PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Polls & Surveys

Polls & Surveys In here are polls and surveys about Disney and Pixie Hollow that you may participate in and/or create. New threads are moderated in this forum.

Old Do you think PH was fun for all ages?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-02-2015, 05:25 PM
Writing & Garden-Talent
View marigoldsunjewel's Photo Album
marigoldsunjewel's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Summer 2016 Award A Fairy Haiku Award Autumn 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: fairyish
marigoldsunjewel is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent
Question Do you think PH was fun for all ages?

Reading through the forums, I noticed a number of pixies commenting that they were ok with PH closing because they "outgrew" it...Do you agree?

Please vote and leave a comment - Thanks!
Old 02-03-2015, 04:17 PM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
I think that PH was fun for all ages. I knew many kids as well as adults in the game and a lot of them still enjoyed it no matter what age they were.

Avatar by _Stormy_ | Profile Picture and Signature by Alyce
Old 02-03-2015, 09:32 PM
just vibing
View kass101's Photo Album
kass101's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 50

My Mood: Boo!
kass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy Listkass101 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
I think it was fun moreso depending on you personality. I like/liked it (although some may think it's odd for my age to love Tinkerbell and collect Disney Fairies figures ) just because I personally enjoy dressing-up and fairies. I think yeah, it can be fun for all ages, but some older people might just not like it because they don't find the whole fairy thing appealing. Other adults, even some here on the forums, love Disney Fairies and PH because of their personality.
All in all, yeah it's fun for all ages, just not all people.
Old 02-03-2015, 10:09 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I also agree that it was fun for all ages. Sure, some people "outgrew" the Hollow, but that was based on changing interests--it's not like someone celebrates their birthday and decides, "well, I'm __ now, so no more Pixie Hollow for me!" Although I suppose peer pressure could do that to someone, but that's besides the point

Pixie Hollow was definitely fun for all ages--you could play the game if you enjoyed the game, no matter what age you were.
Old 02-04-2015, 12:45 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I definitely agree with you, Kass! My opinion is also that enjoying Pixie Hollow isn't really about ages so much as personalities. PH was a beautiful place for us to stretch our wings and fly to a place where we can be young at heart. I know plenty of fairly young kids think that a game about fairies is childish - likewise, many older teens and adults still found enjoyment in the game. As already brought up, there are plenty of older fairies flying around this forum.
So, I guess you could say I do think Pixie Hollow was fun for all ages - just not all personality types.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 02-04-2015, 06:41 AM
Busy with Pets or Books
View AutumnNeversprite's Photo Album
AutumnNeversprite's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Autumn 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Thankful For Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: Artistic
AutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast FlyerAutumnNeversprite is a Fast Flyer
Animal Talent Water Talent Water Talent
I first joined PH to watch over a kid i use to baby sit and i was an adult when i joined and i loved the game i've always loved fairies so it was a fun out let kinda game for me to play when bored even when the kid quit playing.
Old 02-04-2015, 06:17 PM
3 Founding Fairies 2008
View Peweli's Photo Album
Peweli's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd A Fairy Haiku Award 
Total Awards: 51

My Mood: Festive
Peweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast FlyerPeweli is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Fun in Pixie Hollow

I do think Pixie Hollow was fun for all ages. I am a grandmother of 11 grandchildren and I played Pixie Hollow. I met many other grandmothers and mothers that played. We all loved it.
I made my three fairies in 2008 and had some of the oldest fairies. One of my favorite things to do was meet new fairies and show them around Pixie Hollow.
If Disney opened Pixie Hollow again, I would become a member again and play.
I have many friends, but some people do not make friends easily and Pixie Hollow was a way for them to make friends. Of course parents have the responsibility to see what their children are doing online to keep them safe.
Most Faeries were nice, if I saw a fairy not talking nice I would kindly explain that Pixie Hollow was a place to have fun, not be mean.

Well I am sorry I have rattled on. The answer to your question is YES I think Pixie Hollow was fun for all ages.

Love to all Faeries all over the World

My Fairies: Quicksilver Cloudshimmer Twilight Diamondshimmer Topaz Nightwhisper
Arrival Date - January 24, 2007
Old 02-04-2015, 11:54 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
By saying they "outgrew" it, I believe they meant they lost interest the game simply because they found it boring, or they became too busy on the mainland and could not play as much as they would like to.

I don't believe it was a matter of aging for most people. Some, although, may have said to themselves, "I feel silly to be playing a children's game." I don't believe anyone is ever too old to do something they enjoy, so I cannot quite understand why someone would quit because of his/her age. Maybe from embarrassment?

Still, one could have quit for a myriad of reasons. And like Kass said, I believe it ultimately depends on one's personality.
Old 02-07-2015, 09:24 PM
Is a Pixie
View CarrieTuliptwist's Photo Album
CarrieTuliptwist's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2016 Award Smiley Story Award 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

CarrieTuliptwist has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent
I think pixie hollow was fun for all ages. Also even if people did outgrow the hollow younger people would have kept joining right? I don't think that's the reason pixie hollow closed .

Fly with you, Carrie Tuliptwist
Old 02-10-2015, 06:01 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Yes, I agree with all of you that it's more about personality than age. However, I do think that it is possible to "outgrow" Pixie Hollow. Not by physically becoming a certain age, but by developing a sense of wanting to leave the world of fairies and devote completely to real life. Everyone grows up at different rates, and some of us retain a sense of wanting to hold onto magic, even when we feel quite "mature". It's different for everyone.
So, basically, I do think that Pixie Hollow was fun for all ages, and "outgrowing" it isn't based primarily on physical aging.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!