PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > News Articles

News Articles This is the forum for all News-Worthy information. New threads are moderated in this forum. New threads are moderated.

Old PHF Moving Forward

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-27-2013, 05:55 PM
Is Reminiscing...
View McKenzieO1's Photo Album
McKenzieO1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 
Total Awards: 31

My Mood: Reading
McKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver LightflowerPH View Post
and us PH players have no were else to go
Aw! ...you will always have a place to go!

Even if this forum were to merge with TTC ( if that even were to happen ), it will still be a place where we can share and create just like we've always done. The only thing that will be somewhat different is the amount of members and the different topics that the "New MMOCentralForums will provide ( rules, etc ).

A whole new experience but definitely still a place for us to be. We really are a lucky group of Pixies!
Old 09-27-2013, 06:27 PM
Toony Pixie
View Raven Sparkleswirl's Photo Album
Raven Sparkleswirl's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Summer 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Waffle
Raven Sparkleswirl glows with pixie dustRaven Sparkleswirl glows with pixie dustRaven Sparkleswirl glows with pixie dustRaven Sparkleswirl glows with pixie dustRaven Sparkleswirl glows with pixie dustRaven Sparkleswirl glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent
I have always felt SO welcome on these websites from the time I joined. I didn't start playing Pixie Hollow until after I became a moderator for ToontownCentral and was introduced to the magic of Pixie Hollow and the forums.

I began posting and sharing on the forums here and every single one of you was very receptive. I can assure you that if any of you all decide to join ToontownCentral or MMOCentralForums in addition to PixieHollowForums, I will open you all with open arms and do my best to make you feel just as at home as you've made me feel.

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

Thanks to Alyce Natalie for the profile pic and Sapphire Sweetfeather for the sig & avatar!
Old 09-27-2013, 07:00 PM
Is Reminiscing...
McKenzieO1's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Happy Holidays'13 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Arcade Spooktacular Participant's Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award Autumn 2013 Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award 

McKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magicMcKenzieO1 has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent
I just registered for an account over at TTC and my username is the same as it is here so I could be recognized easily for anyone who decides to join up. I'll be poking my wings in when it becomes the MMOCentralForums. Thank you, Raven ~That means a lot to us When I joined TTC the other day and saw the amount of members I was like -> and flew out faster than Vidia! haha!

BE BRAVE! ...jump right in! lol!
( like jumping into a HUGE pile of Autumn leaves! Wheee! )

Just tossing with some ideas and maybe they have been thought of already ( but not posted here in this forum? )
Now or even for the future, maybe we could add a Thread OR make it into a Game?:

"Comics of the Day...
( Get silly! ...your thoughts/ideas of the day )

I can picture this revolving around ALL forums and every member of any game played. All content written or any images posted being G+ rated of course! It could be made as a Sticky & an Addition to the home page like the Calendar or the News, etc. I think this could become very popular and certainly bring a lot of laughs! -> Ya` right ...

What do you guys think?

Last edited by Sapphire Sweetfeather; 09-29-2013 at 06:51 AM. Reason: merge double post
Old 09-29-2013, 03:37 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyLightningberry View Post
Thanks for the explanation. Now I am happy. Looks like I wasn't the only one to worry what that meant. Maybe several of us are jumpy after the pixiepocalypse.

Stormy
Yes! I love it here! It's home to me, and nice and comfy too.
Old 09-29-2013, 11:42 AM
Is Reminiscing...
McKenzieO1's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenSparkleswirl View Post
I have always felt SO welcome on these websites from the time I joined. I didn't start playing Pixie Hollow until after I became a moderator for ToontownCentral and was introduced to the magic of Pixie Hollow and the forums.

I began posting and sharing on the forums here and every single one of you was very receptive. I can assure you that if any of you all decide to join ToontownCentral or MMOCentralForums in addition to PixieHollowForums, I will open you all with open arms and do my best to make you feel just as at home as you've made me feel.

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Thank you ever so much, Raven, for the warm welcome over on TTC. It's not always easy being `the new kid in town` and I'm very grateful that there are others that know some of us Pixie Hollow fairies. The Pixie Hollow forums will always be my one and only "TRUE home, although I am looking forward to the new MMOCentralForums.

~Hugs Raven, thank you Pixie Pal & Toon! Also ...*Waves to Sapphire, Alexia, Oh! and Misty! ( and so many other admin/mod ). If for nothing else you may want to sign up at TTC just because of -> "Curiosity, you know you're gonna` want to ... (someday) tee hee!

Last edited by McKenzieO1; 09-29-2013 at 12:39 PM. Reason: added
Old 09-30-2013, 12:58 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
We should have a thread to talk on (chat doesn't work for me on my laptop, stupid Macbook air, Java problems) about possible things or clues or fourm related things about PH? I dunno, its just a idea!

-Silver Lightflower
Old 10-01-2013, 12:36 AM
Arizona on my mind...
View Bug's Photo Album
Bug's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 107

My Mood: Purrfect
Bug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magicBug has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
Three cheers for PHF!! Like Olivia said it is Home & as much a part of The Hollow as we can get besides the International sites!! I will be here as long as the Mods & Admins are here!!! Love you All my Pixie Pals!!

Where Dreams Really Do Come True TY Stormy
Old 10-01-2013, 02:00 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Computer Outfox the fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver LightflowerPH View Post
We should have a thread to talk on (chat doesn't work for me on my laptop, stupid Macbook air, Java problems) about possible things or clues or fourm related things about PH? I dunno, its just a idea!

-Silver Lightflower
Silver, have you tried it with Firefox? I could not get the chat to work using Safari, but Firefox worked for me.

Stormy Lightningberry

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 10-18-2013, 03:24 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I just wanted to let all you mods know that I've been popping on TTC yesterday and this morning (for less than a minute, don't worry!) and I have to say that MMO Central Forums is looking great! I can't wait to explore it when its open!
EDIT: Whee, its up! And it looks great--just like I thought it would!!
I'm going to go explore until I decide to sign up (even though I should have done that weeks ago).

Last edited by popcorn1234; 10-18-2013 at 03:56 PM.
Old 10-18-2013, 04:20 PM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Great job mods! I flew in to see the new forums and it is just
gorgeous looking. It looks fresh and modern and I love the little
thing on top with all the characters from past games! You guys
must have worked forever, you deserve lots of cookies. (:
Old 07-11-2014, 11:20 AM
was dewdroporangepuff
View Marionette's Photo Album
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: CantWait
Marionette has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Will the mods/admins still be active. Will anyone be there to welcome new members?
I invited my friends to this site ( they also played PH ) will somebody even say okay to there posts?

Last edited by Mommy 2 Jules; 07-11-2014 at 03:55 PM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote
Old 07-11-2014, 03:56 PM
Visit the DOW wiki at www.disneysonlineworlds.com!
View Mommy 2 Jules's Photo Album
Mommy 2 Jules's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Extra Life 2014 Award Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 188

My Mood: DowObsessed
Mommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond reputeMommy 2 Jules is a Fairy beyond repute
Animal Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Yes, PHF is still very much here with an active community. As the OP states, we are not going any where.

Welcome to the forums!

~ Em

Thank you, Coconut Tulippetal for the lovely profile pic and siggy! | Site Rules | The DOW Wiki | Mods & Admins | PM Me
Old 07-12-2014, 03:57 PM
was dewdroporangepuff
View Marionette's Photo Album
Marionette's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Hollow Parody Award Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: CantWait
Marionette has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
What are the chances of the community being active in one to three years from now? I want a mod`s/ admin`s perspective on this. I just joined this community and I don't want it to end...

We all know that TTC is a much bigger forum. They even have threads for PH and CP and even other MMO's. I don't think PHF and TTC will ever merge though. PHF will always be different than TTC and no matter what you do to it, ( no offense to anybody ) it will always be different than TTC ( in a good way ) and TTC will always be different than PHF ( of course, in a good way ) so I wouldn't worry about that, unless PHF loses its community members ( which probably won't happen ) we're all good!

Last edited by Marionette; 07-13-2014 at 09:49 AM. Reason: merge double post
Old 11-10-2014, 08:35 PM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
What other "fairy, pixie type games" are out there? This I want to know!