PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors

Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors Discussions about your ideas or possible changes for Pixie Hollow go here!

Old Pixie Hollow will coming back (Important to read)

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-23-2014, 01:49 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnNeversprite View Post
yeah the sad part is she whined about people copying her home. well when she was still friends with me she asked to copy my garden that whole tea party garden set up she took from me she really had no right to complain about copying ideas for homes or garden when she copied my garden mind you she asked and i said ok but still i saw both your homes i would have never thought you copied her in anyway in fact i thought yours was better.
But sadly i got to know the real her she went from this sweet kind friend i cared about too this bully and i'm happy to now be done with her.
Bleh I hate it when this happens, every week I changed my house so If someone copied me then it didn't matter, None of my friends really copied anything I had in my house, I dunno why though. I still have that giant binder of stuff I printed off at the last second.
Old 04-23-2014, 05:39 PM
Busy with Pets or Books
View AutumnNeversprite's Photo Album
AutumnNeversprite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Artistic
AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Water Talent Water Talent
Ok i'm now at the point that until DISNEY them self say they are going to bring Pixie Hollow back i'm not going to worry about it too much and just keep playing on gaiaonline at least i know it's not going anywhere.
Old 04-28-2014, 12:18 PM
BK
View Dawn Daisydew's Photo Album
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Summer Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Bored
Dawn Daisydew has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
We would know by now

Its almost May 2014 and I'm thinking that if Pixie Hollow was coming back we would have heard something substantial by now.

Last edited by Dawn Daisydew; 05-07-2014 at 12:05 AM. Reason: mod trolling
Old 04-28-2014, 02:15 PM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Happy

In regards to copying homes , that's the best compliment one could give you! They must have liked your homes sooo much they just had to have it! Example: A painter paints in hopes someone will buy his paintings! (So they can have it in there house.) Get it?
Another Example: A gardener plants, plants and grows them so people can buy them and plant them in there garden. Get it?
Well I hope this makes you feel good that people like your stuff so much they just had to copy yours!!!
Old 04-28-2014, 05:19 PM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Copying is a form of flattery. It happened to one of my friends once. She made this outfit for the Fashion Spotlight, and decided to show it off and wear it around the Hollow because of how proud she was of it. But then the next day, she told me some other player had copied her, and made an exact replica of her outfit! So I just told her that that player copied her outfit because they adored it in such abundant amounts, they knew they just needed to own it. So they copied it. And my friend made a brand new outfit even better than the last one, she's somehow able to make an outfit in just 15-18 minutes. She's a wizarddddddddd

But anyway, I've been noting a bit of quarreling on this thread, and I thought I'd try and change that by posting a picture of a cute bunny:

Spoiler for Bunny! The picture is kinda big:

SO FLUFFY I JUST WANNA HUG IT

There's a plentiful amount of proof that the Hollow may come back, but there's still proof out there that it won't come back.
If Disney is planning for it to come back, they may see how much quarreling is going on all over the internet about wether PH is coming back or not. So they'll be all like ''Oh wow, there will be a lot I-Told-You-Sos, and our consumers will hate us if we just randomly brought it back unannounced, so let's just keep Pixie Hollow closed and let the fighting go down...''
I know that the chances of Disney actually ever saying that to themselves is a little crazy, but still.
I suggest we stay optimistic and keep on searching for more clues that could point to the hollow reopening. After all, this thread is flooding with that type of proof!
And back to the topic of the cute bunny:
OMIGASH SO CUTE EEEEEE

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 04-28-2014 at 08:41 PM. Reason: removed deleted quote
Old 04-28-2014, 06:07 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
OMIGOSH GUUIISSSE!!
Disney CREATE closes in 2 dayz I ish sad.. *sob*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornflower View Post
And my friend made a brand new outfit even better than the last one, she's somehow able to make an outfit in just 15-18 minutes. She's a wizarddddddddd
Little of topic related thing to this quote^^
My cat's a wizarddddd one time I was upstairs getting paper and I went to see if I could find her in the bathroom (she likes it on top of the cabinet in there)
but she wasn't there so I went to the bathroom and I looked up and she was there and the door was closed o-o

Last edited by Silver LightflowerPH; 04-28-2014 at 06:12 PM.
Old 04-28-2014, 08:27 PM
Stella Suspeck
View 56GreyJars's Photo Album
56GreyJars's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Splashing
56GreyJars has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I emailed both the emails that Popcorn posted to Disney, not about if the Hollow was reopening, but if there was anything we could do to help it reopen. The two emails I used were [email protected] and [email protected]. I believe Popcorn said that [email protected] was the one that received info slower than disney interactive. Anyways, Here is the email i sent to both of them:

Good morning/evening Disney.

Numerous former Pixie Hollow players have been discussing a very strong rumor that Pixie Hollow will be reopening in mid or late 2014. We have sent emails to various departments related to Pixie Hollow to confirm this rumor, with responses that they either have not heard any info about the reopening or that there are no plans of reopening. I have another question, would you ever CONSIDER reopening the Hollow? It's very dear to a huge number of us and it has created a kind, helpful, prolific community, none like I have ever seen in my 12 years of gaming. It's hard to understand why Disney would want to end something so great. The fairies at Pixie Hollow Forums are willing to pay for the game (regardless of amount) in terms of membership, toys with codes, general donations, etc. We are willing to take whatever actions necessary to reopen Pixie Hollow. As of now we understand you have no intentions of it, but under what conditions are you willing to consider reopening? We want to help make this possible.

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust~
~The fairies of Pixie Hollow

P.S. Here is the link to the Official Pixie Hollow Forums http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/index.php

I got a reply from [email protected] (the slow one I believe) and this is what they said:

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

Support for Pixie Hollow ended November 2013. Unfortunately we are unable to assist you with your inquiry.

Regards,

David
Disney Online
http://disney.go.com

Not the answer I was hoping for. Strangely enough though, I sent the email to [email protected] WAY before I sent the email to [email protected], like a few days before. I haven't gotten a reply from them yet, so maybe they're actually discussing it, or I just have the wrong email. I didn't get the error thing that says the email wasn't valid (You know, the email that gets sent back to you if you mistyped the email?) Just to be on the safe side, is this the email: [email protected]

Sorry if this post was a little too long <-- I like moss.
Old 04-30-2014, 04:19 AM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
I think they would have to be heartless not to give a more thoughtful response; can you imagine working in that department? Being instructed to give such a dry and dismissive response? Even if the person answering e-mails has no idea what Pixie Hollow was, they would have to be pretty cold to not start thinking "Wow, this discontinued game was really loved by the people who played it." I couldn't do it! I hope the second e-mail gets a better response.
Old 04-30-2014, 01:28 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I don't think the second email works (the Disney Interactive email). I think the responses from the Disney Online reps are all we're going to get.
Old 04-30-2014, 03:06 PM
Pixie Forever
View PenelopeRaindrop's Photo Album
PenelopeRaindrop's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Participant's Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 
Total Awards: 8

My Mood: Rainbow
PenelopeRaindrop has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
okay.I just checked a VMK recreation. Seriously. It was a similar game to the hollow. Now seriously... couldn't anybody tell the people who recreate these games to recreate pixie hollow.I mean how hard can it be? Why was I so unlucky to fall in love with the only disney game that doesn't get a private server.Even cp has tons! And they have original game too... WHO THINKS PH IS DISCRIMINATED?!

This means war !

(just kidding )

No I really mean it ! ( loads of different emotions ) WHY DON"T WE GET OUR OWN PH TOO ??!?

Last edited by Onionleaf; 05-01-2014 at 06:49 AM. Reason: advertising
Old 04-30-2014, 05:09 PM
Derp.
View Figfig's Photo Album
Figfig's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Cheerful
Figfig has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Animal Talent
I know how ya feel Penelope. Doesn't seem fair it doesn't.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 05-01-2014 at 06:49 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote
Old 04-30-2014, 05:34 PM
Busy with Pets or Books
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 

AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
I personally think we all need ot just move on to other games instead of bothering them if they were going to bring the game back i'm sure they would have either given a straight answer or said something publicly about it already.
I'm not trying to be mean or anything but it's getting so bad on here i don't even want to come to the forums because it's mostly just complaining about Disney and i really miss talking to people about fun stuff and just hanging out with friends but every time i come on here all everyone is it seem is just upset and moody i've bene having a blast on Gaiaonline and School of Dragons i love coming here to chat pixie hollow friends but anymore i don't because it just leads to being mad at disney I don't like what they did but i understand bothering them isn't getting us anywhere and trying to remake the site "behind" their backs is just making them mad i'm sure so there is a chance pixie hollow will never come back.
I think since it's getting much closer to a year that the site has been closed and the fact i'm seeing new tinkerbell toys that don't have anything about the online site on the box it's safe to say that just finding new games to play together is most likely for the best.

So if you join gaiaonline.com or play school of dragons just send me a message and i'll tell you my username so we can add each other on there I would post openly but i've had bully problems trying to make sure the bullies can't find me on there i like the games too much to quit like i did with ourworld.
Old 04-30-2014, 06:56 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
I personally think we all need ot just move on to other games instead of bothering them if they were going to bring the game back i'm sure they would have either given a straight answer or said something publicly about it already.
I'm not trying to be mean or anything but it's getting so bad on here i don't even want to come to the forums because it's mostly just complaining about Disney and i really miss talking to people about fun stuff and just hanging out with friends but every time i come on here all everyone is it seem is just upset and moody i've bene having a blast on Gaiaonline and School of Dragons i love coming here to chat pixie hollow friends but anymore i don't because it just leads to being mad at disney I don't like what they did but i understand bothering them isn't getting us anywhere and trying to remake the site "behind" their backs is just making them mad i'm sure so there is a chance pixie hollow will never come back.
I think since it's getting much closer to a year that the site has been closed and the fact i'm seeing new tinkerbell toys that don't have anything about the online site on the box it's safe to say that just finding new games to play together is most likely for the best.
You're making a point.
Old 06-28-2014, 01:12 PM
BK
View Dawn Daisydew's Photo Album
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Summer Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Bored
Dawn Daisydew has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
Quote:

So if you join gaiaonline.com or play school of dragons just send me a message and i'll tell you my username so we can add each other on there I would post openly but i've had bully problems trying to make sure the bullies can't find me on there i like the games too much to quit like i did with ourworld.
Autumn I fear no one is listening to you. Bring back PH is just such a monumental task that some Fairies just comprehend the effort and costs involved. The logistics of bring PH back are massive and if you and I try to make Fairies aware of the difficulties we are ignored. Some would even risk a law suit with Disney just to get a small Pixie Hollow fix which I believe would be short lived if at all. You me and every other Pixie would love to have Disney bring back Pixie Hollow but it is just not going to happen.
Old 06-28-2014, 04:46 PM
Busy with Pets or Books
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Daisydew View Post

Autumn I fear no one is listening to you. Bring back PH is just such a monumental task that some Fairies just comprehend the effort and costs involved. The logistics of bring PH back are massive and if you and I try to make Fairies aware of the difficulties we are ignored. Some would even risk a law suit with Disney just to get a small Pixie Hollow fix which I believe would be short lived if at all. You me and every other Pixie would love to have Disney bring back Pixie Hollow but it is just not going to happen.

Sadly your right besides there are many other games out there where you can do just about everything you could on Pixie Hollow or more and be dressed as a fairy. I rather Disney bring back the game than someone getting sued by disney for taking their copyrighted work and using it for their gain because even if someone makes the pixie hollow thing it's gonna cost them money to keep it up and going so if they make any money off of that game Disney has a law suit they can work with.