PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Site Content > Site Feedback > Site Updates/Changes

Site Updates/Changes Information from the admins about changes to PHF's site and content.

Old Attention All Pixies - Gallery Changes

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 06-12-2011, 02:17 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Question Wow, the Gallery has a lot of images in it!

Is there an automated way to see if I have ever put a picture in the gallery? I don't think I have, but i wanted to check, and I am kind of overwhelmed at the idea of looking through so many galleries to see if any are by me.

Thanks,
Stormy

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)
Old 06-12-2011, 03:35 AM
Lightning Fairy
View Mia Lightningwillow's Photo Album
Mia Lightningwillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays'14 Award Make A Wish 2014 Award 2014 Thanksgiving Award Thankful For Award 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Reading
Mia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magicMia Lightningwillow has mastered their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batleth View Post
Anything that is presently in the gallery, will be deleted.
Anything in your profile albums will remain untouched.
Thank you so much!!!!
Old 06-12-2011, 06:05 AM
3 "Sweet" Fairies
View Sapphire Sweetfeather's Photo Album
Sapphire Sweetfeather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 May the 4th Award 2017 Mother Earth Day Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 175

My Mood: Cookies
Sapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond reputeSapphire Sweetfeather is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormyLightningberry View Post
Is there an automated way to see if I have ever put a picture in the gallery? I don't think I have, but i wanted to check, and I am kind of overwhelmed at the idea of looking through so many galleries to see if any are by me.

Thanks,
Stormy
Fly with you Stormy! The best way I know to find out if you loaded something is to search by the first letter of your name (so in our cases S).
When you first go to the current gallery you will see

Random Thumbs

Home | Upload | Links

Categories
  • Member Uploads
  • Main Categories

Under member uploads you click on the letter your name starts with.
This will take you to all the images loaded in the gallery by users whos names start with that letter.

There are 5 pages to the "S" user uploads... you happen to share that letter with me and I got a bit carried away during the Trio Contest . I checked to see if any were there from you and didn't see any.... but you are more than welcome to double check.

Profile Pic from Coconut. Thank You! Just Remember... I think I'm funny!
Old 02-11-2012, 05:35 AM
Founding Fairy
View Hope Mistytwinkle's Photo Album
Hope Mistytwinkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Inspired
Hope Mistytwinkle has chosen their Fairy magic
Garden Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent

Thank you for all the info. Going to see if I can see the gallery albumz.