PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors

Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors Discussions about your ideas or possible changes for Pixie Hollow go here!

Old Cold hard truth of reallity

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-19-2014, 10:36 PM
BK
View Dawn Daisydew's Photo Album
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Summer Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Bored
Dawn Daisydew has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker406TWO View Post
Ok. I HATE reality. I want to hear fairies say "Pixie Hollow will come back!" not "The sad truth is that Pixie Hollow will not come back." No! That's not what to say because I think there's proof that Pixie Hollow will come back! Just type www.pixiehollow.go.com in the URL box! There's a test page. And the reason they closed down Pixie Hollow is for a MASSIVE update!
Big deal a test page.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:54 AM
Moon Light River
View Moon Light River's Photo Album
Moon Light River's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 1

Moon Light River is a talented FairyMoon Light River is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Look, we know PH is gone. But you know what? Its still in our hearts where the memories will be cherished. "Its reality". Well sure it is. But it doesnt hurt to have faith in something now does it? "This is Disney" Yes.. it is Disney. But it doesnt hurt to try other then to just give up by saying its reality and get over ig. "just move on" No. It takes a lot of people a lot of time to heal from this. PH wasnt just a game to some people. It was another world. It was an escape where lots of other friends were. PH was fun and adventorous. We cant just let go right away. Time heals the wound.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:41 PM
BK
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightshade Mistybreeze View Post
Look, we know PH is gone. But you know what? Its still in our hearts where the memories will be cherished. "Its reality". Well sure it is. But it doesnt hurt to have faith in something now does it? "This is Disney" Yes.. it is Disney. But it doesnt hurt to try other then to just give up by saying its reality and get over ig. "just move on" No. It takes a lot of people a lot of time to heal from this. PH wasnt just a game to some people. It was another world. It was an escape where lots of other friends were. PH was fun and adventorous. We cant just let go right away. Time heals the wound.
Yes I agree with you PH was fun and adventurous and I enjoyed six wonderful years of it. I miss it just as much as you and others and I to wish it would come back. I just find it hard to believe Disney will deliberately take a loss in money just to bring it back for us. If there were over 100,000 fairies on the site and they came forward then perhaps but its still Disney and they live for the sound of the cash register. Why do you think they bought the rights to Star Wars and Marvel because they see the potential for big profits. As I said before if there was a way for them to make a pile of money with PH it would back faster than a speeding bullet. I know its hard to give up the faith of PH Pixie Dust and at some point we all will but I don't see it coming back.

Last edited by Dawn Daisydew; 06-24-2014 at 01:10 PM.
Old 01-20-2014, 12:46 PM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Dawn, don't give up. If you have a hope for Pixie Hollow to come back, then it would be really come back.

~Alyce
Old 02-23-2014, 01:52 AM
Moon Light River
View Moon Light River's Photo Album
Moon Light River's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 1

Moon Light River is a talented FairyMoon Light River is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Agreed ^

We know who we are dealing with. We are just saying it doesn't hurt to hope that it will come back even though it may not.
Old 02-23-2014, 02:21 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Maybe its like Horton hears a Who were theres that one person to save everything :O
And i agree with Alyce.
Old 02-23-2014, 02:51 AM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
IT HAS BEEN 6 MONTHS. Do you honestly, TRULY believe that they're like, "Oh! Let's open up that website that's been closed for so long, even though there's been a petition we ignored, calls we brushed away, and we even played with their emotions with a speck of website we don't bother to remove, and we've been saying NO for six months. To SURPRISE them after these horrible expieriences, we pretend we wont care about the money and pantomime a true giver and say 'OH, HERE. WHOOSPY, WE FORGOT ABOUT Y'ALL AND WE'RE TRULY SORRY BOUT THAT!'" Unless we get some one to handle that, then we should understand that we wont, and the person in particular MIGHT.

And please, DON'T tell me that it's okay to just wish for it. Because it's not relevant to what I've just said. I didn't say "Give up!" And I'm not attempting to persuade you to give up. I asked a question. You have said that it's still okay to wish for it A LOT. I accept your decision. I have my opinions, and you do to. I didn't say "We should all give up!" I'm saying "I am over it and I don't care. I am not motivated. Don't persuade me to be motivated, but instead, persuade Disney." By the way, this thread is mainly saying "It's perfectly fine to wish!" and it's mainly to Dawn's opinions. I actually like to be realistic and practical sometimes. In fact, I don't just assume from what I hear. I learn from what I consider enough research until I can believe it is true.
Old 02-23-2014, 04:19 AM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
I'm sorry guys, the 'uninternational test page' and the 'ignorance of petition' have changed my mind, Pixie Hollow won't come back. Why? It's just a very bright thing that we always know if it won't come back, all through it's the truth reality. Well, I'm not totally sure if it's come back, but I think it won't come back anymore. Sorry guys.

~Alyce
Old 02-23-2014, 04:51 AM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I agree with Electro, we should NOT give up! And that doesn't mean we should wish, and Pixie Hollow will be back in a blink of an eye. Wishing or having hope is supposed to mean that we should be positive and confident so we can do anything! We have to be real, guys. Just wishing isn't doing anything. We should do that AND be real. Being real simply means applying THOUGHT when doing something. You might not realize this, but you are being real every second! Reality isn't cold and hard, it's just being aware.

Last edited by Daisybelle; 02-23-2014 at 05:23 AM.
Old 02-23-2014, 10:10 AM
Busy with Pets or Books
View AutumnNeversprite's Photo Album
AutumnNeversprite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Artistic
AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Water Talent Water Talent
I'm with Dawn i really don't think it's coming back but i wish it would and i still have a little hope that maybe some day it will.

Also for those that really want Pixie Hollow back the best way to get disney to listen to us is stop supporting them if we hit them where is hurts and stop buying disney stuff they will start to listen to what we want because i was reading stuff Robert Iger is planing to step down sometime next year and have someone else take over the company do you really think he will be able to do so if Disney is worthless because no one will buy disney stuff because they don't care about what their customers want. well guess what no he won't because Walt Disney wanted to bring joy to everyone with his dreams and well that's not happening anymore being it's become nothing more than a money grabing copmany so if we stop supporting them until they give us what will make us happy then we are gonna keep missing what we truely love and giving them money for stuff we some what enjoy. So just think about that next time you buy something disney related.
Old 02-23-2014, 02:25 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnNeversprite View Post
I'm with Dawn i really don't think it's coming back but i wish it would and i still have a little hope that maybe some day it will.

Also for those that really want Pixie Hollow back the best way to get disney to listen to us is stop supporting them if we hit them where is hurts and stop buying disney stuff they will start to listen to what we want because i was reading stuff Robert Iger is planing to step down sometime next year and have someone else take over the company do you really think he will be able to do so if Disney is worthless because no one will buy disney stuff because they don't care about what their customers want. well guess what no he won't because Walt Disney wanted to bring joy to everyone with his dreams and well that's not happening anymore being it's become nothing more than a money grabing copmany so if we stop supporting them until they give us what will make us happy then we are gonna keep missing what we truely love and giving them money for stuff we some what enjoy. So just think about that next time you buy something disney related.
Autumn, I think that I wont entirely stop buying disney stuff (I will keep on buying fairy stuff), but I will discontinue my CP membership.
Old 02-23-2014, 02:45 PM
Stella Suspeck
View 56GreyJars's Photo Album
56GreyJars's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Splashing
56GreyJars has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnNeversprite View Post

You heard he might be stepping down next year? Maybe this is good news. Perhaps we could use this to our advantage and talk to him about the closing ofthe virtual worlds and how much its hurt us. I really don't understand why Disney would ditch the 3 games they have made for 1 game that they bought from someone else
Old 02-23-2014, 11:07 PM
BK
Dawn Daisydew's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Animal Talent
Thumbs up

Well one thing I do know is "WE" all love and miss Pixie Hollow.
Talking to this new guy can not hurt as long as we don't attack him calling the closure decision stupid or something like that. Let him know in any email that all we want is a rational logical discussion on the love in our lives called Pixie Hollow. Another petition might be a good thing to start up though I don't know if we could get the same numbers as the last petitions.
The last thing any of us need to do is start telling Disney off and even though you might not think so I believe they are fully aware of what they did and we feel about our loss.
Perseverance Pixies.
Old 02-23-2014, 11:46 PM
Stella Suspeck
View 56GreyJars's Photo Album
56GreyJars's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Splashing
56GreyJars has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Yes. I must emphasize that attacking Disney, especially with our situation, would be one of the worst ideas. Like Dawn says, we really need to politely explain our situation and try to avoid "We" sentences instead of "You" sentences. (instead of You should not have shut down PH, use We believe that.. blah blah)