PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Virtual Items

Virtual Items Talk about the things you get in the game.

Old Animal Friends Gifts

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-12-2010, 08:55 PM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
These are all wonderful gifts! I have noticed a somehing:
If you have to step away from your computer, open your leaf journal so your pet won't bring anything whle you step away. I had a few times where I closed it after coming back and my pet was alerting me she was bringing me something. This also works for your pouch, I think.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:32 PM
Too much homework :(
View SilverCandleshadow's Photo Album
SilverCandleshadow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie Day Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award Talent Pride Participant's Award Winter Solstice Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Design a Potion Participation's Award Design A Shop Participant's Award Autumn 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 21

My Mood: Happyy
SilverCandleshadow is a talented FairySilverCandleshadow is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Lightbulb I was reading the comments in the Never News and now I have an idea

One of the comments in the Never News said something about these winter hats only lasting until the end of the Winter Wonderland. My idea was to get these hats for all of the pets. I have the hats for 3/5 pets. After I finished getting all the hats I'll just go back to having my hummingbird!!
Old 12-12-2010, 11:52 PM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Thanks Lila. I felt like I spent all day on my fairy waiting for that last gift wondering if it was brought or not.....

I just love that rose headband! Elvis you rock it!
Old 12-13-2010, 12:03 AM
omg i found fairyabc! :D
View Littlebell's Photo Album
Littlebell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Littlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverCandleshadow View Post
One of the comments in the Never News said something about these winter hats only lasting until the end of the Winter Wonderland. My idea was to get these hats for all of the pets. I have the hats for 3/5 pets. After I finished getting all the hats I'll just go back to having my hummingbird!!
wow, so if we want all the winter hats, we'll have to rotate through all the pets before then? hmmm...
Old 12-13-2010, 12:11 AM
Hall of Fame
View pixiedust34's Photo Album
pixiedust34's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner -Retired J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award National Cookie Day 2012 Halloween'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Bahahaha
pixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queen
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Yeah, I think I will pass on getting all the outfits for all the animal friends on one fairy. I just invest too much time in my animal friends to switch them out all the time.

Plus there is the issue with all the ingredients I would waste doing that. I still haven't recovered from all the ingredients I used in the bake-off.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:02 AM
omg i found fairyabc! :D
View Littlebell's Photo Album
Littlebell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Caption Contest Winner's Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Littlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy ListLittlebell is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust34 View Post
Plus there is the issue with all the ingredients I would waste doing that. I still haven't recovered from all the ingredients I used in the bake-off.
me neither; baked somewhere between 4-500 batches, and no gold stove - but it was still a chance to get the royal badge for personal baking.
Old 12-13-2010, 01:28 AM
crabby old lady fairy!
View Grace Moonglow's Photo Album
Grace Moonglow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 77

My Mood: Dancing
Grace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy ListGrace Moonglow is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Question

Wait, wait! I'm confused!
WE get hats (fairies, I mean) too? Or just the pets get the Winter Warm Hats?

When I look in my journal, there seems to be 8 spots for my pet to bring things
- but I thought these spots were for my pet!
Not for me!

I notice the dye, the shirts, the pet beds, & the ingredients do NOT take up any of these spots.
So EACH pet brings you 8 things??

Or we only have a limited amount of time per each season to get those items??
So I should switch out my pets to get the most gifts???

HELP! HELP! lol
Old 12-13-2010, 02:22 AM
Hall of Fame
pixiedust34's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Trivia Winner -Retired J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award National Cookie Day 2012 Halloween'12 Award Autumn 2012 Award 

pixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queenpixiedust34 met the Queen
@ Grace Moonglow. The Hats are for the animal friends only. And that is the 8 spots you are looking at. When it come to outfits for your animal friend, they will only bring outfits matching their species. If you want outfits for a Firefly, you have to have a firefly etc.

The animal friend will also have a chance to pick up a Friendly xxx Tee, with xxx being an animal friend (ie Friendly Bee Tee, Friendly Dragonfly Tee, etc.). These are for your Fairy/Sparrowman and are NOT dependent on the animal friend. So a Dragonfly has just as much chance of getting a Friendly hummingbird tee or a Friendly Bee Tee as getting a Friendly Dragonfly Tee. (actually out of my 12 Fairies only 2 have Friendly Tees matching their animal friend.

The same goes for various animal beds, or 5 possible dye (Bumble Bee Yellow, Hummingbird Purple, Firefly Green, Dragonfly Blue or Ladybug Red). all are possible presents a animal friend can pick up, and not dependent on what type of animal friend.

Hope that clears everything up.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:28 AM
Is a Pixie
View Rill Wildspirit's Photo Album
Rill Wildspirit's Fairy
Awards Showcase
National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 2013 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Sad
Rill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A listRill Wildspirit has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverCandleshadow View Post
I just read the comments over again, and the only thing I saw that was only until the end of the Winter Wonderland is the new quest from Silvermist. So I don't think we need to worry about it.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:44 AM
BK
View Miranda_Flora's Photo Album
Miranda_Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award Crossword Puzzle Winner's Award Book Titler Participant's Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Make A Wish Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Quiet
Miranda_Flora serves with Captain Hook willingly
Water Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Solve the mystery.

Well I can actually explain why some of you guys animal friends don't actually give you gift. I read the never news and notice something. Tabby said Fawn or Beck had train the animal friends how to find the gift. In this cae I think the old one can't actually be train by Fawn sice this the new feature. So just new pets that you buy can actually found the gift. The old one can't since it didn't had a chance t be train since Fawn or Beck cannot take your animal friend away.
Just one of my opinion folks. I am not a member to actually do some experiment for this so...

By meaning old. I mean the pet that you bought that is before the day animal friends can find gifts.

Last edited by Miranda_Flora; 12-20-2010 at 09:46 PM.
Old 12-13-2010, 03:56 AM
Hall of Fame
pixiedust34's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda_Flora View Post
Well I can actually explain why some of you guys animal friends don't actually give you gift. I read the never news and notice something. Tabby said Fawn or Beck had train the animal friends how to find the gift. In this cae I think the old one can't actually be train by Fawn sice this the new feature. So just new pets that you buy can actually found the gift. The old one can't since it didn't had a chance t be train since Fawn or Beck cannot take your animal friend away.
Just one of my opinion folks. I am not a member to actually do some experiment for this so...
It would depend on what you mean by "Old animal friends", all of my animal friends were from before the last update (where the gifts were introduced) but after the previous (where Bees were introduced) and I have never had a problem with them not finding gifts, so long as their bars are all above 90.
Old 12-13-2010, 04:55 AM
above the clouds! <3
View Dawn Starvale's Photo Album
Dawn Starvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 58

My Mood: Gloomy
Dawn Starvale is a Fast FlyerDawn Starvale is a Fast FlyerDawn Starvale is a Fast FlyerDawn Starvale is a Fast Flyer
Water Talent Water Talent
I'm happy to report that the gifting is working normally now! My lovely little Tilly-bug (a ladybug ) went and got me some ingredients, how thoughtful of her! Just Blueberries and Raspberries, but you never know when you need them! ^-^
Old 12-13-2010, 08:05 AM
A cute water talent
View indigo111's Photo Album
indigo111's Fairy
My Mood: Cheerful
indigo111 has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Heart Mystery

Well, since all of the animals are diff colour, and all the things, it must mean only won thing. THEY ARE ALL RARE! We have never found all of them anywhere, and something has to be done to get them! Its not really a mystery! You see, The two bee tops are diff bc u must of have a diff type of animal, and you need to fly around EVERYWHERE before u get a costume! It all makes sense to me!

Hope I helped!
Love, Indigo111
Old 12-13-2010, 08:24 AM
Hall of Fame
pixiedust34's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by indigo111 View Post
Well, since all of the animals are diff colour, and all the things, it must mean only won thing. THEY ARE ALL RARE! We have never found all of them anywhere, and something has to be done to get them! Its not really a mystery! You see, The two bee tops are diff bc u must of have a diff type of animal, and you need to fly around EVERYWHERE before u get a costume! It all makes sense to me!

Hope I helped!
Love, Indigo111
I have no idea what you just said, but you don't need a different animal to get the different color tees. I have gotten different colors of multiple tees on with various fairies without changing the animal. same with the decorations.
Old 12-13-2010, 10:23 AM
Pixie Forever
View Bubblemist's Photo Album
Bubblemist's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Cloud_9
Bubblemist has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Well I think I am not liking the new animal gifts myself, it is taking up way to much of my time flying around trying to find these gifts that our pets are giving us, and most of the gifts are like 10 lilys or 10 ivy, which I can just get by collecting. It takes me between 2 hrs to up to 45 min. flying around just to get the gifts and I would much better be cooking or playing games then wasting time trying to find a gift from my pet for it to turn out to be 10 lilys.

I have feed them, played with them, flew them all around each meadow trying to find the gifts faster and nothing is working. If any of U out there have the secret to finding the gifts faster please post, because to me it's not worth the 4 to 5 roses I spend each day to feed the pets when I could be spending the roses on clothes....LOL I also notice that I have to feed my pets more then before, anyone else notice this? I wish Pixie would just post gift post in each meadow so we can click on it and then back to work collecting, cooking, ect......