PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative

Neverland Narrative Join in and never grow up. RPG Forum

Old Here the story begins

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-24-2014, 04:24 PM
Lemon Queen
View Lemonyfairy44's Photo Album
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 40

My Mood: Annoyed
Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Here the story begins

Here the story begins
In a magical land where all creatures used to live in peace and harmony each creature had one ruler and the ruler watcher over their creature/species/human. Until one day the newly crowned fairy queen sent out a giant monster to destroy the other kingdoms. After the queen was defeated the creatures all went their separate ways and chaos feel among them. Years and years later the fairy queen is said to be alive in the town of Hickory. And all the of the creatures must now ban back together to defeat the evil queen and the evil minions ( evil trolls, talking mushrooms, evil dragons etc ) And all of the creatures have drifted apart and do not get along. However their are other parts to this story no one really knows for sure what the fairy queen really did, some say she was framed, some say she was it's was a miss understanding. Now everyone must search for clues to find the truth.

You can be any type of creature human, fairy, mermaid, even a talking spider, elf, dragon etc...

Rules
3 characters per person
No god modding

Name
Species
Personality
Appearance
Any hobbies or interests

If you have any questions, suggestions or ideas just let me know

Name Ava
Gender Female
Age 13
Species mermaid
Appearance long blonde hair green eyes
Hobbies swimming, exploring
Power ice
( will post picture soon )

I'll make more characters once I know what kind of species people pick so there can be an even amount

Last edited by Lemonyfairy44; 10-26-2014 at 09:01 PM.
Old 10-26-2014, 08:48 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Name:Coral
Species:Mermaid
Personality:Stylish, snooty at times,
Appearance:Beautiful with long brown hair (will post a picture soon)
Hobbies:Putting on makeup, dressing up, looking for cute mermen, shopping,

Name:Lexi
Species:Human
Personality:Kind, creative, shy to anyone except animals
Appearance:Brown hair (will post a picture soon)
Hobbies:Exploring, healing sick creatures,
Other:She was born in the real world but when she was little, she wondered off and got lost in the land and grew up living there
Old 10-26-2014, 08:52 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Winter Treat Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award 

Lemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the QueenLemonyfairy44 met the Queen
Garden Talent
Glad to see I'm not the only one who is posting

So I thought of some names for the evil queen
Delphia, Dorthy, Ivana, Marge, Cassandra

Mermaids, fairies, dragons can have powers and abilities humans are just normal and average

Should we start soon just the two of us or wait for others?

Last edited by Onionleaf; 10-27-2014 at 09:55 AM. Reason: merged posts
Old 11-06-2014, 11:09 PM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Would you guys like me to make a list of towns and Kingdoms?

Does anyone want to join

If you want you can be a different creature or a talking animal or a human with powers and abilities

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 11-07-2014 at 03:42 AM. Reason: merged double posts
Old 01-27-2015, 08:47 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
I agree with your list of towns and kingdoms idea, Lemony.

Name: Airabeth
Species: Elf
Personality: Friendly, kind-hearted, though, she is quiet and likes to be alone sometimes, she is normally social.
Appearance: Tall with wavy black hair that falls to her waist, bright blue eyes, her skin is slightly pale.
Hobbies: Chatting with friends, studying legends, exploring
Other: Airabeth has a sister named Annabeth, and they like to go exploring together on occasion.

Name: Laurel
Species: Human
Personality: Quiet, can be cold at times, stealthy, is always up for finding out what the news is, everywhere.
Appearance: Straight reddish-brown hair that falls to her chest, brown eyes, has a row of freckles across her cheeks.
Hobbies: Exploring, spying, practicing archery
Other: Laurel was an orphan since she was 10, and since then, she has learned to survive in the wild, and she has become quiet.

Name: Dawna
Species: Mermaid
Personality: Loud, friendly, kind-hearted, is a party animal, can get excited easily, happy-go-lucky
Appearance: Red tail, straight brown hair that she usually wears in a ponytail with bangs, green eyes
Hobbies: Having parties, swimming, doing tricks
Old 01-28-2015, 02:14 AM
Lemon Queen
Lemonyfairy44's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Great I'm so glad your joining us. Does anyone else want to join? If not I'll just start the story. Anyone can join at any time. So if you want to join but don't have time you can still join