PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > A Bug's Life > Bug Guts

Bug Guts Squashed Bugs!

Old The Hollow not working?

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-04-2013, 08:51 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
The Hollow not working?

Hello! I was wondering if anyone else has been having trouble getting on the Hollow. For awhile now Pixie Hollow hasn't been loading right on my computers. When I push the "Play" button on the website, my fairies don't load. And when they do load, I pick a fairy and it wont load the Hollow. My dad thinks is a problem with Pixie Hollow. I told the Never Council about it and I'm hoping they will figure out the problem and fix it.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:04 PM
Farewell, beloved Hollow
View nevaeh's Photo Album
nevaeh's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Angelic
nevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent
Glitter, what browser are you using?
Old 06-04-2013, 09:22 PM
Just glow with it! :)
View _Maggie_'s Photo Album
_Maggie_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 19

My Mood: fairyish
_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust_Maggie_ glows with pixie dust
Light Talent
Hmm, that's funny. I just logged into the Hollow and it was fine. Try a different browser.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:36 PM
•༺💕༻•Just Believe•༺💕༻•
View _Stormy_'s Photo Album
_Stormy_'s Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 113

My Mood: Gaming
_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic_Stormy_ has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
I am having the same problem I haven't been able to log in all day. I use IE9 and have not had any problems logging in until they added the new butterfly. Since then I have barely been able to log in

Books are a uniquely portable magic
Old 06-04-2013, 09:45 PM
nostalgic
View Twinklesky's Photo Album
Twinklesky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
Twinklesky has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I've been able to log on fine with the latest version of Google Chrome (28.0.1500.29 beta). I also believe you should try a different browser.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:00 PM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 

glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Maggie_ View Post
Hmm, that's funny. I just logged into the Hollow and it was fine. Try a different browser.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevaeh View Post
Glitter, what browser are you using?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinklesky View Post
I've been able to log on fine with the latest version of Google Chrome (28.0.1500.29 beta). I also believe you should try a different browser.
I've tried Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer. For awhile it only worked on Firefox, then that stopped working too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stormy_ View Post
I am having the same problem I haven't been able to log in all day. I use IE9 and have not had any problems logging in until they added the new butterfly. Since then I have barely been able to log in
Well I've had this problem for about 2 years. It's horrible!
Old 06-04-2013, 10:29 PM
Farewell, beloved Hollow
View nevaeh's Photo Album
nevaeh's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 

My Mood: Angelic
nevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent
Hmm, are all your computer updates to date? Like flash, etc...It could be a graphics card issue. Maybe the Never Council can give you some ideas on how to get it fixed. Hope you get to fly in soon!
Old 06-04-2013, 11:34 PM
Defy gravity!
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase

The never council has already told me every way of possibly fixing it. Nothing works.
Old 06-05-2013, 03:45 PM
Searching....
View Jezzi's Photo Album
Jezzi's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Pixieish
Jezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond reputeJezzi is a Fairy beyond repute
Garden Talent Animal Talent Animal Talent
Wow, two years is a long time I had a few weeks around end of March when I couldn't play and I went fault-finding. I think I read another post of yours where you said you had to go to a library to play so that rules out PH being the problem but something either at home or computer.

I am going to assume you have done the usual of clearing cache, defragging, disc clean, updating browsers, flash, adobe, clearing your flash cache and checking/pinging your internet speed so I won't go any further with those which leaves cables/plugs, routers and internet connection/provider.

So first things first, do you have access to another computer at your home and does PH load properly on that? (I know parents can be territorial over their computers but maybe they would let you this one time). If you have a laptop could you possibly take it to a friends house and try their wifi/internet connection?

If you do and it works then I suggest plugging one of your computers directly into the modem at home, bypassing the router. That way you can see if the router is at fault, or if you are on ethernet rather than wireless then it could be the cable/plug connecting your computer to the house setup. You just need to spend time swopping cables/trying wireless and trying different scenarios.

The final one is contacting your internet provider. It seems mine had done something technical/updated where certain people were blocked (high latency/packet loss (whatever that means)) from playing some games, *shrugs* nobody knows why and even the company couldn't explain it. Does your internet provider have their own help/support forums online? Apparently mine does and I found it by accident while googling for help . On it there were quite a few threads from people complaining about not being able to play games which is how I found out it was my provider and not me. Well worth a visit first before calling them direct as it could back up your complaint. I found my problem listed under Computers & Gaming. Once the internet had been tweaked from the provider's end I have had no problems *wings crossed*

Good luck and let us know what you tried and if anything worked.

Credits ~ Signature: Alyce Natalie ~ Profile: Twilight ~ Avatar: SweetCupcake ~ Thank you!