PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other Games > Other G-Rated Games

Other G-Rated Games Discuss other games you play here.

Old Club Penguin Changes Evaluation

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 02-22-2014, 02:26 AM
PEACE AND LOVE!!!!
View guardianluna2003's Photo Album
guardianluna2003's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Blah
guardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyerguardianluna2003 is a Fast Flyer
Light Talent Water Talent
After reading everyone's post, they shut pixie hollow down. Something must be wrong in there virtual reality brains!
Old 02-22-2014, 03:37 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Haha, Cornflower, this is hilarious.
I've tried playing CP as well and found it a total waste of my time. It's really interesting to see its many bugs pointed out this way.
Old 02-22-2014, 11:05 PM
Moon Light River
View Moon Light River's Photo Album
Moon Light River's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Bored
Moon Light River is a talented FairyMoon Light River is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
PH was more interesting. It had real outfits. And in the games. You were interacting. Like with cooking, you actually cook with ingredients. Its fun. The outfits were so amazing! The houses were different. Many different types of pets you can get. The furniture was made out of nature! That was the best thing. There isnt any of that in CP. And most of all, no magic. I liked how in TT and PH (idk about POTCO) but they had characters greet us. (Mickey, Minnie, Tinkerbell, Virdia, etc. It was awesome.. They dont have that either.. I agree though with the OP.
Old 02-23-2014, 03:27 AM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
OMG i had the weirdest dream last night

so first up there were two penguins throwing bagels at each other on a rooftop of a building dat was exploding over a pit of fire
and then i walked up all like ''sup what goin'' because i actually made the pit of fire!!!!
and then the penguin i was talking to was all like ''buy the NEW penguin computer!!'' and i was all like ''NA'' and i slapped it out of their flippers into da pit of fireeee and they all like ''OMG I WAS MEANING TO TEST IT TO SEE IF IT WOULD SURVIVE THAT TY'' and i was all like ''i wasnt trying to help you!!!! D:<'' so they gave me a free computer
and so meanwhile that night in my pie themed bedroom with ugly lemon chairs my shiny new computer kept making beeping noises and i was all like ''OMG IT GONNA BLOW UP'' so i threw it out the window and it exploded outside in the snow
so the next day i was like ''gonna go talk to the penguin computer store about how meh computer blew up like yah'' so i walked NOT WADDLED (rebel penguin) to the computer store and there was a ton of penguins there, and there was a lot of computers there!!! like dozens of computers in the shelves on the floor on the ceiling being tested by penguins like OMG their so popular and the penguin was all like ''so yah what u need do you need another computer?'' and i was all like ''NO MINE BLEW UP'' AND RIGHT AS I SAID THAT ALL THE COMPUTERS IN THE STORE BLEW UP!!! like omg penguins were running all over the place, panicking, like OMG THE STORE IS BLOWING UP and i quickly ran out the door and since the penguins inside the exploding store were so busy panicking, that when the entire store exploded, all the penguins were launched into the air like 100 feet up and they landed in the snow, but there was no injuries
but when the computer store blew up, the pizza store ALSO blew up, then the clothing store then the spy store then the cabin like every store blew up ALL THE BUILDINGS IN CLUB PENGUIN BLEW UP and i was kinda happy in the end
Old 02-23-2014, 04:06 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Cornflower, I love your dreams.
Old 02-23-2014, 04:16 AM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Your two posts together... I can't stop laughing!
Old 02-23-2014, 06:42 AM
Moon Light River
Moon Light River's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award 

Animal Talent
Wow.... lol.... Thats an interesting dream.
Old 02-23-2014, 02:40 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
In that dream, you're actually overrating CP. It's even worse than blown up everything.
Old 04-14-2014, 11:28 PM
❤️🌟❤️Hi I'm Kenzie!❤️🌟❤️
View kenzie404's Photo Album
kenzie404's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer Solstice Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Arcade Champ St. Patrick Day 2016 Award 6 More Weeks of Contests Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
kenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyerkenzie404 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent
I go on Club penguin too and its not that bad , of course there is alot to improve,but overall the game is sort of good!

~Kenzie
Old 04-19-2014, 03:04 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I found a flaw: I can walk up a waterfall! I MUST HAVE SUPERPOWERS!
Old 04-21-2014, 04:03 AM
Moon Light River
Moon Light River's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2014 Award 

Animal Talent
Dog and Cat puffles? It's a good idea, but you actually got to be dogs, cats, etc in Toontown...
Old 10-24-2014, 05:38 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Wow this is just hilarious ROFL Cornflower