PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Pixie Screenshots

Pixie Screenshots Screenshots and snippets from in-game.

Old Pixie Holidays

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-23-2012, 02:05 AM
Is a Pixie
View Flutterlashes's Photo Album
Flutterlashes's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Disney
Flutterlashes is a talented FairyFlutterlashes is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Beauty in the Details

I'm sure there are those of us that really appreciate the artistry of Pixie Hollow. Please enjoy some of the beautiful details that I appreciate. Please feel free to post your own. We can also make a game of it and see if we can guess where in the Hollow the detail is found. Sound good?

Here's one to start us off!

Old 12-23-2012, 11:17 PM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

My Mood: Wishful
Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
What a lovely thread, Flutterlashes!
I love the image of those lanterns you shared. I'm guessing it is by the Firefly Light-Up Game. What better way to present the game than with lights!
I have always admired the lanterns around the Hollow during the winter time, which is why that is one of my favourite times of the year.
As I was flying around, I spotted this beautiful scene. It really looked so magical with the soft hues and the detailing in the wood, branches, snow and icicles.

I thought it was so pretty I turned it into a signature. ;D
But I didn't want to edit it too much because it already looked perfect.
I have always appreciated detail, since I am sort of a perfectionist, as well.
I really look forward to seeing all the details you other pixies have spotted.
~Ruby.
Old 12-23-2012, 11:26 PM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Beautiful pictures, Book Thing and Flutterlashes! The Hollow is just so beautiful and incredibly detailed, but it's a shame we take these things for granted. In Book Thing's picture, I love how the orange lantern reflects its light on the branch!
@Flutterlashes-- This is really random, but were you bunch hunting a few days ago? I think I saw you, but you left before I could add you.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:34 AM
Is a Pixie
Flutterlashes's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily Rainfeather View Post

@Flutterlashes-- This is really random, but were you bunch hunting a few days ago? I think I saw you, but you left before I could add you.
YES THAT WAS ME!! I've never seen another Flutterlashes actually so it must've been me. (Turns out there is another Flutterlashes, she left me a message on my Pixie Page.) Hopefully we will meet again Miss Rainfeather.

Thanks for pointing out the way the orange light is lighting up the branch! Good eye! I hope this thread just blows up, it could be a lot of fun to share the little details that we love and why we love them.

As soon as I became a member about a month ago, I went to the ballroom and the glitter swirls in the ceiling made me gasp. The beauty is almost painful to look at. It looks extra beautiful with the snow and ice in there now.

And, yes, my first pic of the lanterns is from Firefly Light-Up. Notice the little balls of light inside the tunnel.

Last edited by Flutterlashes; 12-25-2012 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Another Flutterlashes a'fluttering
Old 12-24-2012, 02:18 AM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Thank you for starting this thread! I'm probably going to fill it up now.

1. Outside Tinker Toss - light is reflecting on the gears
2. Outside Neville's - little flower system that hoists stuff up (extends inside!)
3. Inside Schelly's - the reflection is curved

Attached Images
File Type: png SKBK5.PNG (65.9 KB, 41 views)
File Type: png SKBK6.PNG (77.8 KB, 52 views)
File Type: png SKBK7.PNG (72.9 KB, 46 views)
Old 12-24-2012, 03:23 AM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I agree Flutterlashes...so much beauty in the Hollow...especially in the smallest & msot surprising places!!!

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy
Old 12-24-2012, 02:50 PM
Searching....
View Jezzi's Photo Album
Jezzi's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond repute
Garden Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Thank you for this thread. I never seem to have the time to stop and stare and I really should make time. There are so many beautiful details that have been added and I only really seem to see them when we have our forum scavenger hunts. Not really good enough Please continue to share!

Credits ~ Signature: Alyce Natalie ~ Profile: Twilight ~ Avatar: SweetCupcake ~ Thank you!
Old 12-24-2012, 06:56 PM
Is a Pixie
Flutterlashes's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Good eye Julie on the bent reflection in Schelley's! Ahhh...Disney's attention to detail in their artwork is baffling.

Here's another share from me:

I love the darkness of the Winter Woods right now, just sooo cozy. (Use your firework Silly Sweets here for extra wow factor!) I love how this little cart takes gems from the Never Mine to the Gem Juggle...brilliant. I love how a few gems fall off the cart and the little sparkle that happens when they hit the rails. I love the glow of light coming from the doorway.

Last edited by Flutterlashes; 12-25-2012 at 01:24 AM. Reason: spelling correction
Old 12-26-2012, 03:27 PM
Is a Pixie
Flutterlashes's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
This is just a cute little slide. I love the imagination of using items found in the natural world to create things fairies would make. It reminds me of one of the special features on the first Tink movie. It explains how, over the weekend, the artists had to look at items in the natural world and think of how fairies might use them. Then on Monday they would all gather to share their findings and ideas. What a cool job!

Old 01-04-2013, 08:37 PM
Is a Pixie
Flutterlashes's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent

Anyone guess where this is from? Don't they look so frosty and tasty! Oh the colors are too beautiful. Love the icy decor.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:09 AM
We heart PHF!
View Indigo Twinkleheart's Photo Album
Indigo Twinkleheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: QuiteMad
Indigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Tinker Talent
That is one of Lemony's favorite hangouts!

She misses this friend horribly, though. They liked to hang out together, just saying nothing and listening to the Winter Fairies work.

~Twink~
Old 01-17-2013, 06:28 AM
We heart PHF!
View Indigo Twinkleheart's Photo Album
Indigo Twinkleheart's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: QuiteMad
Indigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dustIndigo Twinkleheart glows with pixie dust
Light Talent Tinker Talent
I hope people post more of their favorite details! Here is one: the face of the Frog on the crest of the easel we got for Artsy Month.

I'm starting to save some images for a scavenger hunt!

*Twinkle* and Indigo
Old 01-17-2013, 06:44 AM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent

Just look at the pictures.

( The clothes are very nice )

Old 02-09-2013, 01:48 AM
Is a Pixie
Flutterlashes's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Thanks for sharing all these screenshots! I gotta get some more to post to keep this thread alive!
Old 02-09-2013, 02:32 AM
Is a Pixie
View bayberry bubbleweather's Photo Album
bayberry bubbleweather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: Sleepyy
bayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queen
Water Talent
My favourite are the steps to Phoebe's , they are really adorable xD It is like a fairy lands and then walks into the shop rather than fly into it xD
Attached Images
File Type: jpg steps.jpg (28.1 KB, 51 views)