PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies Minigames and Quests

Fairies Minigames and Quests Talk about the various minigames and quests around the realm

Old Snowflakes Sweep Tips

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2009, 05:28 AM
knows the muffin man
View Buttercup PollenPuff's Photo Album
Buttercup PollenPuff's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 44

My Mood: Sneezy
Buttercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the QueenButtercup PollenPuff met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent
Smile Snowflakes Sweep Tips

I'm not sure if this thread needs to be here or in the Spoiled area so beware there is infor about the Snowflakes Sweep and some tips. I'll post pics as soon as I figure out how to do that.

Let me first say this game was really hard for me so I gave up after level 7. My fiance being the competetive type had me log out and got on with his water fairy (Crystal Bubblestream.) I'm proud to say that Miss Bubblestream made it to the end of the game.

The game is 30 levels long. With each level either you must get more snowflakes (5, 7, 10, etc.) or tyou must get more types (purple, green, blue, silver, pink) or the wind picks up, or there are more icicles melting in your way.

One thing to keep in mind is that if you accidentally drop a wrong snowflake in (pink in the purple bag) it will not only not count but add to the number you need or, in the case that you have a thread with multiple flakes, not count them.

After a few levels an hourglass drops which gives you 30 seconds more. Sometimes two will drop at one time. A blinking snowflake of a certain color = three snowflakes. So if you get a pink flashing one you get three. If you get the special snowflake that flashes sort of blueish purpleish pinkish it can go in any bag. Eventually a pretty bubble will drop with a pink snowflake in it. If you click that one all snowflakes on the page will turn into the special anyflakes.
Towards the end of the levels you will have one bag right in front of another bag, you should fill that one first because if a different type of snowflake hits it, it will knock out the snowflakes you have collected.

That's all for now.