PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Believing Is Only The Beginning

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-08-2015, 03:31 AM
was dewdroporangepuff
View Marionette's Photo Album
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: CantWait
Marionette has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Sorry I haven't replied! I'm on vacation. I can't wait to see the Dai Li's side of war prep!

Grace:
It had felt awfully different not being with my closest friends (Stacia, Joy and Hope). Even though I felt a little uneasy, the med area in the HQ was absolutely wonderful. In order to feel prepared when the wounded poured in (which they eventually would) I had decided to take a look at the different wounds and its cures. I looked into the complex table of contents. I didn't know where to start! The other volunteers had also sat down with me and looked into the books."This curse looks pretty harsh!", said a small girl with dirty blonde hair. I nodded and continued to survey the book. I had no idea on how I would treat the wounded! It seemed like a great task. Suddenly I heard a clear whistle from outside. I shut the book. It was time...

Caroline:
Memories raced into my mind. Just months ago I had been accepted into the Clann, and here we are on the verge of war. I was just about to creep over to the next tree when I heard Nyna's high, clear whistle echo through the trees. I had grabbed my bag full of bows an ran closer to the target. I picked a green coated arrow and set my aim to some of the strongest gifted. The green coated arrow was actually coated with sleeping potion. I was told not to use this arrow unless if really needed. I watched as some of the other Clann members with bows aimed at the gifted army... Then I heard rustling from bushes behind us. I had been captured...

Authors note:
Sorry for such shortness, I hope this starts up the RP a little more! Caroline wasn't really captured, her first instincts were to fire her arrow and she ends up in the med area...
Old 06-13-2015, 09:29 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Hope you have a great summer, Liri! You will be missed.
I agree, Marionette, the skits are really funny.
Great posts everyone!

I tightened my grip on the branch I was holding onto. Taking full advantage of my powers, I was using my invisibility to stay hidden. I also had a bow and a quiver of arrows in my hands, though I'd protested that with my terrible aim, I was just as likely to hit a Clann member or another descendant.
Nyna had told me to try my best, and be careful. Besides, there's always my telekinesis...
A high, clear whistle echoed through the trees. The signal.

The clearing suddenly exploded into chaos. Clann agents and Gifted alike burst out of the trees, bushes, and undergrowth. They rush at the Dai Li, swords and daggers drawn, Gifts on full display. A bolt of lightning shot through the sky. Howls and snarls rang out as some of the Gifted transformed into wolves, bears, and various big cats. I ducked as a dozen daggers flew through the air, guided by telekinesis.
At first, the Dai Li seemed to be frozen in their tracks, too stunned to move. So they really hadn't been expecting all of us to fight back.
It only lasted a moment before their expert training kicked in. Drawing their blades, the Dai Li began to fight back, slashing at Clann and Gifted alike.

I've never been in an actual battle before. The sights, the sounds - screams, howls, the clash of metal on metal - were so much worse than I had ever imagined. I pushed back my fear and horror, and began to help out in whichever ways I could.
Using telekinesis, I directed an arrow into the leg of a Dai Li agent who was sneaking up on a Gifted boy. Another one buried itself in an agent's arm, causing him to drop his sword with a cry of pain.
I tried to drown out the horror I felt, deep within me, at witnessing this violence. We were fighting back. We had to.
And we will not fall.

(Not my best work, but I haven't posted in a while, so just trying to get back into things.)
Old 09-09-2015, 03:49 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Hey people! I'm back! We should get this RP rolling again!
Old 09-09-2015, 05:16 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Welcome!! I agree we should get the RP going again. Man, I didn't know there were all those chapters posted.... looks like I have some re-reading to do... yay...

I've forgotten so much about Tori...
Old 09-10-2015, 12:09 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Welcome back Liri!!! So great to see you again! I'd love to get this RP re-started (wow, it's been awhile since I last roleplayed...), but like Alexa, it looks like I've got some catching up to do!
Now... What are my characters' names again? Just kidding... sort of.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 11-01-2015, 08:58 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Lol, Night!
Old 12-07-2015, 11:31 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
It's been a long time......
Old 12-08-2015, 04:28 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
I agree.....
Old 12-08-2015, 04:36 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Yup, that's for sure...

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094
Old 12-08-2015, 04:42 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Sooo... Does anyone actually want to continue this? Or is it too late at this point?

(On a side note, it's really nice to see everyone around again! )

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 12-08-2015, 06:06 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
I would like to if people want to try and get it going again!
Old 12-08-2015, 07:57 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Yeah, it's been forever...

I'd be up for continuing, if you guys want to. I think I'm going to need a serious re-read though.
Old 12-08-2015, 08:35 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I think we all need a serious reread. The last time a story-related post was posted was in June.
But yeah, I'd say I'm up for a revival. Come on out of hiding, Cadence, I need to come up with some redemption plans for you!

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094
Old 02-15-2016, 05:08 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
We do need to get this story back up again it's been a loooooooooooong time!
Old 04-26-2016, 08:42 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I can't even remember the last time I commented on this...