PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Believing Is Only The Beginning

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-15-2014, 12:37 AM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Great post Liri. Glad you had a good weekend.
I think I'll make a Clann character.

Name: Hanna Jarvis
Gifted, Clann or Dai Li: Clann agent in training
Personality: Bright, cheerful, eager to please. She's very passionate about the things she believes in, and can be a bit stubborn and hot tempered.
Appearance: Hanna has shoulder-length blonde hair, bright green eyes, and is small for her age. In battle she is quick and has good reflexes, but isn't very strong. (Will attach image later).
Other: Hanna's great-uncle is one of the Elders, so she's been around the Clann since she was a kid. (Is that okay?) She's currently in training to be an agent, and is about to go on her first mission. She usually uses throwing daggers in battle, and short swords for close range combat.

Hanna Jarvis.jpg

(I'll post for Stacia soon. Can Hanna go on the mission to rescue Stacia and/or the one for Hope and Joy?)

Last edited by Blaze_of_Glory; 10-15-2014 at 10:56 PM.
Old 10-15-2014, 01:03 AM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Yes you should rescue them so I join in the fun

Last edited by Onionleaf; 10-15-2014 at 11:11 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote
Old 10-15-2014, 02:36 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 

Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Haha, we are definitely going to rescue them Lemony. I'm not wondering whether or not we will do it! I'm asking if Hanna can be on that mission.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 10-15-2014, 03:20 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Thanks Glory! Hanna's form looks great, and I can't wait to see your first post with her Of course her great-uncle can be an Elder, and she can totally have grown up in Clann. Thats what Talia did! She grew up with Nyna. And she can totally go on a mission to get Stacia, Hope and Joy, and/or Ali!

Don't worry Lemony! We will rescue them no matter who does it Sorry it is taking so long to get to them!
Old 10-15-2014, 05:59 AM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Thanks Alexa. I'm really sorry about that.
Glad to hear it was a great weekend for you Liri! Your camp sounds awesome.

My fingers struggle for purchase on the steep rock cliff. The toes of my leather boots dig deeply into small grooves on the mountainside. I raise my head, tilting my face towards the midday sun, luxuriating in the feel of that warmth on my skin.
My muscles are strained, weary, but the ache is so familiar it hardly bothers me anymore. With one last mighty heave, I pull myself over the edge of the mountain ledge.
I lie back for a moment, resting my sore muscles and feeling the triumph of another successful climb. Sitting up, I detach the safety rope wrapped around my waist.
A sudden feeling, of piercing wariness and soft curiosity, creeps over me. I freeze, knowing the emotions are not my own. Slowly, I turn around.
Several yards away, a magnificent snow cat prowled on the snow covered ground, staring at me with wary blue eyes. I hold my breath.
Slowly, I stretch out my hand, while trying to exude a feeling of safety, and comfort. "I won't hurt you."
I can actually feel the soothing warmth I'm casting out. The snow leopard visibly relaxes, creeping over to rub its body against my side.
I smile as I stroke its spotted fur. These leopards are called Ghost Cats of the mountains for a reason... But so far they've all come to me willingly.
Here, on the rugged, snowcapped mountain, with the fresh cold breeze stirring my hair... This is where I'm truly home.
My parents named me Sierra - a name befitting a girl of the mountains.
I sigh contentedly.
::Sierra!::
Too soon, I hear my best friend's voice echo in my mind. Sighing, I let go of the leopard and strap on my climbing rope again.
::Coming, Willow!::
No one knows about Willow's and my unusual way of communicating. Nobody says it out loud, but we've all heard the stories. Talks of unusual abilities, and how they attracted the attention of the Dai Li. Nobody knows what happens to them, but one thing is clear - they've never been seen again.
In my fifteen years, I've learned one thing about surviving in this world - trust no one.
Of course I love my parents and Willow, but there are things even they don't know about me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(I'm abridging a bit over Alexa and Liri's posts - this is when they arrive back at Whatever Dai Li HQ.

The trip back through the forest is agony. My chains dig into the skin of my arms and legs, chafing painfully. I grimace and grit my teeth. Willow whimpers, her brown eyes dark with terror.
I want to tell her it's going to be okay, but even if I could make myself be heard over the pounding hoofbeats, I'm not sure I could have uttered the lie.
After what seems like forever, we stop. Willow and I are yanked off the horses, dragged into an enormous building, through several hallways, and unceremoniously dumped onto the floor.
A man walks in from another doorway. His eyes light up when he sees me and Willow.
"Ah, so you have brought back two of them?"
"Yes, sir," one female agent bows.
"No thanks to Ansell," another mutters, under her breath, so quietly the man couldn't possibly have heard from where he stood.
"Hey," a male agent - Ansell? - exclaims. "If you ask me, Galy was the one who messed up back there. What do you call that new maneuver of yours, Gal? 'Embarrassing Faceplant 101'?"
One of the female agents glares at him, and opens her mouth to say something.
"And Ren," Ansell continues cheerfully. "Looks like you don't need the Clann to come and try to stab you anymore - you've got plenty of trees to do it now!"
Ren scowls. "I didn't exactly see you contributing a whole lot, Agent Vaile."
"Hmm." The older man looks displeased. "Still, you did bring back two Gifted, which is a testament to your skill, Agent Walker and Agent Darklighter."
The two agents looked pleased.
I knew one thing for sure - I was not going to stick around and find out how this guy wants to celebrate their "success".
I remember how my body had morphed into Willow's back in the forest. I hadn't intended to do that - I didn't even know I could. But now...
Concentrating, I think of the snow leopard from this morning. I gasp as I feel my body twist and shift.
A moment later, the chains slip off my body, landing on the ground. I glance down at myself and see four paws, covered in spotted white fur.
A feral snarl rips from my throat. The agents all raise their weapons. I brace myself to leap at them.
"One move, and your friend pays for it." A cold voice sounds out. I pause, whipping around to see an agent hold a sword to Willow's back.
I freeze.
The male agent, Ansell, rolls his eyes at her. "Tsk, tsk. Always such a brute. Seriously, ever heard of the word finesse?"
He walks slowly towards me. "Are you sure you want to do this?"
I bare my teeth and snarl.
"Think about it. How far will you hope to get, with all these agents here? I mean, sure, Ren and Galy will probably trip over your tail or something, but even if you make it past us, there are dozens more just outside this room. And we have your trail now - we'll hunt you down forever, destroy everything you care about if we have to. Starting with your friend here."
I pause. Not at his words, but at the emotions radiating from him. Concern, desperation... A nagging guilt, a lingering sorrow.
People lie, all the time... But their hearts do not.
Slowly, I sink to the ground in defeat. In my heart, I knew it was always impossible. I give up, letting Sierra appear more. Two agents immediately grab me and begin dragging Willow and me out of the room.
Ansell turns to his colleagues with a smirk. "See? That is how you do it the un-brutish way."
"Agent Vaile," the older man begins looking displeased. "May I have a word with you about respecting your superior agents?"
"Will it actually just be one word?"
The man's glare spoke volumes.
As the two female agents file out with us, I hear snatches of their conversation.
"Looks like we got a fighter this time."
"It should be fun trying to break that spirit. The fighters are always the most interesting."
Rage fills me, making me want to lash out. Then and there I make myself a promise - they will pay

(You guys okay with what I did? Of course, Sierra never could have fought her way past the agents, they are way too used to the Gifted. I just wanted to have her try. She will get less strong willed later on, the experience in the King's army will take its toll.
Hey, maybe the King and Queen should have names? I'll try to think of some. )

Thank you so much to the very talented Twi and Alyce!
Old 10-15-2014, 06:03 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Sure! Great post Night

Hmm... yeah they do need names. I'll consult my books, movies, and shows
Old 10-15-2014, 05:29 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Sweet post, Night.
Old 10-16-2014, 12:13 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Thanks Liri!
Great post, Night Wish!
How about we go and rescue Stacia, and then Hope and Joy on the same trip? Kind of like Haven and Grace, so Lemony won't have to wait longer.
Wow, that would be one lucky day for the Clann!

"Ms. Jarvis?"
I glanced up at the Clann woman who'd just stepped out of my uncle's study. "Yes?" I asked, hopefully. It was all I could do to keep my excitement in check. Being one of the four Elders, Uncle Solon doesn't summon me very often to his office like this. He had to have something very, very important to say.
I knew it. Today's going to be the day! The day I get to go on my first mission!
I wanted to bounce up and down in my seat in excitement. But I held back, wanting to show my great-uncle the image of a mature, competent Clann agent-to-be. Not a little girl's enthusiasm.
"You may come in," the Clann woman continued, smiling at me. "Your uncle is ready to see you."
I leaped out of my chair, then immediately regretted it. "Thank you," I said in a voice that was hopefully calm and professional.
"Uncle Solon?" I asked, knocking respectfully on the open office door.
He looked up and smiled gently at me. "Hanna, my dear. What did you think of the meeting last night?"
I almost groaned out loud, not wanting to bother with small talk. Still, I smiled back at him. "It was great! The story of the Clann never gets old." I said, the sincerity ringing clear in my voice. Sometimes I couldn't believe I was fortunate enough to be a part of this amazing organization, have been around it for so long. More than anything, I believed in the values of the Clann, and I wanted nothing more than to become an agent and be able to help the Gifted.
"I'm glad you think so, my dear." Solon laughed. "Now, I know you're eager to know why I summoned you here today. I have talked to your supervisors regarding your training, and they have all agreed that you are ready for this. Hanna, if you believe the time is right, we will be sending you on your first mission. Will you accept?"
"Are you kidding?!" I gasped. I'd mentally prepared myself for this moment for years - and yet I found myself breathless with excitement. I struggled to keep it out of my voice. "I mean - yes, sir. I believe that I am ready for this."
"Excellent." Uncle Solon said, looking pleased. "Report to Talia and Cadence for the assignment." He paused. "I'm very proud of you, Hanna... Agent Jarvis."
I grimaced a little at that name. Thrilled as I was to become an agent at last, I didn't feel like the name suited me. Too... formal.
Maybe I could choose an agent name that wasn't my last name. I've heard of some who did that.
"I won't let you down, Uncle," I promised solemnly. "I won't let the Clann down either."
"I know you won't. Good luck, Hanna."
Old 10-16-2014, 08:26 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Alright guys. We have a lot to do 'today' and 'tomorrow'! I'm sorry to split things up like this, but it is a little unrealistic for Clann to rescue everyone all in one day.

'Today': Dai Li capture Sierra and Willow. Clann rescues Stacia, Hope, and Joy.
'Tomorrow': Clann rescues Ali and Finn.

Talia

The rest of the meeting went off without a hitch last night, and this morning Nyna called for me to join her.
"Good morning Nyna." I said walking up to her.
"Good morning Talia. I have something to share with you and Cadence. She should be here shortly."
"Oh really? Alright." I said. Soon enough, Cadence joined us.
"Morning Cadence." I said.
"Hey there guys." She replied, "So what's up Nyna?"

"We got a letter this morning from Ansell."
"Really?! What does it say?" I asked. Cadence, Nyna, Ansell, and I were best friends, and we hadn't heard from Ansell in at least three months! I had begun to get worried.
"Here. Read it." Nyna said, handing me the letter. Cadence read over my shoulder.

"Hey guys, it's me. Yes I know it's been a while since I last sent word. But just so you know, I have NOT switched sides in that time (though I gotta say, the cookies they have here are quite tempting ), so you can tell your young agents that they don't need to try and jump me.
I've been stationed to this middle of nowhere, dead end village this whole time, and might I just say, spending that three months watching paint dry might be a more interesting activity. And more productive.
Anyway, I've received news from Dai Li HQ - the King believes that his Gifted army has almost been declared "ready", and he has begun to personally see to their training himself. It won't be long now until he starts using them for their intended purpose - and his first goal will be to find and destroy the Clann.
Watch out. I don't know exactly when he will start sending out his army, but please... Be careful. All of you.

Ansell

P.S. And if you get a chance, please tell Haven that I'm sorry."

"Well, he's still joking around like usual, so he must be fine!" Cadence laughed.
"Yes, but that last bit of info worries me. Are we ready for them Nyna?" I ask.
"Well, we could use some more time, but we have quite a few strong Gifted that are willing to fight. And it makes sense why Haven is so controlled. She must have been being trained by Ansell while he was stationed at that village. I believe Haven will choose to fight with us, so that will help some. And who knows who else we will pick up before the King is ready." She replies.

"Talia!" Ezra cries out running over. "Oh, sorry did I interrupt you guys?"
"Don't worry about it Ezra. It's just a letter from Ansell." I reply.
"Really? Is he ok?"
"Yes. He's fine. I'll tell you the details later." I assure him. Ezra was the only other person that was as close with Ansell as the three of us girls were, so I knew Ansell would want him to know what the letter said as well.
"Oh good." He says, "Well, we just got word of another Gifted."
"Thanks Ezra. We are taking Hanna with us on this one. She is supposed to report to us. Lets go get her. Cadence, be ready!" I say, and I take off running down the hall with Ezra in tow. Cadence runs the opposite way to get a room ready. "Later Nyna!" I call over my shoulder.

We reach the council room, and find young Hanna Jarvis waiting for us. She jumps to her feet as we come inside, and I chuckle at her enthusiasm.
"Alright Agent. Lets go rescue that Gifted!" I say, motioning her to follow us. We head to the stables and find my team waiting there, with all the horses ready.
"You guys are fantastic!" I say, mounting up. Ezra mounts up as well, and I motion for Hanna to do the same on the last empty horse. "Alright! Lets move people! We got a kid to rescue!"

(In case you weren't sure, Clann is getting Stacia right now. They can pick up Hope and Joy on the way back after they have Stacia.)

Last edited by Liri Dazzlebeam; 10-02-2018 at 06:34 AM.
Old 10-16-2014, 11:41 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 

Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
How do you take the photos of the characters? Is there a button I should press on my computer?
Old 10-16-2014, 11:43 PM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I'll post again by tomorrow. Lemony, if you want, you can start Hope and Joy's rescue scene. I don't think Liri and Alexa will mind if you write that. Just make sure Stacia is there. And we can't "take photos" of characters. We make the pictures on dress up games.

Thank you Stormy and Alyce!
Old 10-17-2014, 12:23 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413505987.817883.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1413506001.004998.jpg

Here is Hope and Joy
Sorry that the pics aren't very good quality
Old 10-17-2014, 07:00 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Awesome posts, Glory and Liri!
Lemony, in order to have a good-quality picture of your fairy, you need to save the image from the dress-up game directly to your computer. Some games have that function (just click "download"). The ones you used don't, so you'll have to take a screenshot.

1) Press the keys "Alt" and "Prt Sc SysRq" on your keyboard at the same time
2) Open a Paint document
3) Press "Ctrl" and "V" on your keyboard, and you should get something like this:

Paint.jpg

4) Select the area of the picture you want to keep

Print2.jpg

5) Once you have it selected, click the "Crop" button, and you should end up with something like this:

Print3.png

6) Save it to your computer

And that's how you get a high quality picture of your character, made in a dress-up game. Hope that helped!

I'll post soon.

Thank you so much to the very talented Twi and Alyce!
Old 10-18-2014, 12:21 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Aloisa:

It's been a year since Andres disappeared, and the strange men are still after me. They appeared right after Andres left. I rush inside my house and finally decide. I'm going to tell Mom. "Mom, there are strange men following me!" I say. She says, "Aloisa, I have something important to tell you. Your brother did not just run away for the fun of it. He went to the Clann, to protect you when the time comes. You are a Gifted. You have special powers. When you were younger you used to float when you got upset. Andres overheard me talking to your dad. He ran away that very night to find a way to protect you from the King. When he found the Clann, he joined them and sent a letter to us. I believe that you will see your brother very soon."
"Why didn't you tell me that you know where Andres was? I've been worried sick about him and you know that!"
I ran out of the house and started flying towards the forest. Before I knew it, the king's men and the people who I assumed were Clann members gathered below me. I lost control and fell on to someone's horse. Just before I black out I see Andres trying to catch me.
Old 10-18-2014, 12:24 AM
Is in my comfy place
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Lemony, Hope and Joy look great! Nice guide, Night Wish.
Great post, Phoebe, glad you're still around! However, I was looking at everyone's forms earlier (hey, I forget things sometimes! Gotta check back ) and I noticed that Andres is 11... maybe you should consider making him a little older? I'm not sure the Clann is going to take 11 year olds on missions.