PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Pixie Tales

Pixie Tales Pixie dust your stories and poems here

Old Back in the Haunted Mansion

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2015, 12:48 AM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
Post Back in the Haunted Mansion

If you don't like spoilers, please read the other two stories in my little "trilogy" first. The stories are the Animal Masquerade Story and The Diary of the Three Sisters.

I hope you like the little artwork I've added! I'm adding artwork to all my stories now to give a little visual. This story is another animal masquerade story which is the third book in my little doll mansion series. It's about a mansion tour.

Chapter One

Rosa approached a doll mansion from the mainland that sat alone in a forest right outside of Pixie Hollow. The door creaked open as Rosa opened it.

“Vikki!” Rosa called. “I’m here!” The beautiful garden fairy walked into the black mansion, and up the stairs. When she reached the second story, she noticed Vikki, a beautiful garden fairy with wavy red hair and a flowing pink dress.

“Rosa!” Vikki exclaimed. “Do you have any new lipstick flavors?”
“I brought some” Rosa said. “Let’s head to the bedroom”

Rosa isn’t at all terrified of the house because she knew the fairies that live there, and that the stories about the ghosts weren’t true. Last year during the Animal Masquerade, the Rainbow Society (back when it only had four members) and a few other fairies found out the truth about the mansion. Last winter, The Rainbow Society (with Rosa in it) went in the house again and discovered the missing pink moonstone.

“This house is really cool!” Rosa exclaimed. “I wish more fairies can explore it”
“I know,” Vikki agreed. “But I don’t want too many fairies to come in at once”
“Oh yeah,” Rosa said. The reason Vikki and her two sisters left Pixie Hollow to live in this house many seasons ago was to escape the crowded Hollow, these three fairies get overwhelmed by crowds too easily.

“I was actually thinking that there could be a tour of the house while the next Animal Masquerade is going on” Rosa explained. She thought for a moment, and then she finally came up with an idea; “Maybe you can stay outside in the quiet part of Neverland” she suggested.

“That might be a good idea” Vikki said. “I do want to go outside and take a breath of fresh air, we only go outside occasionally”

“Flitterific!” Rosa exclaimed. “The tour will be when the clumsies celebrate Halloween, when I fly back to Pixie Hollow, I’ll tell the Queen and Never Council about it”

After talking to Vikki for a while, Rosa rushed back to Pixie Hollow and got all the Rainbow Society members (including Misty, the newest member) in her house for a meeting. “I’m holding a tour in the haunted mansion we visited, and we’re going to be the tour guides” Rosa announced.

“A haunted mansion?” Misty questioned.
“It’s not really haunted” Jenny explained.
“But I’m a winter fairy” Misty said. Misty uses snow cloud silly sweets to go to the warm side of Pixie Hollow, and she’s always concerned about wasting them.

“You’ll hold a sign in the Winter Woods” Rosa instructed. “The rest of us will be giving the tour”

“I never been in the haunted house” Copperwind said.
“You’ll hold a sign in the warm side of Pixie Hollow” Snowflake suggested. “After all, you don’t know about the haunted house”

“And I don’t want to go in” Copperwind stated. “Even if it isn’t really haunted”

“I’ll arrange the tour groups” Strawberry offered. “And I’ll promise not to make the same mistake I’ve made at the scavenger hunt”

Haunted Mansion Tour Groups

Group A

Leader: Strawberry Pineswirls
Assistant: Zephyr Sandywhisper

Group B

Leader: Snowflake Neverlily
Assistant: Amber Daisywillow

Group C

Leader: Rosa
Assistant: Jenny Thunderlake

“I like this arrangement!” Rosa said. “Let’s tell the Queen and Never Council about our tour!”

These three tour group arrangements will play an important role in the story soon, because each one will experience a very different story then the others... That's all I'm gonna tell you now!