PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Fairy Bookclub

Fairy Bookclub Discussion forum for Fairy books

Old Warriors!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-27-2012, 03:22 AM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
I got nearly all of them for Christmas(in the series; not the extras, I only got two of those); there are only six in the series left that I need.

~Cat

Sarah Ajay Oak
Credits: Avatar: Twilight Signature: Jenny. Thanks!
Old 12-27-2012, 03:26 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
I've never read the Warriors series. My friend has though. I tried to look it up at the library, but all the books really confused me; and they didn't have the first one. I'm not crazy on cats, since I'm allergic. I'll stick to dogs.
Old 12-27-2012, 03:28 AM
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 

vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
I really did find them confusing as well; it's very hard to get them all straight!

~Cat

Sarah Ajay Oak
Old 12-27-2012, 03:31 AM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
I LOVE Warriors! I just finished the entire series and is waiting for the next Warrior series with the ancients I think? I have read all of the Super Editions too! Right now I am reading "Yellowfang's Secret." And I must say, Briarlight, Cinderpelt, Brightheart, and Yellowfang MUST be my favorite characters. I also liked Dustpelt

If you didn't know... Erin Hunter is writing "Tallstar's Revenge" right now and will be released in June/July!

Last edited by RosesOfScarlet; 12-27-2012 at 03:38 AM.
Old 12-27-2012, 03:39 AM
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

My favorites in the first series are Yellowfang, Spottedleaf, Cinderpelt and Graystripe. The second, I'd say Feathertail, Leafpool, Crowfeather, and Brambleclaw.

Sarah Ajay Oak
Old 12-27-2012, 03:42 PM
Busy as a bee!
View Bumblestripe's Photo Album
Bumblestripe's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: BusyBee
Bumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the QueenBumblestripe met the Queen
Animal Talent
I have read all of the "New Prophecy" Warriors books. I enjoyed them a lot, but I have lost interest in the series.
Everyone thinks I named Bumblestripe after Bumblestripe the Cat, but I actually named her that before I even knew about the series!
Old 12-27-2012, 04:03 PM
☼♦Shine bright♦☼
View Iceglow's Photo Album
Iceglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Halloween 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 28

My Mood: Snow!
Iceglow is a talented FairyIceglow is a talented Fairy
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
My sister for christmas got the first serise in Warriors and just finished the first book today And I can't wait to read them after her
Old 12-27-2012, 06:37 PM
Listening to LET IT GO!:D
View xXKitty_LunaXx's Photo Album
xXKitty_LunaXx's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 33

My Mood: Exasperated
xXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy TagxXKitty_LunaXx is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Water Talent
I love these books! They are AWESOME!

Awesome! My favorite cat right now has to be Leafpaw! She is so wise!

Im also reading Bluestar's prophecy. I realized something that you just might have to find our yourself!

Last edited by Jezzi; 12-27-2012 at 07:24 PM. Reason: triple posted
Old 01-12-2013, 02:16 AM
is an epic Water Talent
View RachelSourwhirl's Photo Album
RachelSourwhirl's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Caption Contest Participant's Award Klingon Award 2012 All Site Party Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Gaming
RachelSourwhirl has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I'm almost done with Fire and Ice. I'm a slow reader myself.

-Lilac
Old 04-06-2015, 07:39 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
So far, I really like this series. I have all the books in the 2nd series except #3. I am currently reading book 5 in the 3rd series. I have never read any of the super edition ones. Also, now there's a 5th series called Dawn of the Clans.
Old 04-07-2015, 06:55 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I used to really like this series when I was younger. The first series was pretty good, and I liked The New Prophecy as well.
However, the series kind of went downhill after The Power of Three. I'm not sure why, but I just found most of that series to be really boring. As for Omen of the Stars, I never did manage to finish it. There were plenty of characters I liked well enough, but I simply couldn't get into the story itself...

Thank you Stormy!