PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > Art Shops

Art Shops Whether you are looking for some art to be created or creating art for other people, this is the place for you.

Old Glitter's graphics

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 07-20-2014, 07:29 PM
Is The Best ♥
View Rach1214's Photo Album
Rach1214's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Summertime Award Summer 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Leap Year 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: InCharge
Rach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy TagRach1214 is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Light Talent Water Talent
I would like an edit. Warning: It a big request! Take your time! Also, all in 2D please!
Fairy // All of the fairies will be in this folder: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/c41...4bc/My_UK_PDFs

Graphic // Signature, Profile picture, Still avatar, Animated avatar

Text // I would love a font that fits the theme "Cool" or "Fun", but has to be readable.

Background // I leave it up to you of the creativity!

Other // This request has specific requirements.

For the signature, I want two different signature, but should be 4 in total.:

1. Rachel Diamondtwinkle // Solo
2. Rachel Diamondtwinkle & Fairy Of Your Choice From Folder // Duo (If can, can you try to fit all fairies? I kind of think it will be hard, so if you can't, I will leave it to two people.)

Requirement of both size:
1. Signature for PHF (Don't know what size is that)
2. Facebook Cover (851x315)

For the Still Avatar:

For the Animated Avatar:
1. All Fairies in Folder // All, Order doesn't matter, although I specifically want Rachel first, but I leave it up to you.

For Profile Picture:
Old 07-20-2014, 08:47 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Wow, I never expected to get another graphic request from anyone! Unfortunately, I don't have my photo editing program anymore, so I can't exactly make your graphics at the moment. I can probably get the program again, though, I'm just not sure how soon it will be. Also, I don't remember the animated avatar website I used to use, so I'll have to hunt that down, too. I'm just no longer have what I need to do graphics anymore. It's been so long since I've done something like this. I'll still try my best to do your order, though. Don't worry!
If at some point I do not think I can finish the order, I will tell you. But for now, it's on my list of things to do.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 07-22-2014 at 05:51 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote