PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old The Quest for the Scepter

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-12-2014, 02:23 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent

I hid behind a thick elm tree. The only thing that could be seen of me was my peering eyes and nose.
Calaeron looked very unhappy with himself. He was muttering strange things and pacing. Nothing much to see here... I suppose I shouldn't even have followed him.
Suddenly, he sprinted fast back to the camp. What on earth? I took one step out from my hiding spot behind the tree. My worse mistake ever.
This lean black haired girl walked over, grinning, and I started trembling. She looked very smug and it was giving me the creeps. Is she a Rameon? I should go warn... oh no! That's what Calaeron did! He's leading them right to the camp!
I decided on running in the opposite direction, maybe it could confuse them. No luck. The girl snapped her fingers and I fell to the ground, bound in ropes. I tried struggling but it was no use.
The girl laughed and walked over to me.
"Thought you could get away, little girl?" She breathed into my ear. "Well I'll tell you one thing. You're luckier than your mother." She laughed evilly.
"What did you do to my mother?!?!" I shouted, struggling again.
"Shhh...." She said. "You don't want to bring the rest here, right? Well, just letting you know, we finished with you mother." She began wickedly laughing and it made want to punch her.

(Night, I hope you don't mind how I controlled your character I can change it! Oh, and who's going to notice Maye is gone? And one last thing, by Hazel being finished, she got killed...)
Old 01-14-2014, 09:12 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
(Hi guys! Is this role-play still going? I'd like to join if it is! )
Old 01-14-2014, 11:05 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Sure Misty! We'd love to have you.
Old 01-15-2014, 01:10 AM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 

Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Yay!! Ok, here’s my form! I may make another character later on.

Name: Aranel (pronounced Are-ah-nell)
Personality: Aranel is strong, independent, and serious, but once you get to know her, she is friendly and kind.
Appearance: Long light brown hair, crystal blue eyes, fair skin (Attachment)
Type of creature: Elf
Family: Raine (13 year old sister)
Other: Aranel’s parents were killed by the Rameons, but she and her sister, Raine, managed to escape from the attack unharmed. Later, they were discovered again and Raine was captured. Aranel tried to fight the Rameons off (which left her with a scar across her cheek), but she was unable to save her sister. Now, Aranel lives alone in the forest and wants nothing more than to help defeat the Rameons and rescue her sister.

(Could I have a summary of what’s happened so far? )

(I couldn't decide which picture of Aranel I liked better, so I attached both. )
Attached Images
File Type: png Aranel.png (120.3 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Aranel.jpg (94.9 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Misty_12; 01-17-2014 at 03:58 PM. Reason: added another picture
Old 01-15-2014, 03:44 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Of course, Misty! I've been meaning to post. I'm going to create a new character for the dark side!

Name: Nyx (normally referred to as Nyxie)
Personality: Mysterious, clever, quiet, thoughtful, and dangerously observant
Appearance: Icy blue eyes, black hair that fades into white at the bottom, cream colored skin
Type of creature: Night spirit (not sure if these are actual creatures, but the name Nyx refers to the Greek goddess of night)
Family: Her mother is the Queen Jezebel and her father is King Balthazar
Other: She is Balthazar's daughter. She has a scar below her right eye. The reason is currently unknown

Here is a recap:
The group wakes up to find that Maye's (Jenny's character) mother, Hazel, has gone missing. Maverick (Ruby's character) just stumbled upon the group and they are all inside the cave. An arrow shot by Raven (Night's character) landed near Calaeron (Liri's character), which alarmed him. He told the group that the Rameons are here. They split up into two different groups, and so far Maye is the only one who has been captured.

Rilla

"So you want some of us to be captured?" I glared at Cress. "If anyone does, it will be your fault, Cress."
"Whatever," Cress snapped. "We're wasting time here." (Oh, Night, Briella was my old character from Adventures in Tayvia! I meant Rilla, but I accidentally put Briella. Sorry bout that! )
We ran out the cave, going separate directions. I scaled a tree effortlessly. Being a dryad, I was more than comfortable climbing. I crouched on a high branch, looking at what was going on below. I heard twigs breaking nearby, and turned around to see a boy climbing my tree. He caught my eye, and grinned evilly. I drew in a sharp breath and, without thinking, jumped down. My left foot exploded in pain, but I didn't look down. I set my gaze straight ahead, passing every tree. I heard the boy catching up to me. I weaved us through the trees, averting a path that could expose any of my friends.
Strategies raced through my head even faster than I was running. I could send us towards the river, or to the clearing nearby, or back to the cave. The cave. In less than a second, I weighed the idea. The Rameons had already found our campsite, and if I knew I led the boy and I to a different area, it could potentially expose a new hiding spot, if any of us made it out.
I veered to the right, and heard the boy following me. I had just gotten to the foliage outside of the cave entrance, out of breath. My legs felt like lead, and I collapsed on the ground. I inhaled and exhaled, trying to steady my breathing. My left foot felt like a thousand-pound weight had just been dropped on it. The boy, whom I realized looked a few years older than I, caught up to me. I lifted my hands in defeat, and he tied them behind my back. I'd just been captured.
Attached Images
File Type: png Nyxie.png (292.4 KB, 24 views)

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 01-15-2014 at 04:05 AM.
Old 01-15-2014, 05:47 AM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(Thank you so much, Hazel!! I'll post when I can!!)
Old 01-15-2014, 06:08 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent

I ran to tell the others about the Rameons, and Rilla and Cress immediately started fighting. They really cared about each other, but they really didn't want anyone else to get hurt.
"What?" Cress gasped when I told the news, then she spun on Rilla accusingly. "Well, I suppose you're happy now. Didn't you say you wanted to stay here until the Rameons drag us out?"

Rilla instantly looked devastated, and I could tell Cress immediately regretted her words.
"Okay, whatever." Cress snapped. "We need to split up."
"What?" Rilla stared at her. "Of course we have to stick together. Otherwise, if some get captured, how will we find them again?"
"This way, we can increase the chances of some of us making it out," She replied coolly.
"So you want some of us to be captured?" Rilla glared at her. "If anyone does, it will be your fault, Cress."
"Whatever," She snapped. "We're wasting time here."

So we ran off in separate directions. I shot a few arrows at the Rameons, but one girl just laughed and burst my arrows into flames, and they fell harmlessly. Maye watched the battle, tied up and guarded by a soldier, her eyes pleading. I tried to save her, but was soon surrounded. I whipped out my daggers and whirled around, Rameons dropping to the ground all around me, but there were just too many. I heard a scream coming from nearby, so I leaped over the soldiers and sprinted towards the sound.

I found Ari, surrounded by Rameons, so I darted in with her and slashed at the soldiers. They kept coming, and I knew that Ari and I wouldn't be able to hold them off much longer. Suddenly a girl with light brown hair danced in to the battle, her dagger glinted as it sliced through the Rameons, and her crystalline eyes were hard with hatred. I instantly knew she was an elf.

Finally, the Rameons retreated.
"Thanks." I said to the elf.
"My pleasure." She replied. "I'm Aranel."
"Calaeron. And this is Ariellia." I reply. Just then, Maverick comes galloping into the clearing with Saria.
"You alright?" He asks, then looks questioningly at Aranel.
"We're fine. This is Aranel. She helped us fight off the Rameons. Aranel, this is Maverick and Saria." I say, gesturing to them.
"Pleased to meet you." Maverick replies, then asks, "Have you seen anyone else yet?"
"They got Maye." I say coldly.

Just then Cress comes running up, then freezes when she notices that Rilla and Maye are missing.
"No Rilla?" I ask her.
"I haven't seen her."

(Hope this is ok Misty! I just figured that if she was in the woods, she would hear the battle and come to fight the Rameons since she hates them so much.)
Old 01-15-2014, 06:12 AM
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase

(That’s perfect, Liri!! I was actually going to have something like that happen. I'll post tomorrow!)
Old 01-15-2014, 06:17 AM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
(I was hoping more characters would get captured. For that many Rameons, two sounds a little low. But that's up to all of you! Ray and Coconut, do you want Saria andAriella to be captured?)
Old 01-15-2014, 07:13 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
The Quest for the Scepter

I can definitely change my post if you want Saria or Ari to get captured! Glad you like it Misty!
Old 01-15-2014, 11:37 AM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
Ray and Coconut, do you want Saria andAriella to be captured?)
Sure! I'm totally fine with that.
Old 01-15-2014, 12:17 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Nope. Aehehe...
Old 01-15-2014, 01:40 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

(Okay, that's fine! Instead of having Liri edit her post, maybe there was another Rameon still waiting in the forest, and Ari got caught then?

Oh, and I'm going to change Rilla's hair color to a strawberry blonde. I think that matches her personality best!)
Old 01-15-2014, 10:18 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Awesome! This is exciting. And that's cool, Hazy! I like the name Briella... I think Rilla almost sounds like a nickname for it.
Long post alert!

I was leading a small group of Rameons into the forest, getting them hopelessly lost. When their cries of confusion faded into the distance, I grinned to myself, then turned to find myself alone.
Somehow, I had gotten separated from everyone else. I glanced around me wildly. Where were they? I didn't see anyone, Rameon or Tayvian. Had my friends all been captured?
Oh, Rilla was right. This was a terrible idea. If anything happens to them, it'll be my fault.
When I finally heard the sounds of battle, I never thought I could be so relieved to be greeted by the clash of blades and the sounds of arrows being fired. By the time I burst in, the battle was already over. Calaeron, Ari, Maverick, Saria, and a strange elf girl were alone in the clearing.
I froze in my tracks when I realized who was missing. Rilla and Maye.
"No Rilla?" Calaeron asked me.
I shook my head, terrified. "I haven't seen her." I fluttered up and down, my wings frantically beating against the air.
If anyone gets captured, it'll be your fault, Cress!
No, no, no... I turned around and flew off into the forest, as my friends called out in surprise. I only knew that I had been wrong, so terribly wrong, and I needed to find my best friend.
I stopped near the foliage just outside our former campsite. My breath caught. Rilla was on the ground, her hands raised in surrender as some Rameon boy tied her hands behind her back.
I called up a spell to hit him in the back with a large tree branch. But he spun around, easily catching the branch in his hand. He smiled over at us.
Calaeron, Saria and Maverick stopped behind me, apparently having followed me.
The Rameon smiled slowly, and all around us, more Rameons came out of the foliage. We were surrounded.
Trap! My wings quivered with the urge to flee. But I stayed where I was, staring desperately at Rilla.
"Go, Cress!" Rilla yelled. "Get them out of here." She nodded to our friends just behind us.
I knew Calaeron could fight, and I wasn't sure about Maverick. But I knew one thing... we were hopelessly outnumbered.
"Cress, please," Rilla begged me. "You're the only one who can do it." She tried to smile at me. "Like you said, some of us need to be free."
"I'm so sorry," I whispered.
"Me too."
Tears pricked the corner of my eyes as I raised my hands, calling up my wizard powers. I wasn't as strong as my father. I was only a halfling after all. I only hoped I could do this, that Rilla's belief in me hadn't been for nothing.
I didn't know whether to celebrate or cry when my invisibility spell came down over Calaeron, Maverick, Saria, and me. The Rameons stared all around, wide-eyed.
There was nothing we could do for Rilla, or for Maye either. as we ran from the Rameons with what was left of our group, I knew that Rilla was right. This was all my fault.

(I made Calaeron, Saria and Maverick come after Cress because I thought Ariellia should be as alone as possible, since, well, she's going to get captured and no one else is. I didn't think they would leave her completely alone, though, so Aranel stayed. Since she's the only other person who can fight. Sorry for controlling everyone so much!
Hazy, do you want Raven and Nyxie to be allies?)
Old 01-16-2014, 12:06 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
(Looks like I'll finally make my character!

Name: Rune
Personality: *to be determined*
Appearance: This is what she looks like normally:

Type of creature: Changeling (can transform into whatever she wants--which is the reason why she hasn't been caught.)
Family (if any): All captured
Other: She is currently disguised as a Rameon to avoid capture. (As in, she was just in the group of Rameons that are now lost and confused because their captives all disappeared.)

Rune
I just can't believe it! People--Tayvians--are still not captured!
This is amazing! Of course, it foils all of my current plans to keep going as a Rameon, but... oh well. That wasn't working out anyway.
"Should we go after them?" I offer to the group.
"No," the leader tells me sharply. "Going after them would be too risky, when there is a wizard involved. Don't worry--their clumsiness will lead them back into sight eventually. Tayvians can never stay hidden for long."
I snickered, pretending to laugh at the comment, when inwardly, I was laughing even harder. He had no idea!
As the group began to head back toward the kingdom, I purposefully walked slowly behind the group. They didn't care about me too much, so naturally none of them seemed to notice when my walking became slower and slower until I just stopped completely and waved at their backs.
Rameons can be so ignorant sometimes.

To keep at bay the idea of a Rameon fleeing, I summoned my power, and imagined a dog. The short, folded ears, the short tail and soft fur...
Before I knew it, I found my legs shrinking. Suddenly, the shrinking stopped. My mind had panicked involuntarily--again.
Let it go, Rune, I told myself, trying to become calm again. You want to do this. You need to do this.
Then, I found myself on the ground, twitching a little bit, my heart racing. I immediately took off toward where the Tayvians had been, and sniffed the ground. It was weird trying to pick up a scent, but I needed to keep calm, or else it wouldn't end well. I might be on the brink of finding the Tayvian group and I'll turn into my true self!
Now, lets see... I thought, trying to find a good lead at where the group was. I found a group of scents that smelled like them leading in one way, and...
Ok, as a completely calm afterthought... being a dog is so weird.