PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Shops, Tailors, Bakeries & Tinkering > Out to Lunch

Out to Lunch Archives for various Shops and Tailors threads.

Old "Hippy" Pants

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-07-2009, 05:34 PM
Has Animal Talent
View texastinkerbelle's Photo Album
texastinkerbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Curmudgeon
texastinkerbelle is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
"Hippy" Pants

Yesterday I worked to finish my Ivy Petal Pushers Pattern.

It took me 45 Times for 3900 points...

Then I made a pair for Hyacinth......

These Petal Pushers will give you some Hips!
I tried All her tops & nothing makes a difference.
BTW- They did not open any New Patterns when Completed.

Old 03-07-2009, 06:07 PM
I'm A Tinker & A Pirate!
View fairyflix's Photo Album
fairyflix's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2011 Talk Like A Pirate Day 2010 Happy Valentine's Day Smile For Entering Award 
Total Awards: 4

My Mood: Lurking
fairyflix has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Light Talent Light Talent
But the outfit still looks cute, big hips or no!
Old 03-07-2009, 07:26 PM
*~Arcade Award Winner~*
View Petunia Frostyblossom's Photo Album
Petunia Frostyblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'11 Award Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award EKB Day Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Spring 2011 Award St. Patrick's Day 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 57

My Mood: Manic
Petunia Frostyblossom is a wiz at Fairy TagPetunia Frostyblossom is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Teasing Ah Haha!

Tex!

Hyacthin needs a top with some major shoulder pads ~ like 80's style should pads. Dynasty~sytle shoulder pads.

The Tulip Tee Corn Cob Yellow {secret code ~ 959015} might balance out those "hipsters".
Old 03-07-2009, 10:10 PM
Pixie Mom Extraordinaire
View June Rosewillow's Photo Album
June Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Contented
June Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the Queen
Light Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Oh my goodness! That is quite funny! Now I don't want to hear any Sir Mix Alot from anyone, pleeease! Despite the curvy design, your fairy still looks adorable. I have yet to finish that pattern. I hate the "pattern placement" portion of it. It's so time consuming. It's a bummer that it didn't unlock any new patterns.
Old 03-07-2009, 11:14 PM
Sparrowman
View Omega's Photo Album
Omega's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Happy Easter Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Incognito
Omega has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Water Talent
Yeah I finished my "Ivy Petal Pushers" which needed 3,900 points. I have no clue what pattern it released but I only made one pair of those in blue then had to "donate" them when I needed room in my wardrobe (which is a separate conversation).

May I make a suggestion, if you don't want your SPRING tailoring to be too difficult to do I would not be pushing to continue your pattern's. I realized real quick that the programmers changed the game and made the four tasks a bit harder. Not only does it get harder as you go, I personally think they made it a tad more harder so it'll take you longer. UGH!!
Old 03-08-2009, 06:38 AM
Pixie Mom Extraordinaire
June Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 

June Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the QueenJune Rosewillow met the Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega View Post
May I make a suggestion, if you don't want your SPRING tailoring to be too difficult to do I would not be pushing to continue your pattern's.
Omega, at least completed patterns count toward your tailoring badges. It's really great for my six year old daughter who isn't too great at tailoring. For the winter tailoring badges, she just keeps tailoring that Oak Top over and over and over. Even though it's completed it still counts. Yeah, she's not unlocking new patterns but at least she's earning the badges.
Old 03-08-2009, 03:02 PM
Collector
View Ali_Lenora's Photo Album
Ali_Lenora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Spring 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Bored
Ali_Lenora is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
so cute! reminds me of a song i heard in a funny dreamworks kids movie...
Old 03-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Pixie Mom Extraordinaire
June Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by alidatiger View Post
so cute! reminds me of a song i heard in a funny dreamworks kids movie...
What song is that Ali? You have me all curious now.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:36 PM
Collector
View Ali_Lenora's Photo Album
Ali_Lenora's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2011 Award Summer 2011 Award Happy Valenpixie's Day Award Winter Solstice Award 2010 Holiday Award Spring 2010 Award Xmas Wishlist '09 Which Disney Character Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 14

My Mood: Bored
Ali_Lenora is a talented Fairy
Water Talent Animal Talent Tinker Talent
June~I like to move it move it. its a dance song with a great beat.
Old 03-08-2009, 06:36 PM
Sparrowman
View Omega's Photo Album
Omega's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2011 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award PHF's Klingon Appreciation Day Happy Easter Happy St. Patrick's Day Happy Valentine's Day 
Total Awards: 6

My Mood: Incognito
Omega has chosen their Fairy magic
Water Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by June Rosewillow View Post
Omega, at least completed patterns count toward your tailoring badges. It's really great for my six year old daughter who isn't too great at tailoring. For the winter tailoring badges, she just keeps tailoring that Oak Top over and over and over. Even though it's completed it still counts. Yeah, she's not unlocking new patterns but at least she's earning the badges.
You hit the nail right on the head, that is EXACTLY what I would want people to do, more so people who are using Pixie Hollow for FREE. This way they can get the Tailoring badges easier.

As for us who have membership accounts, I would be careful about how you want to approach it. I myself have helped tailor a TON on one of the fairies on our pay account. The others I have not really... so I am trying to keep it simple and do the same thing. Use the same FEATURED pattern just to earn the badge of the season (so to speak). Awesome... I taught someone else I saw online yesterday about this and they were so happy. They've been trying to get "AWESOME" all the time, now they are just trying to push to get the 4 tasks done ASAP.
Old 03-09-2009, 01:13 AM
Pixie Mom Extraordinaire
June Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega View Post
You hit the nail right on the head, that is EXACTLY what I would want people to do, more so people who are using Pixie Hollow for FREE. This way they can get the Tailoring badges easier.

As for us who have membership accounts, I would be careful about how you want to approach it. I myself have helped tailor a TON on one of the fairies on our pay account. The others I have not really... so I am trying to keep it simple and do the same thing. Use the same FEATURED pattern just to earn the badge of the season (so to speak). Awesome... I taught someone else I saw online yesterday about this and they were so happy. They've been trying to get "AWESOME" all the time, now they are just trying to push to get the 4 tasks done ASAP.
Oh, sometimes if I do well enough on the first three tasks I skip right through spider stitching (my least favorite task) and I still end up with a high enough score for it to count. Is that devious of me?
Old 03-11-2009, 02:21 AM
PH Founding Fairy
View Pink Plumeria's Photo Album
Pink Plumeria's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2012 Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Hot
Pink Plumeria has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by texastinkerbelle View Post

Yesterday I worked to finish my Ivy Petal Pushers Pattern.

It took me 45 Times for 3900 points...

I tried All her tops & nothing makes a difference.
BTW- They did not open any New Patterns when Completed.
Hi TXTinkerbelle,

You and I finished our patterns within one of each other, don't know how I did it but managed to complete mine for Magenta in 44 tries, Mulberry took 45 and I haven't updated Koko's patterns, she is a bit behind on her tailoring.

I agree, they do give a full hip and behind look and kick myself for making a pair with the Peacôck Blue dye that was awarded in a quest!

When I completed I received 2 new patterns, #17 Buttercup Skirt and #48 Long Petal Skirt. You may have opened these patterns when you completed another skirt pattern, think somone mentioned that there were duplicate patterns awarded for some completed patterns in the 'how far are you' thread? So far I have not encountered this with Magenta, I only have 5 patterns left to unlock in Bobbin's Nook, not sure if they are shirts or skirts and 5 at Mendy's with the same unsurity of shoes or belts! LOL

Pink Plumeria for Magenta, Mulberry and Koko

Last edited by UpInTheAir; 03-11-2009 at 02:51 AM. Reason: minor adjustment
Old 03-11-2009, 03:04 AM
Has Animal Talent
View texastinkerbelle's Photo Album
texastinkerbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Curmudgeon
texastinkerbelle is a talented Fairy
Garden Talent Animal Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Plumeria View Post
When I completed I received 2 new patterns, #17 Buttercup Skirt and #48 Long Petal Skirt. You may have opened these patterns when you completed another skirt pattern, think somone mentioned that there were duplicate patterns awarded for some completed patterns in the 'how far are you' thread?

Pink Plumeria for Magenta, Mulberry and Koko

I went back & checked. Those two are there now.
Bummer though, neither are featured patterns.
Am I mistaken or didnt you used to get a screen that said
"Congrats, you have opened "Blank" Pattern(s)"
when you were awarded new patterns?
or something like that?

Old 03-11-2009, 03:49 AM
PH Founding Fairy
View Pink Plumeria's Photo Album
Pink Plumeria's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award National Cookie Day 2012 Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 22

My Mood: Hot
Pink Plumeria has chosen their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by texastinkerbelle View Post

I went back & checked. Those two are there now.
Bummer though, neither are featured patterns.
Am I mistaken or didnt you used to get a screen that said
"Congrats, you have opened "Blank" Pattern(s)"
when you were awarded new patterns?
or something like that?

TXTinkerbelle,

Yes, you do get to see what patterns you have unlocked and the name when you put the cursor over pattern picture. Some patterns don't unlock anything like 45 Puffies, 49 Flower Fringe and 51 Buttercup scoop, that I have found so far. When the box to turns green saying complete and you click done is when the pattern(s) show up, the only time they didn't is when I was a few points shy of the total points. I thought it was weird to get completed green box, it happened 2 or 3 times but when I clicked done it took me to pattern menu where it showed the points just shy of total needed. It was with the low point patterns that this occurred and would make one more to complete pattern and unlock new ones.

I mentioned in my last reply to you that I had 5 patterns to unlock in Bobbin's and 5 in Mendy's, when I was updating what numbers are in which nook, I only have 4 for Mendy to unlock. I believe someone mentioned in the 'How far are you' thread that they noticed there was no #42 pattern listed in either nook, I am confirming this as well! Now, I am curious if this was an oversight and someone skipped a number when they were making patterns. I know when I was making my journals I skipped a number and had to go back and change. Or if there is a new and exciting pattern in the making for number 42!

Pink Plumeria

Last edited by Pink Plumeria; 03-11-2009 at 03:53 AM. Reason: oops, removed a repeated in the same sentence
Old 03-11-2009, 04:21 AM
Pixie Mom Extraordinaire
June Rosewillow's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Plumeria View Post
I believe someone mentioned in the 'How far are you' thread that they noticed there was no #42 pattern listed in either nook, I am confirming this as well! Now, I am curious if this was an oversight and someone skipped a number when they were making patterns. I know when I was making my journals I skipped a number and had to go back and change. Or if there is a new and exciting pattern in the making for number 42!

Pink Plumeria
Pink,

I actually wrote to the Never Council about that pattern. They told me that there currently isn't a pattern #42 for fairies to earn. My question is, if you were only going to have 50 patterns, why in neverland would you skip a pattern having it end on 51?? I honestly feel this was a goof-up by the programmers and they are trying to cover it up by planting false hope for another pattern sometime "soon".