PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old pixie sweet treats

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-10-2012, 06:19 AM
Founding Fairy
View Heather Cedarspeck's Photo Album
Heather Cedarspeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Chocoholic
Heather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I was able to get the badge today. I wanted to test a theory. You don't have to have one of each of the toys to get the badge. All you need is three codes. It does not matter which one you get as long as you have three different codes.

Click here to see the badge.

This is what happens when you eat the Silly Treat. lol, I think I like the Cupcake, best. Enjoy.

|| Pixie Hollow Online Wiki || Siggy made by Stormy. Thank you!

Last edited by Heather Cedarspeck; 01-10-2012 at 06:29 AM.
Old 01-10-2012, 03:27 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rill Wildspirit's Photo Album
Rill Wildspirit's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Sad
Rill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Thanks for that information, Heather.
Old 01-10-2012, 04:25 PM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Thanks for the updates and the images Heather.
You have been very helpful with this.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:01 PM
Off to new adventures
View lillyfairy's Photo Album
lillyfairy's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 National Cookie Day Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Guess Who Winner Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2015 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Klingon 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 45

My Mood: Crazy
lillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Taglillyfairy is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Those are really cute hats you wear while a silly sweet if you got to keep the hat I MIGHT consider getting them eventually, but as someone said earlier-$30+ is too much for a badge, and I don't like the toys, Polly Pocket is pretty much the same thing and a lot cuter. The "fairies" don't even look right/like themselves to me (even in RL, I saw all 3 in the store)
Old 01-10-2012, 06:23 PM
a pixie & mom of 3pirates
View elfarie's Photo Album
elfarie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Summer Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'09 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Winter 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 47

My Mood: Artistic
elfarie is a talented Fairyelfarie is a talented Fairy
Tinker Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
OK to add some final information to this thread. I did contact the Never Council, and got some answers. The packaing is misleading, and they are going to change it for the future. The reward has a bug, I should have receieved 12 silly sweets not just one. They were so nice and did fix this for me. I am disapointed in the on-line rewards for the price of the toy, I thought there would be a little more offered for the game. However, the TOY it's self seemes to be good quality and very much like the old "polly pocket" dolls. But the silver lining to all this has to be the Never Council response: they were quick, kind, and helpfull! Not every idea is going to hit a home run with everyone, but I feel they do try to make Pixie Hollow a wonderfull place to play, have fun, and stay young at heart!!
Old 01-10-2012, 07:23 PM
Let's make some magic!
View Charlotte Frostsparkle's Photo Album
Charlotte Frostsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 20

My Mood: Purrfect
Charlotte Frostsparkle is a Fast FlyerCharlotte Frostsparkle is a Fast FlyerCharlotte Frostsparkle is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Animal Talent
Well at least you get more silly sweets thats a plus And it is great when the NC actually help. The toy itself is a cute idea, and not bad for price I guess. The only thing i dislike is that you have to spend a lot of money to fill the space of a blank badge, Personally I think the toys and silly sweets would have been perfect alone, no need for a badge.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:41 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Wow, thanks Heather for the pictures of the Silly Sweets. I was wondering, how many codes are in each toy? Thanks!

~Cat

Sarah Ajay Oak
Credits: Avatar: Twilight Signature: Jenny. Thanks!
Old 01-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Pixie Mom to a Pixie Girl
View rainsplash's Photo Album
rainsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Summer 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Cheerful
rainsplash is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Heather - thanks for the pics! I love the cupcake too.

And elfarie - so glad you contacted the NC! If/when we get the toys I will watch and make sure my daughter gets 12 silly sweets, not one! I thought 1 silly sweet seemed awfully lame....
Old 01-10-2012, 08:44 PM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyfairy View Post
Those are really cute hats you wear while a silly sweet
I just would like to say... I think so too! If they were going to give a "fashion" item that we could wear when we wanted (not just when we ate the silly sweets) I would totally be ok with it being the "hat" that you wear when you do eat the silly sweets.

elfairie~ Thank you for contacting them, and sharing your response. I too, like rainsplash, will make sure that if my girls get these that we get all 12 of our silly sweets.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 01-10-2012, 08:55 PM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Just a quick question: not tyrying to be sneaky or anything but has anyone given their code to someone else to try. I can understand if you have same account name and not being able to use it ... but like old codes, can someone put it online and others can use? It doesn't sound like it but I just wanted to be sure. I would hate to buy these and have the code inside already redeemed by someone else ...
Old 01-10-2012, 09:42 PM
Goodbye!
View Jillian Snowdew's Photo Album
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Sad
Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
To ne frank: I don't like the way the silly sweets work.
I would like to turn into a cupcake. A whole cupcake.
It must not be just something like a dress.
For example, Heather's head is still seen.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:10 PM
BK
View Fairy Goddess's Photo Album
Fairy Goddess's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Parade Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Talent Pride Participant's Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Winter Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Fiesty
Fairy Goddess is a talented FairyFairy Goddess is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
Looks like I'm hitting up a Target soon lol
Old 01-10-2012, 10:24 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
While I do find the silly sweets cute, I think this is one badge I'm going to have to let go.
I honestly don't feel it's worth the money just to get a badge and a few silly sweets.

And I also don't think that returning the toys with a used code is the best approach.
If the store does re-shelf it then the next person to buy it will be very disappointed.
I think that if you can buy them, keep them.
They are very cute toys, but for the price they are listed at, I most likely will not buy them.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:14 AM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Thanks for the snaps Heather, they are very helpful

And elfairie, I'm very glad to hear that you have received 12 sweets instead of 1
Old 01-11-2012, 12:54 AM
crabby old lady fairy!
View Grace Moonglow's Photo Album
Grace Moonglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 77

My Mood: Dancing
Grace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lila Mossgarden View Post
Just a quick question: not tyrying to be sneaky or anything but has anyone given their code to someone else to try. I can understand if you have same account name and not being able to use it ... but like old codes, can someone put it online and others can use? It doesn't sound like it but I just wanted to be sure. I would hate to buy these and have the code inside already redeemed by someone else ...
Someone already tried. No luck, sorry.

Her little sister got the doll, entered for her sister - worked fine.
Tried to enter again for her own account - no luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin View Post

And I also don't think that returning the toys with a used code is the best approach.
If the store does re-shelf it then the next person to buy it will be very disappointed.
It is the responsibility of the store & the manufacturer to make sure any product that is returned is fully usable before attempting to resell it to another customer.
This is NOT the original purchaser's responsibility or problem.
If I had ANY problem with a product I paid for, I would have no qualms about contacting the manufacturer or returning the product for a refund.
This includes Disney toys.

Last edited by Rin; 01-11-2012 at 01:32 AM. Reason: Merged Double Post