PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Virtual Items

Virtual Items Talk about the things you get in the game.

Old Garden Tea Party magic treats ALERT

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-04-2013, 12:14 PM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Exclamation Garden Tea Party magic treats ALERT

Warning Spoilers:

I just wanted to let everyone know what the Magic Treats for the Garden Tea Party do. The Cake makes you grow bigger and the Drink makes you smaller. They are the exact same thing as Growing and Shrinking silly sweets. They just look cuter. If you can bake in Dulcie's DO NOT waste your diamonds on them to BUY more in Harmony's.

For members they cost 3 diamonds each!! I don't know what they are charging non-members.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:30 PM
A Hot Cup of Tea
View Flora's Photo Album
Flora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2016 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Autumn 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award 
Total Awards: 82

My Mood: Rainbow
Flora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the QueenFlora met the Queen
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
It costs 3 diamonds for non-members as well. I was talking to Twi about this and she said they can be found in the Ballroom, if your a member.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:45 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
But you get the Garden Tea 2013 badge for buying one, so it's not a total waste if you think of it that way.
Old 06-04-2013, 01:47 PM
Proud Mom Fairy!
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 

Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphira110 View Post
But you get the Garden Tea 2013 badge for buying one, so it's not a total waste if you think of it that way.
I think it's sad that PH is making non-members buy badges still ....

Sorry I forgot to mention that you can get them in the Ballroom (if you are a member)
Old 06-04-2013, 02:05 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 

Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List

Since you have to eat or drink the treat to earn the badge, and can't stare at their cuteness, I took a picture of them! Now I can stare at them as long as I like. Ooh, pretty~
Old 06-04-2013, 02:24 PM
idk what to put here!
View Kenzie_Lightningripple's Photo Album
Kenzie_Lightningripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award Speed Chat Phrase Story Designer Participant's Awa International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 15

My Mood: Roflol
Kenzie_Lightningripple is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Lol, when I looked at that, I really considered getting those. LOL!
Old 06-04-2013, 04:02 PM
Toony Pixie
View Raven Sparkleswirl's Photo Album
Raven Sparkleswirl's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Waffle
Raven Sparkleswirl glows with pixie dustRaven Sparkleswirl glows with pixie dustRaven Sparkleswirl glows with pixie dustRaven Sparkleswirl glows with pixie dustRaven Sparkleswirl glows with pixie dustRaven Sparkleswirl glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent
Quote:
Since you have to eat or drink the treat to earn the badge, and can't stare at their cuteness, I took a picture of them! Now I can stare at them as long as I like. Ooh, pretty~
I got the badge just by picking the treats up in the ballroom. I didn't have to use them.

Thanks to Alyce Natalie for the profile pic and Sapphire Sweetfeather for the sig & avatar!
Old 06-04-2013, 05:07 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Really, Raven? Lucky! I'm not a Member at the moment, so I forced myself to buy one of the Drink Me bottles. I was hoping that act alone would get me the badge, but nope.
Truthfully, I haven't tried the treat yet, I'm waiting for a special moment.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:21 PM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
Thank you so much for posting this! I clicked them in the ballroom and I couldn't figure out what they were 3 diamonds for one of those treats is outrageous!

Books are a uniquely portable magic
Old 06-04-2013, 05:43 PM
Searching....
View Jezzi's Photo Album
Jezzi's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond repute
Garden Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Really, Raven? Lucky! I'm not a Member at the moment, so I forced myself to buy one of the Drink Me bottles. I was hoping that act alone would get me the badge, but nope.
I would contact the NC if I were you. I also got the badge from picking up the ballroom gift and according to the badge info it states that it is awarded to all Fairies who get a Magic Tea Drink or Cake during the event. It doesn't say use so save it and email them. Wings crossed they sort this out for you.

Credits ~ Signature: Alyce Natalie ~ Profile: Twilight ~ Avatar: SweetCupcake ~ Thank you!
Old 06-04-2013, 06:24 PM
Farewell, beloved Hollow
View nevaeh's Photo Album
nevaeh's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Angelic
nevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent
I got the badge when I clocked on the treats in the ballroom. Haven't used them yet. Don't really want to... they are so cute! I wish we could keep the bottle as an accessory.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:58 PM
Toony Pixie
View Raven Sparkleswirl's Photo Album
Raven Sparkleswirl's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Waffle
Raven Sparkleswirl glows with pixie dustRaven Sparkleswirl glows with pixie dustRaven Sparkleswirl glows with pixie dustRaven Sparkleswirl glows with pixie dustRaven Sparkleswirl glows with pixie dustRaven Sparkleswirl glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent
Quote:
I guess they don't have it set up to where you get the badge when you buy the drink/cake with diamonds (like they do when you just pick it up in the ballroom). I'd definitely do what Jezzi said and email the Never Council. I think if you went through the sacrifice to spend 3 diamonds as a non-member, you should get the badge without having to use it!

Thanks to Alyce Natalie for the profile pic and Sapphire Sweetfeather for the sig & avatar!
Old 06-04-2013, 09:32 PM
Proud Mom Fairy!
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I agree! I only picked up the item in the ballroom to get the badge, not had to use it. It seems to give you the badge for picking up the Cake, if I'm not mistaken, but I could be wrong. Either way, the NC really needs to make it more fair. Non-members already have to BY the badge so their requirements for the ITEM itself should be the same.
Old 06-04-2013, 11:21 PM
Storytelling-Talent
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I sent in a bug report, no reply yet. It looks like it is a bug because of what this fairy said:

"Hiya Sweet Pea, i have a problem i bought that Magical Tea Drink but when i ate it ( drink it ) i did not get my
2013 Garden Tea Party badge, Why not i feel like i wasted my Diamonds to something i did not really get .
Help me please."

Thank you
~Sterling

And to where Sweet Pea replied:

"Hi Sterling! There is a known bug with the Magic Tea Drink and Magic Tea Cake bought at Harmony's not working for the badge. We are working on fixing it, but you can contact customer support in the meantime and they can help you: http://disney.go.com/fairies/pixie-hollow/help/contact/feedback.html."
Old 06-05-2013, 02:54 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
It is a cute idea, but I will have to agree that is rather useless when we already have the Shrinking and Growing silly sweets.
Now, to have the bottle and the cake sitting in the house, that would have been a much better deal!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki