theme: Fairy Zoo that had all the items that Faith had used. So, here is her chance to shine and share with her friends (that's you) her Fairy Zoo!

Click the image to view the full version
Faith Sweetspirit took this creativity challenge seriously and thought about what makes her happy. Being a animal talent, animals was a obvious choice. She thought some more of things she saw on the mainland that she had yet to see in the hollow when inspiration struck. She quickly went to work in her garden to try to make some magic....the end result? Faith's Fairy Zoo! Where fairies of all ages could come and see different animals and insects and learn all about them. Each have their own habitat space and are fairy well taken care of. So, if you are ever down near Shady Lemon Orchard stop on by Faith's garden...er... I mean Zoo, we'd love to have you visit!

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 01-30-2013, 09:16 PM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
How cute! I would love to go to THAT zoo!
Old 01-30-2013, 09:39 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
You did an amazing job, Sap! I don't know why they didn't pick you.
Old 01-30-2013, 09:40 PM
☼♦Shine bright♦☼
View Iceglow's Photo Album
Iceglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Halloween 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Snow!
Iceglow is a talented FairyIceglow is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Thats such a cute idea Sap! I love the fairy zoo
Old 01-30-2013, 09:44 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 

Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Thank you all so much. I would love to see your entries if you have them.

Old 01-30-2013, 10:11 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Sap, Faith's Fairy Zoo is adorable. Twi would love to visit it.

I entered Nightfall's pirate home and at the last minute Ella's
Art Studio, cause I forgot about it and did not have time to
redo her home. They are attached below.

~Twi
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nightfallshome.jpg (55.3 KB, 46 views)
File Type: jpg ellasartstudio.jpg (254.4 KB, 44 views)
Old 01-30-2013, 10:34 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Aww, I love your zoo!
Here are my entries for my fairies Misty and Kiki.
I did them last minute...I wish I had spent a little more time on them!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Misty Winter Garden - Copy.JPG (224.9 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg KikiPeachbreeze Waterfall - Copy.JPG (236.8 KB, 41 views)
Old 01-30-2013, 11:00 PM
Goodbye Pixie Hollow :(
View pink_guavas's Photo Album
pink_guavas's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Userpage Donation Award Pixie Resolution Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Make A Wish Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: BusyBee
pink_guavas has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Your zoo is wonderful! You really took the time and effort to make it stand out, you deserved to be featured!

Old 01-31-2013, 04:02 AM
Is Reminiscing...
View McKenzieO1's Photo Album
McKenzieO1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Reading
McKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
Aw! I really love the Fairy Zoo, Sapphire. It's absolutely adorable!

~Lily
Old 01-31-2013, 04:55 AM
♫ Chirp ♫
View cricket18's Photo Album
cricket18's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ First Day of Spring Award 2017 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 104

My Mood: Giggly
cricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Sap great zoo. I love your aquarium and the zoo entrance.
Twi your pirate theme is wonderful. It's perfect that smee is by the loot.
Ella's bookcase is beautiful.
Misty your home reminds me of the snow queen from narna. It's lovely.

Last edited by cricket18; 01-31-2013 at 03:34 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 07:21 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
Awards Showcase

Thank you all so fairy much! I knew that I could count on you to give me kind words and lift my spirits.

I also knew that there were other fairy homes that were creative and not featured.

Twi~ Nightfalls pirate scene is so cute! And I love the colors that Ella used.

Misty~ I think both of your girls did a excellent job! I don't think I could have gotten the picture Kiki is painting as well as you did. Well done!

Old 01-31-2013, 08:17 PM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Once again Lila went with the functional and practical approach to the theme and failed. She loves her art class though and anyone is welcome to come by and practice their skills with a brush.

Last edited by JovialOne; 01-31-2013 at 08:25 PM.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:51 PM
♫ Chirp ♫
View cricket18's Photo Album
cricket18's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ First Day of Spring Award 2017 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 104

My Mood: Giggly
cricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Oh JovalOne I love the banners!! And the easels are perfect!