PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering

Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering Discussions about the various Shops and Crafting Nooks within the game.

Old Prism's Pixie Spa

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-18-2013, 10:01 PM
roar
View Roar's Photo Album
Roar's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2013 Thanksgiving Award Graphic Trio Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: Adventurous
Roar has made Fairy Mary's A listRoar has made Fairy Mary's A listRoar has made Fairy Mary's A listRoar has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Stormy_ View Post
I am very disappointed about the new shop. Our fairies are unique and one of a kind and I will not change my fairies faces or eye color. I remember a thread a while back about a spa and the NC told her that they wouldn't do it because our fairies are one of a kind. I wonder why they had a change of heart?
Fly with you, Stormy! I think that's a great explanation as to why we shouldn't have the new spa! Although, what is in our hearts makes us special. I am super excited for the new shop to reopen. I do really want to change some of the things about my fairy. I do think what changed the staff's mind is the increase of requests to change their fairy. I, myself have asked if I could have a second chance to create Rose, ( I didn't want to have to make a new fairy after all the badges and items she had.)
Old 03-18-2013, 11:45 PM
loves to fly!
View ella_roseplume's Photo Album
ella_roseplume's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Create A Talent Award Autumn 2014 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Riddle Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 13

My Mood: Pixieish
ella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dustella_roseplume glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I think it's good that we can change features now. Remember, all accounts made in the last year only get one fairy that cannot be deleted. What if you don't like the way you made your fairy look, but have already paid for a long membership? You would be stuck and that's not fair. This way, you can be happy with what you're paying for and have choices.

I think the messages many of you are finding in the ability to change features are not really there. It's not about a real person not loving what they're born with, it's more like a giving a child a bunch of crayons to draw with instead of just one color. Options are good and help express creativity.

I don't know if this has already been pointed out because I didn't read the whole thread, but that's how I feel about it.
Old 03-18-2013, 11:59 PM
Is Back For a Few Days :)
View vetcat1234's Photo Album
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 
Total Awards: 60

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
I am completely and totally with you, Ella! Well said!

~Cat

Sarah Ajay Oak
Credits: Avatar: Twilight Signature: Jenny. Thanks!

Last edited by _Stormy_; 03-19-2013 at 12:05 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:42 PM
Badge Hunter
View Elliandra's Photo Album
Elliandra's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Spring 2013 Award 2010 Holiday Award Winter Solstice Award Summer Room Design Contest Participant's Award Summer 2010 Award 
Total Awards: 5

My Mood: Welcoming
Elliandra has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
I can't wait for this new feature to launch. I know we are supposed to be "one of a kind", but I have run into many fairies who look exactly like me. I can't wait to finally have a more unique look.
Old 03-21-2013, 12:52 AM
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Patrick Day 2016 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Graphic Trio Award 

vetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy Listvetcat1234 is on Tink's Buddy List
Hmmm, I wonder if the new feature(s) will come out tomorrow. I hope it won't be next week; I'll be traveling then!

~Cat

Sarah Ajay Oak
Old 03-21-2013, 07:57 PM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

My Mood: Baking
Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
OMG seriously PH? Salmon pink skin color?? it looks so silly!
Old 03-21-2013, 09:44 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Well, Ginger now has her paler skin tone, which might take some getting used to on my part. I think she looks pretty good, though, so...
However, my fairy Lily learned how to cross her eyes (Expression #23). As soon as tried to take it off, Lily decided to show me that she could still make the trick, even though she didn't have the original expression!

I've been kicked out of the spa three times, but I could fly right back in three seconds later. Nothing really seems to be changing... looks like the spa still has its hiccups, though.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:50 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
Kiki's getting kicked out of every shop today, not just the spa lol
Old 03-21-2013, 11:13 PM
vetcat1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase

I would only add two things to this shop:

1. We could change the size of our fairy.
2. A sign in Prism's that went straight to Shelly's. That would be very helpful.

~Cat

Sarah Ajay Oak
Old 03-21-2013, 11:24 PM
"You're a fai-"—"I know!"
View Cornflower's Photo Album
Cornflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 2014 Thanksgiving Award EKB Meme Award Trick or Treat Award Halloween 2014 Award If Staff Were Silly Sweets Participant Award Autumn 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 66

My Mood: Bahahaha
Cornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy ListCornflower is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorn1234 View Post
Well, Ginger now has her paler skin tone, which might take some getting used to on my part. I think she looks pretty good, though, so...
However, my fairy Lily learned how to cross her eyes (Expression #23). As soon as tried to take it off, Lily decided to show me that she could still make the trick, even though she didn't have the original expression!

I've been kicked out of the spa three times, but I could fly right back in three seconds later. Nothing really seems to be changing... looks like the spa still has its hiccups, though.
I'm having the glitch too, except it was expression 18.

It's hard to see, but the one on the right is wider.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:44 PM
Is a Pixie
View Tanglethorn's Photo Album
Tanglethorn's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer Solstice Award 2017 Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 End of the Rainbow Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Autumn 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 50

Tanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A listTanglethorn has made Fairy Mary's A list
Tinker Talent Water Talent Light Talent
I'd much prefer it if there was a pallet for eye/skin/(hair at Shelly's) color like when you create fairy, it's so much easier to visually compare colors that way.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:58 PM
Flies free and proud
View Violet Littlespeck's Photo Album
Violet Littlespeck's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2012 Happy Holidays'12 Award Summer 2012 Award Spring 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Lazy
Violet Littlespeck is a wiz at Fairy TagViolet Littlespeck is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent Water Talent Garden Talent
I agree that the salmon skin color is bizarre and it made me giggle when I tried it on. Well, I guess if fairies can get a 'tan' now, they can certainly get sunburned too, which is what the salmon looks like to me! LOL, the option would come in handy as a gag for the summer months.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:58 PM
Remembering fun times...
View Bellflower Mistyvale's Photo Album
Bellflower Mistyvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Baking
Bellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent
Since this is now a new "shop" in the Hollow, I have to wonder if they will update this every once in a while, like they do with Schelly's salon. Not sure if they would do many new faces or wings, but maybe they will add some new eye colors later on. It is possible that maybe they will add a makeup feature, like many people on here have mentioned/requested, and maybe they would do some things like freckles.
Old 03-21-2013, 11:59 PM
Defy gravity!
View glitter8pony's Photo Album
glitter8pony's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful For Award Summer 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 56

My Mood: Wishful
glitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dustglitter8pony glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Me too. It would be much easier.
Old 03-22-2013, 01:26 AM
roar
View Roar's Photo Album
Roar's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2013 Thanksgiving Award Graphic Trio Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award 
Total Awards: 23

My Mood: Adventurous
Roar has made Fairy Mary's A listRoar has made Fairy Mary's A listRoar has made Fairy Mary's A listRoar has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Confused The Spa

I was so excited about the spa! I changed my eye color, wings, and my face to expression 12. I ordered it, but shortly I realize it mixed my old face with the new one! I got the shape of the face, wings, eye color, lips just not the eyes.... the most important part! I circled where the expression 12 eyes should be. They left a socket type figure but it glitched them to my classic eyes. I'm really bummed out, but I'm sure they won't let something like this hang around for long. Here's an example.