PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales > Hollow Tales

Hollow Tales When the pixie dust runs out.

Old Escape from Pixie Hollow

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-06-2013, 01:39 AM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Heart Escape from Pixie Hollow

Here is the story of the day the Hollow closed, but in the eyes of our famous fairies! Enjoy!

Queen Clarion

Ah, yes. The day my beloved Hollow lost its magic. What a fateful day. As I recall, it was certainly difficult to let the Hollow die, but it was best for everyone and- Eh? What was that, dear one? You don't know the whole story? Oh, well, you are most definitely missing out, my dear. Here is the story of the day the Hollow died.

I was sitting on my delightful little throne one morning and I was having such a splendid day. Everything was simply perfect! Suddenly, a Dust Keeping Talent, Terrence came bustling into my throne room! He raced down the long velvet carpet and bowed before me hastily.
"Your majesty! Queen Clarion!" He cried frantically. "The most horrible thing has happened! Fairy Gary and I were inspecting the Pixie Dust Tree and it's losing its magic! It will run out of Pixie Dust by tomorrow at noon!" Terrence said, quite upset. My hands instantly flew up to my face.
"No!" I cried. "How is this even happening?" Terrence just shook his head and frowned. "Well!" I snapped and stood up abruptly. "Terrence, you must summon all the Dust Keeping Talents and try to keep the tree alive!" I ordered sharply.
"Yes your majesty!" Terrence replied and dashed off to the tree. Meanwhile, I summoned the Ministers so I could talk to them about the dilemma.

"WHAT? TELL ME THIS IS NOT TRUE!" Sunflower, the Minister of Summer cried when she heard the news. I nodded.
"It's true!" Sunflower immediately burst into tears.
"There, there." Snowflake laid a gentle hand on Sunflower's shoulder.
"What are we going to do? We don't have time to ensure everyone is safely out of the Hollow!" Redleaf, the Minister of Autumn inquired.
"I don't know..." I said.
"What if we just sent out a message about what's happening? Then everyone would read it and know what to do." Snowflake suggested.
"Perhaps we should." I pondered it. "I suppose it will have to be every pixie for themselves."
"Yes, yes." Hyacinth added. "Very, very good idea, Miss Snowflake."
Spring fluttered up next to me and wrote down a message stating the pickle everyone was in.
"Well...I suppose I should head back to the Winter Woods." Snowflake finally said. "I should warn my pixies."
"Splendid idea. Perhaps I should go back to the Autumn Forest as well." Redleaf chimed.
"And me Summer Glade..." Sunflower's lip quivered before blubbering up and sobbing. The three Ministers flew to their separate domains and bid goodbye to me. Hyacinth, who did not like being left out, hastily bid farewell and rushed off to Spring Valley to warn his pixies of the scenario, only to find they had already been notified of the situation.

The Meeting with the Ministers

I bit my lip and headed back inside my castle. I went into my bedroom and took out an old leather briefcase I had. I took out my crown, three of my favorite gowns, and a silken pouch of the finest pixie dust and shoved them into the case. I was going to have to leave late that night, just to be on the safe side. I was glad I packed the extra pixie dust, since come the next morning, fairies would be rushing to get their own just to see them to their new home. I sighed plaintively. I didn't want to leave. I grumbled and closed the briefcase and laid it at the foot of my canopy bed. I went over to my desk and started preparing my final speech for that night.

That night, all the pixies were gathered in Havendish Square. I peeked out behind the orchid colored curtain that hung over the entrance to the balcony. This was the last time I'd ever talk to my subjects. The last time I'd ever see them. I cried quietly. I just couldn't bear to leave the Hollow like this. I pinched myself and went onto the balcony, for my last appearance.
"Long live the Queen! Long live the Queen!" The crowd chanted, as past plaintive pixies who were waiting for their Queen to come out. I took a deep breath, stepped forward, and began to speak.
"Citizens of Pixie Hollow. I come to you with great sadness in my heart. It has recently been discovered that our Pixie Dust Tree will no longer supply us with dust by tomorrow at noon. In other words, our magic is dying." The crowd gasped and some fairies started crying. I wiped my eyes and continued.
"So, as you already know from Spring's message, you should all leave the Hollow before it is too late! I suggest you take your own bit of dust, at least until you can find something else to support your wings. I will miss you so much! I hope to possibly see you on the first star to the right and straight on 'till morning!" I smirked. The crowd murmured in confusion. Perhaps there was an identical Neverland out there? Was the Queen implying that? "At any rate, I hope you find happiness in your new life and fly safely. And remember, wherever you go, go with your heart!" I sprinkled pixie dust into the crowd as my signature exit and waved farewell and left the balcony.

When I got inside the castle again, I completely lost it. I burst into tears and started sobbing uncontrollably. Half those pixies out there would never KNOW what I was suggesting about a parallel Pixie Hollow! Some of them I'd never see again! I finally got a grip on myself and ran into my bedroom and grabbed my briefcase. A few tears trickled down my cheeks as I headed downstairs to leave. I said goodbye to the Ministers and hugged them.
"Maybe we will see you again?" Redleaf asked hopefully.
"Depends on where you're planning on going." I replied. Redleaf raised an eyebrow and exchanged looks with the other Ministers.
"You shall see..." Snowflake said mysteriously. I giggled and said goodbye to them one last time. They wished me clear skies and left to the meeting room.

I was just about to leave my castle when someone laid a hand on my shoulder.
"Wait." I turned around and saw Lord Milori.
"Milori!" I cried "I'm so sorry I had to go." I cried softly.
"As am I!" He said sorrowfully. For a whole we just cried quietly.
"I...."
"I really should go..." I said sadly.
"Y-yes. You're right. Well, good luck out there anyways. It was nice knowing you...Ree." Milori said gently. Then it was almost as if he faded away for he was gone in one moment.

I sighed and swung open the door. It was a warm and bittersweet night. You could feel it in the air. I flew up into the dark night sky and whispered farewell to my Pixie Hollow. The land of magic and hope. I flew up, up, up, around the stars and moon, around Neverland. And you know what? Oddly enough, I felt....happy.
Yes. I told myself. Our future will be bright!

Last edited by RiverLunaMorningvalley; 10-06-2013 at 01:44 AM.
Old 10-06-2013, 02:00 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
OK I'm crying
Old 10-06-2013, 04:19 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
That was really good. Thank you for writing it.

Stormy L.

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 10-06-2013, 08:34 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Aww this is such a good story. Thanks for writing it, Luna.
Old 10-06-2013, 09:12 PM
Still Tinkertastic ♥
View Lila Starshine's Photo Album
Lila Starshine's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May the Fourth 2016 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Magical
Lila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy ListLila Starshine is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
I love the way that the ending is still unwritten, because we don't know what the future holds! I enjoyed your story fairy much ^_^
Old 10-06-2013, 11:58 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
No Queen Clarion, don't go! That was a beautiful story! Lets complete the ending!
Old 10-07-2013, 01:07 AM
Gone camping
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 

RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Don't worry, Daisybelle! It's not over...
Thanks every one for your supportiveness!

Snowflake

Hmm. You want me to tell you about the day the Pixie Dust Tree ran out? Well, of course! As I remember, I was sweeping snowflakes that morning...

I was in Evergreen Overlook one morning and was just finishing sweeping snowflakes into velvet bags. The bluebirds picked them up and flew off to the Snow Talents. I smiled to my self and went back to the Ice Palace to relax. It had been a busy morning. I decided to clean up my palace since it just seemed like a perfect day to do so. I scrubbed the banister when I heard a beeping noise. The light above my desk was flashing red. I totally freaked out. Whenever Queen Clarion needs the Ministers, she flashes a green light. A red light, however? Well, that meant emergency. I shoved the broom and sponge I was using into a closet and dashed out the door to Havendish Square to assist the Queen.

When I arrived on the balcony, the other Ministers were there. The Queen stepped forward and told us that the Pixie Dust Tree was going to run out of dust by tomorrow at noon. In other words, our magic would die.
"WHAT? TELL ME THIS IS NOT TRUE!" Sunflower cried. The Queen just sighed.
"It's true!" Sunflower then started sobbing. It was all I could do to try and calm her down.
"There, there." I said gently and patted her shoulder.
"What are we going to do? We don't have time to ensure everyone is safely out of the Hollow!" Redleaf piped up. The Queen shook her head.
"I don't know..." A pit formed in my stomach. I felt so lost and upset, not to mention abandoned. I had to say something.
"What if we just sent out a message about what's happening? Then everyone would read it and know what to do." I suggested.
"Perhaps we should... I suppose it will have to be every pixie for themselves." Queen Clarion agreed.
"Yes, yes." Hyacinth chimed in. "Very, very good idea, Miss Snowflake." Spring came out of the castle and wrote down the message that was to be sent out to every fairy.
"Well..." I said finally, breaking the silence. "I suppose I should head back to the Winter Woods. I should warn my pixies." Redleaf and Sunflower agreed and we waved goodbye to the Queen and headed off to our areas.

I arrived in Snowcap Glade, onlooking all the happy looking fairies. I sighed. I felt so bad ruining their day like this. But it had to be done. I descended onto the ice rink and called all the fairies onto the bleachers.
"Hello, Snowflake!" They said, joyfully. I hung my head, but then began to inform them.
"Fairies of Snowcap Glade. It has just been discovered that our Pixie Dust tree will no longer be supplying dust at noon tomorrow." All the pixies gasped. Some fairies started crying. "You will get the full information tonight during Queen Clarion's speech. I suggest you all get packing." I knew the Winter Fairies would need snow to keep them cold, so I gave them instructions on how to make the snow. I waved goodbye to them and continued on to Evergreen Overlook and Chilly Falls. The responses were quite the same. Same wailing and screaming of a so-called "doomsday". After all my speeches were complete, I went back to my Ice Palace and packed an extra gown and pixie dust into a leaf duffle bag.

Snowflake's Snow Recipe

After packing, I decided to go back to the Queen's castle to watch her final speech. When I got to Havendish Square, it was mobbed. I quickly hurried inside the castle to tall with the other Ministers.
"So when is everyone leaving?" Sunflower asked as we were all gathered in the Lobby of the castle.
"I dunno. Probably early tomorrow morning." Hyacinth replied and shrugged his shoulders.
"Yeah that's what I was thinking." I added.
"Same here. I don't really want to leave tonight..." Tears welled up in Sunflower's eyes.
"You can say that again!" Redleaf grumbled. "But it must be done. Do we really want to never fly again and wander the barren Hollow 'till the end of our days?" We all shook our heads. "That's what I thought." Redleaf said quickly and propped his head up with his arm on the small table. We ended up talking about how much we were going to miss Pixie Hollow.
"I just can't even believe this is happening!" Hyacinth exclaimed. "It just seems so surreal!" We mumbled in agreement. Sunflower almost started crying again. I looked at the wooden clock that hung on the wall and poked my head out the window. Yes. There was the Queen, throwing her pixie dust into the crowd. I whimpered and wiped a tear from my eye. Her last appearance.

About ten minutes later, the Queen had finished her speech and was now down in the Lobby with us, holding her briefcase. Tears filled her eyes and she ran forward and hugged all of us. She bid farewell to us. We were all sad to see our beloved queen go.
"Maybe we will see you again?" Redleaf anticipated.
"Depends on where you're planning on going." Queen Clarion replied, smirking. Redleaf raised an eyebrow and looked at me, Hyacinth, and Sunflower.
"You shall see..." I waved my arms around. Queen Clarion laughed and said goodbye one last time. We wished her happiness, and she went to the entrance to the castle, talked to Lord Milori for a while, then swung open the castle door and flew up into the dark sky.
"That's that, then." Sunflower said sadly. At least she wasn't crying again. For a while, we just stood there in silence. Finally Hyacinth piped up.
"Well, it has certainly been a long day. We should get some rest tonight and then leave early tomorrow morning." He suggested. We nodded and said goodnight. I flew back to my Ice Palace with a heavy heart.

Cloudy light poured through the icy window. It was morning. I hopped out of bed and grabbed the duffle bag I had prepared the day before. Fluttering out the door, I left my house for the last time. Seeing all my fairies, I waved farewell to them, as of which some pixies started crying. What a sad, sad day. I met Sunflower over Sunflower Gully, and off we went, into the cloudy sky. We soared up, up, up and Pixie Hollow looked so tiny.
"Where's Redleaf and Hyacinth?" I asked Sunflower.
"They already left." Sunflower said sadly. I nodded quietly and we just looked at the Hollow for a while.
"Oh gosh there's the Pixie Dust Tree!" Sunflower said, pointing a bit north.
"You're right!" I exclaimed. "And look, it's dripping bits of pixie dust. It will only be supplying it for a few more hours."
"And then no more magic." Sunflower wept. I frowned and cheered her up.
"Hey, it's okay. We're going somewhere special and it will be a beautiful place." I insisted. Sunflower looked at me with hopeful eyes as we flew to the Promised Land.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:35 PM
Gone camping
Awards Showcase

Hyacinth

The day our magic died? Y-yes. I remember that day. Clear as a dewdrop.... It all started one morning...

I was in Treetop Bend, sorting seeds. It was the End-Of-Summer Sparkler, so we needed fruit seeds for the coming spring. We were going to have to move fast, though, because autumn was on the Mainland, and we needed to get seeds very quickly. I was sorting seeds with some Garden Fairies, and so far, everything was going swell. That is, until, I decided to call it a day and dismissed the fairies. I headed back to my Blossom Palace and started making a diagram of how to deliver the seeds to the Mainland. All of a sudden, the meeting light flashed red! That, of course meant Queen Clarion needed us Ministers. Naturally, I freaked out and zoomed out of my palace. The Queen had trouble! I flew to Havendish Square and landed on the balcony of the castle. The other Ministers were gathered there, as well. Queen Clarion stepped forward, grimly. She then explained that the Pixie Dust Tree would die the next day and we would lose all our magic.

"WHAT? TELL ME THIS IS NOT TRUE!" Sunflower shrieked once she had let everything soak in.
"It's true..." The Queen sighed. Sunflower burst into tears.
"There, there." Snowflake calmed her down.
"What are we going to do?" Redleaf exclaimed. "We don't have time to ensure everyone is safely out of the Hollow!"
"I don't know..." The Queen said quietly.
"What if we just sent out a message about what's happening?" Snowflake piped up. "Then everyone would read it and know what to do."
"Perhaps we should...I suppose it will have to be every pixie for themselves." Queen Clarion nodded.
"Yes, yes!" I cheered. "Very, very good idea Miss Snowflake!" Spring stepped up and wrote a message about the dilemma.
"Well...." Snowflake hesitated. "I suppose I should head back to the Winter Woods. I should warn my pixies."
"Splendid idea. Perhaps I should go back to the Autumn Forest as well!" Redleaf smiled.
"And me Summer Glade!" Sunflower held back tears. Off the three went, leaving me in the dust. Now, I did not like being left behind, so I quickly said goodbye to Queen Clarion and rushed off to Spring Valley.

As it turns out, Spring had already sent out the message, so everyone already knew of the situation. Everyone that is, except Daffodil Mangoberry. Daffodil's job was simply to smash berries of every color, shape and size. Little did I know that Daffodil was easily startled. Now, I knew better than to holler and hoot when some fairy is carefully and gingerly doing their duties. Nevertheless, I shrieked.
"PIXIE HOLLOW IS DYING! IT WILL LOSE ITS MAGIC AT NOON TOMORROW!" I screamed. And Daffodil, poor Daffodil was simply smashing a berry. She was so scared about the news, that her little hammer slipped from her hands and smashed a giant blueberry. The blueberry smashed right into my face and I had blueberry all over me! I sighed and glowered at Daffodil. She smiled apologetically.
"Sorry!" She whispered and started crying. "I don't want Pixie Hollow to die!" She sobbed.
"I know, dear. It's hard for all of us." I frowned. I waved her goodbye and flew home to clean up smashed blueberry and to pack of course!

The Blueberry Smash

As I wandered around my palace, I couldn't figure out what to bring with me. I decided that I would only bring an extra outfit and a small pouch of pixie dust. I frowned as I looked around my beautiful palace. I was going to miss it so much! Nothing could outshine my palace. In my opinion, it was the creme de la creme of palaces. I sniffled as I bid it goodbye. It was time to see the Queen's final speech.

Once all the Ministers were gathered in the Lobby of the castle, Sunflower spoke up.
"So when is everyone leaving?" She asked.
"I dunno. Probably early tomorrow morning." I shrugged.
"Yeah that's what I was thinking." Snowflake said.
"Same here. I don't really want to leave tonight." Sunflower tried to control her crying.
"You can say that again!" Redleaf said shortly. "But it must be done. Do we really want to never fly again and wander the barren Hollow 'till the end of our days?" We all shook our heads. "That's what I thought." Redleaf said and sat down alone at a small table. The rest of us started talking about the magic dying.
"I just can't even believe this is happening!" I exclaimed. "It just seems so surreal!" Snowflake and Sunflower nodded. Sunflower started her crying again and Snowflake looked out the window at the speech.

Soon after, the Queen arrived in the Lobby, holding her bag. She ran forward and hugged us and whispered her farewells.
"Maybe we will see you again?" Redleaf asked hopefully.
"Depends on where you're planning on going." The Queen hinted.
"You shall see?" Snowflake said mysteriously. The Queen laughed and bid her last goodbye, then headed over to Lord Milori, talked to him for three minutes, then swung the door open and flew into the dark night, swallowed up by starlight.
"That's that then." Sunflower mourned. For a while, everything was silent. I finally spoke up.
"Well, it has certainly been a long day. We should get some rest tonight and then leave early tomorrow morning." Everyone nodded and dispersed. I headed back home, filled with grief.

It was the silence that woke me. In Spring Valley, there are always birds chirping. But not today. Today, everything was quiet in its sadness. I rolled out of my bed. Grabbing my small leather bag, I quickly flew out of my house and silently said goodbye to my palace. As I flew to meet Redleaf in Sunflower Gully, I couldn't help but cry softly. This was my homeland, and now I was losing it. I finally arrived at Redleaf's meeting spot, where I instantly saw him.
"Hyacinth!" He bellowed. "Ready to go?"
"Yeah, I guess." I squeaked. I wasn't about to be humiliated in front of tough ol' Redleaf by starting to bawl and make a scene.
"Great. Well, I trust you have said your last goodbyes?" He looked at me wearily.
"Uh...y-yes yes yes. I said goodbye on my way here." I said quickly.
"As did I. Well then, old chap, it's off to the new land for us!" He cheered.
"Yay!" I jumped up and down. Redleaf looked at me like I had a mermaid tail. "Hehehe....uh...yeah." I trailed off, quite embarrassed. Redleaf just burst out laughing.
"Ah, me. Hyacinth, don't you worry. In the new land, we'll have a grand old time!" I grinned wildly as we fluttered up and out of Neverland. Yes, Redleaf! A grand old time, indeed!
Old 10-29-2013, 12:02 AM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Uh huh! I knew it! So that is why I have not heard from the Never Council ever since the Queen announced this. Where did Minister of Autumn and Spring go off to? Where did Queen Ree go off too?
Old 10-29-2013, 05:32 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Oh DO continue!!!
Old 10-30-2013, 12:01 PM
Is a Pixie
View Rose Starbloom's Photo Album
Rose Starbloom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 5

Rose Starbloom is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Rainbow

Yes, please do!!! I'm loving these!