PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Clickables and other Fairy Toys > Physical Items Archive

Physical Items Archive Old threads from Physical Items Forum go here.

Old Tinkerbell DS games compare

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 11-27-2009, 08:39 PM
Goodbye! <3
View Autumn Sunshimmer's Photo Album
Autumn Sunshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Signature Donation Award Shop Till We Drop Pixie Parade Skillful Shopper's Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 48

My Mood: Moving
Autumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the QueenAutumn Sunshimmer met the Queen
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Tinkerbell DS games compare

Fly with you!,
I was wondering if people could tell me the good things and the bad things of the Tinkerbell DS games for me. Because I am getting a tinkerbell ds game and I am wondering which one should I get. Thanks
Old 11-28-2009, 02:23 AM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I feel the First game is much better then the second. You fly as Tink & have lots of quests ^& projects to dopretty much year round. The second game is not much & you can complete all the quests on 5 fairies & Tink in a couple of days, then you are DONE!

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy
Old 11-28-2009, 07:25 PM
knows the muffin man
View Buttercup PollenPuff's Photo Album
Buttercup PollenPuff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Sneezy
Buttercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent
lil ladybug is right!

I agree. The second game finishes really really quickly. The mini-games for the create your own fairy part of the game are repeatable, but not time consuming. IMO the actual Tink and the Lost Treasure half of the game is worthless except for very small kids.

The first game, Disney Fairies: Tinker Bell, is wonderful. The graphics are gorgeous! Another plus is that it does take a long time to finish this game. You collect recipe cards to make jewelry, you must give gifts to the other fairies and cultivate friendships with them (this takes time), there are errands you run for the other fairies and 5 minigames you can (must) replay, plus you can repair pots and make jewelry. You, as Tink, are also responsible for helping the ministers bring in each season by repairing pots and cups and collecting necessary ingredients . There is also quite an extensive wardrobe to collect and fun gifts for certain holidays.

Before you decide to buy either game I suggest renting them from Blockbuster and seeing whether you like them. You might find that you love them both, or don't really care for either of them. I recomend this for any game anyone is considering buying.

BPP
Old 01-20-2010, 12:34 PM
Is a Pixie
View Fantasia's Photo Album
Fantasia's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'09 Award Signature Donation Award 
Total Awards: 2

My Mood: Happy
Fantasia has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
I got both for Christmas, little bit late as bought on Ebay, but got the original Tinkerbell game first, and agree that there's so much to do as it's "real day" morning to night and really never ends I don't think. Lots to do, lots of clothing, furnishings for her house I'm not sure of as I haven't bothered with that yet.

Lost Treasure game, well the first part being the Story, you're done in about an hour, that's it, it's cute, but about all. Fairy mode the fairy's look nothing like PH fairy's, graphics very poor, as mentioned once your so called quests are done with all five fairy's which doesn't take long and rather boring, then you're left just finding ingredients and making clothing and furniture. Oh and the mini-games too of course for each fairy to get ingredients to make things.
Yes the clothes are very pretty and the furniture is great, but then what?
I'm afraid my expectations were way too high, I figured that since the first game was so good, and the graphics so well done, that the newer game in all reality really should have even been better. Sure you can bring a fairy over to PH, but big deal? No different as far as I'm concerned anyway, then making a new fairy at PH on it's own, except you have a "different" outfit that others don't have.

Good idea about renting it first, we don't have that option where I live, it's barely in stores hence the EBay.
I've just put it away for now it's too boring, and gone back to the original game, so that's my opinion and a very disappointed one at that.

Old 01-20-2010, 03:55 PM
Is a badge hound fairy
View Violet Merryvale's Photo Album
Violet Merryvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 55

My Mood: Balanced
Violet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast FlyerViolet Merryvale is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I agree with Fantasia. I do the original, though not as much since I can't do the fortune thing or anything to do with the DGamer as I don't have wireless that recognizes Nintendo and I have tried from MANY place.

Started the second game, but never even finished a section. To restrictive and for me quite boring. Maybe I will try it later, just to say I have done it.

My preference the first game by a landslide.

VM
Old 01-20-2010, 04:26 PM
Is a Pixie
View lebebecupcake's Photo Album
lebebecupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Adventurous
lebebecupcake has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
i love the 1st game way better but you do have to keep up everyday so the other fairies don't frown upon you! not like it would effect anyone much. there's always something to do! "a tinker's job is never done!" hehe

the 2nd game seems way slow and prob the only advantage is new clothes but only for that fairy. you can create and transfer new fairies/clothes to PH but it's like starting all over again w/ a new fairy...! i have Cupcake Bumblelily that i use constantly and i want her to have all the DS clothes but i don't think it's possible. unless someone else here at the forum says otherwise and knows something i don't! :-)