PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old pixie sweet treats

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-08-2012, 04:38 PM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Thanks for sharing Heather. I went to Target yesterday and could not
fond any of them. Haven't tried Toys r us yet. But since I like getting
badges I will go out and buy some.

@ Stormy, I was wondering the same thing. Or at least thinking after a
few months or so, we might be able to bake them at Dulcies.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:52 PM
Founding Fairy
View Heather Cedarspeck's Photo Album
Heather Cedarspeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 

My Mood: Chocoholic
Heather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magicHeather Cedarspeck has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I'm glad I was able to help! I knew there were so many questions I was unsure about (including ones of my own lol), so I thought this was the best way to help all of you out.

I was thinking like you all that these new silly sweets could be added later on by using either the Pixie Diamonds or whenever we can level up again. Since these new sweets are available from these toys, I don't think it will be long before everyone can make them.

My mom was able to help me with the pictures of the toys. So, now I can finally show you what they all look like.

First Toy: Rosetta's Sweet Fruity Fashions

Second Toy: Tink's Pixie Sweet Fashions

A close-up shot of the third toy: Tink's Pixie Sweets Cafe.

And, here is the back of the boxes. On the bottom left corner of the box, it talks about the sweet fashions you can unlock. It has a picture of Dulce holding a tray of silly sweets.

|| Pixie Hollow Online Wiki || Siggy made by Stormy. Thank you!

Last edited by Heather Cedarspeck; 01-08-2012 at 07:15 PM.
Old 01-08-2012, 08:00 PM
Pixie Mom to a Pixie Girl
View rainsplash's Photo Album
rainsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Summer 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Cheerful
rainsplash is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Thank you so much, Heather!! They are actually pretty cute toys, my daughter may end up wanting them. (If she doesn't want them to play with, I'll be passing on them though.) I'll show her the photos later and see what she thinks!
Old 01-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Thinking about things
View Breezy lemonwind's Photo Album
Breezy lemonwind's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Winner - Retired Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 

My Mood: Flutterish
Breezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A listBreezy lemonwind has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Thanks for the pics Heather.
You are very helpful.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:34 PM
Goodbye!
View Jillian Snowdew's Photo Album
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Sad
Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Hmm...I'll have to wait till next August to check these out in Toys R Us.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:15 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Thanks for the snaps Heather
I looked at the Target & Toys 'R' Us online shopping lists but have not found anything yet.
And Stormy, that idea about trading diamonds for the "special" silly sweets sounds interesting
Old 01-09-2012, 12:55 AM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Moonglow View Post
PS. I intend to buy as many as needed for the badges & then return the dolls!
According to what everyone's saying here, the codes can only be redeemed for one account. So if you do that, the person who buys them after you've returned them won't be able to use the code! I'd advise against doing it, I'd be really upset if it happened to me.
Old 01-09-2012, 05:09 AM
♫ Chirp ♫
View cricket18's Photo Album
cricket18's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ First Day of Spring Award 2017 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 104

My Mood: Giggly
cricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magiccricket18 has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Thanks for posting the pictures Heather. It is so nice to see what they are talking about.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Good Point Ella! except one thing they can't put it back on the shelf opened! then the store takes a lose not us. Heather your pictures really helped me out thanks alot! Olivia
Old 01-09-2012, 04:43 PM
Pixie Mom to a Pixie Girl
View rainsplash's Photo Album
rainsplash's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2012 Award Happy Valenpixie Day Award Summer 2011 Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award 

My Mood: Cheerful
rainsplash is a talented Fairy
Actually, since they're in boxes, there's a good chance a place like Target would put it back out without even worrying about whether it's been opened. I see toys there that are obviously missing items and they seem oblivious to it. If we get those for my daughter I will be checking them carefully to try and make sure they've never been opened!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia Diamondsky View Post
Good Point Ella! except one thing they can't put it back on the shelf opened! then the store takes a lose not us. Heather your pictures really helped me out thanks alot! Olivia
Old 01-09-2012, 06:38 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
Thanks for posting the pictures, Heather! They really helped. Maybe I can convince my mom to buy me that for my birthday.

~Cat

Sarah Ajay Oak
Credits: Avatar: Twilight Signature: Jenny. Thanks!
Old 01-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Goodbye!
View Jillian Snowdew's Photo Album
Jillian Snowdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Sad
Jillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy ListJillian Snowdew is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Last time, I made a big racket for buying a huge disney fairies toy just because it had secret codes in it.
So...this time..maybe I have to pay attention to what I buy.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:30 PM
Let's make some magic!
View Charlotte Frostsparkle's Photo Album
Charlotte Frostsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Wish Award Halloween'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 20

My Mood: Purrfect
Charlotte Frostsparkle is a Fast FlyerCharlotte Frostsparkle is a Fast FlyerCharlotte Frostsparkle is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Animal Talent
I have to say, those toys are cute but look like they could break easily. But for me It doesn't matter, I'm guessing these are only for US citizens as my country does not have Target stores. Not only that but I looked around and the USA gets way more Pixie Hollow stuff. There are toys and other merchandise that I didn't even knew existed! Lucky Lucky people lol
Old 01-09-2012, 11:42 PM
ಌ is on a star ಌ
View Indigo_Glitterflower's Photo Album
Indigo_Glitterflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Halloween'12 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2012 Award Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 29

My Mood: Rainbow
Indigo_Glitterflower is a Fast FlyerIndigo_Glitterflower is a Fast FlyerIndigo_Glitterflower is a Fast FlyerIndigo_Glitterflower is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlotte starshine View Post
I have to say, those toys are cute but look like they could break easily. But for me It doesn't matter, I'm guessing these are only for US citizens as my country does not have Target stores. Not only that but I looked around and the USA gets way more Pixie Hollow stuff. There are toys and other merchandise that I didn't even knew existed! Lucky Lucky people lol
I agree Charlotte!
LOL We need to move to the US!
Old 01-10-2012, 01:07 AM
Senior Fairy
View lotuscup's Photo Album
lotuscup's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Summer 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award 
Total Awards: 103

My Mood: Artistic
lotuscup is a Fast Flyerlotuscup is a Fast Flyerlotuscup is a Fast Flyerlotuscup is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
my point exactly,
in the uk we get some things but nothing with codes with them and that's even
when ive asked at the disney store i just wish disney would take all this into account when the have a badge that you can only get by buying the products and there is no way im going to take a chance on buying them of e-bay.