PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old Tinker Bell DS Games

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-10-2011, 04:43 AM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Tinker Bell DS Games

Hey there everybody!

I'm thinking about getting a Tinker Bell DS Game to play on my DSi and I need help choosing between:
❤ Tinker Bell
❤ Great Fairy Rescue
❤ Lost Treasure

I also have a few questions.
❤ Can you only play as Tinker Bell?
❤ Are there only limited activities in the DS game?
❤ Do you upload ingredients you collect into the actual game like you do for Clickables?
❤ How does the whole "I got my PH outfits from my DS game" thing work?
❤ On the PH site, is says something like "You can create your own fairy and and explore Pixie Hollow" -- does that mean in the DS game or online?
❤ Is this whole process extremely complicated or very easy?
❤ Any tips??

Thank you!
~ Iris
Old 12-10-2011, 05:00 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
(I do remember someone recently asking a question similar to this one. Was it Charlotte?)

I think I would be able to answer some of your questions.
♦ In the first game, you play as Tinker Bell. In the second, there are two modes - Story and Fairy. The Story Mode is with Tinker Bell, the Fairy Mode is with your own fairies (5 talents to choose from, so you may own up to 5 fairies). The third game is only with your created fairy.
♦ What do you mean by limited activities, Iris? They are quite a number of things you can do, like completing tasks, collecting ingredients and outfits, playing minigames, etc. (If you want, I could give you more detail of each of the three games)
♦ The ingredients are not all the same as in PH Online, and the amount you receive in the game is less than 100 each, so I don't think ingredients are uploaded.
♦ You need to be able to connect to the internet through the wireless network. I have never uploaded fairies, so I don't know the exact details of it, sorry.

I'm guessing that you want to upload a fairy online, and I don't think the first game has that option. I'm sure there are other forumers who will be able to help you with the uploading.
Old 12-10-2011, 06:35 AM
Flitterer
View dewshine22's Photo Album
dewshine22's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2013 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Party Goer's Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 
Total Awards: 76

My Mood: Sleepy
dewshine22 is a Fast Flyerdewshine22 is a Fast Flyerdewshine22 is a Fast Flyerdewshine22 is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
The first game, you play as Tinkerbell. You can't upload a fairy from this game, but it is my favorite and I still will pick it up from time to time and play. You help each Minister of the seasons bring their season to the mainland by repairing broken items and finding ingredients. You are rewarded with clothing and rare ingredients. You can also play the minigames, make accessories and purchase clothing items.
The second game (Lost Treasure), in the story mode, you play as Tinkerbell again and it follows along with the movie. Then you can go over to fairy mode and create your own fairy. You create one fairy for each talent and help decorate for the fall festival from the movie. After you finish the decorating portion, you can fly your fairies around the meadows and collect ingredients, play games, and buy clothing and home decorating items.
The third game (Great Fairy Rescue) I haven't played much and I don't remember very much, but you have to complete quests and plant a garden. I never got very far on this game, I guess I should play it more.
With both the Lost Treasure and Great Fairy games, you can download a fairy from you game into Pixie Hollow. You do have to have a spot open in your account or create a new account for the fairy. I don't know much about this process because I have never been able to get my DS to connect to the internet and so have never tried to download a fairy. There are many other PHF friends who can help you with this part. Hope that helps you out.
Old 12-10-2011, 02:55 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
I think you should get the first Tinkerbell DS game. It is very fun, more fun then the other ones. If you do get Great Fairy Rescue DS game, theres one thing. In order to send presents to your friends, you need to set up this Internet thingamabob. The sad thing is, my Internet connection is fine but it won't let me send presents to my friends because I can't connect to the Internet! Plus, I've recently noticed that nobody has been getting gifts maybe because of my problem, and everybody else who owns this game has been expiriencing my problem so that proves that the ''Pixie Hollow Online'' feature isn't working. Hope this helps.
Old 12-10-2011, 04:02 PM
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 

Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Thank you for all your help friends!!

@ Alexa: Thanks for the info about the first game, I will probably not choose that one because I want to be able to play as my own fairy (not quite used to playing as little miss "Tink", lol).
By "limited activities" I meant it as if you complete all the tasks in the game (no quests, no badges, you've finished everything) is there anything else for you to do?
And I'm a bit disappointed to hear that ingredients come in such few amounts, I can play my DSi in much easier terms (as in, I can play Pixie Hollow on a DSi on an airplane but not a laptop) than my laptop so it would be easier if I just played my DSi nonstop for a certain period of time and then uploaded my work onto my PH account.
I would also like to upload a fairy through the wireless network (I only have one fairy right now, which is Iris of course), which is that you assumed correctly, but thank you!

@ Dewshine: The first game sounds more fun -- even though you can only play as Tink, you can help change all the seasons (I've gotten that part correct, right?) Can you upload ingredients and clothing with the first game?
In the Lost Treasure Game, is decorating the only activity in the game? Is there more to do?
And thank you for the Internet info, my DSi can connect to a wireless network so it's fine with me.
Thank you for your help!

@ Julie: Thanks for the Internet warning! I will take the first game into consideration again after your enthusiastic comments on it (lol).
Thanks!

Thank you everybody for your help!
~ Iris
Old 12-10-2011, 11:49 PM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
You're welcome Iris! I think I may be able to give you some more information now, lol. ^^
The second and third games actually end at some point, whereas the first game never ends - you continue to bring the seasons to the Mainland, and the list of outfits and accessories is enormous! I still have a lot of blanks.
In the second game, there are five talents to choose from, and each have a story to complete and collect all the outfits and furniture. The story is different for each talent (which is good), but the outfits/furniture is the same for each fairy, and I still haven't completed collecting ALL the items for all 5 fairies. Most of the outfit pieces are basic clothing items (like the ones given in the pre-Beta stage of Pixie Hollow), and it was becoming rather monotonous to collect them all.
The third game allows you to create one fairy and you complete the story with the Famous Fairies, collecting the 6 lilies, with different minigames on the way which you can play again after you complete (or during) the story. You collect all the outfits (no furniture *cough*), which you might have already seen in my DS Outfits Collection album, and gather flower seeds to plant in the Summer Garden. Once you complete the storyline, collect everything and fill your Summer Garden, there is nothing else to do - you have completed the game, and only the minigames are left, or uploading your fairy online and sending gifts to your fairy friends.
And apparently, Rin once said that there is a very limited choice of outfits in the third game that you may bring to the Hollow, and you can only bring one.
Old 12-11-2011, 08:46 AM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Indeed Julie the first game was my favorite and you can cycle the seasons again and again, I know right now the Hollow is having issues with Nintendo as far as connecting online and transfering info from the game they are all fun though
Old 12-12-2011, 06:18 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Scared Oh WOW

This is just a thought mind you, but if you buy DS and we can't send present's, and Now that we cant delete a fairy to make room the the DS fairy, and even if you get a new account (whice is only one fairy) It seems to me we couldnt download a fairy to play with then..so why buy a DS? Unless you just want to play games on it and not interact with the hollow, but thats why I was going to get one for Christmas, I guess I should rethink it over, because the reason I wanted one was to send presents, and fly another fairy. GOSH first Clickables and now this..Bummer!
EDIT: Oh Sorry Iris I guess I was thinking out loud kinda, you are lucky you can add a fairy! I wish I could help you but I dont have a DSi or any games sorry.

Last edited by Olivia Diamondsky; 12-13-2011 at 02:10 AM.
Old 12-13-2011, 12:07 AM
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Thank you for your opinion Olivia!
But (lucky me, lol) I only have Iris right now so I wouldn't need to delete a fairy to be able to download another fairy, and I already have a DSi. I was just considering getting a new game and wanted any advice or tips!
Old 12-13-2011, 12:00 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Rainbow

If you are more into playing a game for a long time, then I highly suggest the first Tinkerbell DS game.

As far as uploading content, it really depends on what you want to upload.
If you are just looking to upload your DS fairy online and send her ingredients, then the second game has many beautiful outfit combinations to choose from.
The third game not only allows you to send a fairy to the online world, but you can also bring your fairy from Pixie Hollow online to the DS as a playable character (although she may not necessarily look the same as she does on the computer).
It also lets you send an outfit back with her to Pixie Hollow online.
Another nice feature in the third game is the ability to send firework gifts to all the fairies on your friends list.

I hope this helps with your decision!
Old 12-17-2011, 12:20 AM
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
Thanks for the help Rin!
I do have a few questions though:

❤ I heard that since the "big change", you can't upload fairies into the online game or download fairies onto the DS game. Is this true?
❤ Is it possible to just send ingredients & outfits to the fairy you already have online, or can you only upload your work onto the DS game fairy?
❤ Is the 3rd game the only game where it is possible to send a gift to your friends?
Old 12-17-2011, 02:57 AM
Believes laughter is LIFE
View JovialOne's Photo Album
JovialOne's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award Spring 2014 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 62

My Mood: Lazy
JovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy ListJovialOne is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
If you have a spot for another fairy you can still upload the one you create in the game, send ingredients , and yes the gift feature is only available in the third game. I was going to use my DS game to download a friend from the mainland's pixie because she wanted one of the outfits. I tried several times with no luck. I finally did a live chat with pixie hollow staff and they informed me that the connectivity issues were with the Nintendo side not being able to link with the new pixie hollow servers. They could not give me an estimated repair date only that it was being worked on. I was not able to even send the postcards or ingredients But they are trying to figure it out. You can only send ingredients to the main fairy on the account. Being you only have Iris they would go to her if you downloaded her to the DS game. You may only choose one outfit for Iris to take with her to the hollow. When I first took advantage of the download with Lila there was a glitch that only allowed fairies downloaded from the hollow to the DS the pink frilly lagerstromia outfit regardless of the one they selected in the DS game. I did a live chat then and was able to get the rep to manually remove the pink and add the one Lila had actually chosen.

Last edited by JovialOne; 12-17-2011 at 03:13 AM.
Old 12-27-2011, 01:41 AM
Wishes She Was A Member
View MeMyselfI11's Photo Album
MeMyselfI11's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Gross
MeMyselfI11 is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Heart

Guys I Need Help

I Have the game tinker bell and the great fairy rescue game

I put in my Wi-Fi password and the connection test was sucsessful
but when i put in my Acc. Id it kept disconnecting from the internet
I want to upload my fairy to pixie hollow but i can't
:xcr y:
Old 12-27-2011, 01:47 AM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
Well, it could be that:

1. You have already three fairies. (Which you can't delete)

or

2. You are a non-member with only one fairy but your other fairy spots were removed.
Old 12-27-2011, 03:48 AM
Wishes She Was A Member
View MeMyselfI11's Photo Album
MeMyselfI11's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Gross
MeMyselfI11 is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
No I had made another account on pixiehollow.com
and it has no fairys:x cry: