PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Happily Ever After

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 03-16-2014, 04:40 AM
Busy as a bee♥
View Hazel Brightsparkle's Photo Album
Hazel Brightsparkle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 
Total Awards: 80

My Mood: Dreaming
Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
(Everything sounds great, guys! Night, I think Sparrow, Slightly, and Saige having a sword fight sounds wonderful, and I bet Sparrow would LOVE showing off!
Liri, Night, you both played Julianna perfectly. You stayed very true to her personality!
I've been very tempted lately to write from Dove's POV. I will soon!

Just to let you guys know, my sister is in town [I hadn't seen her since early January], and I have a busy week ahead. But, I will try to post whenever possible. And if I can't, I know Sparrow and Julianna are in good hands!

When the thought of a ball came up, I was appalled. There was absolutely no way Dove was going to parade me around in a dress, dancing. "So when are we going to have this ball?" Calla inquired. I shot Slightly and the Lost Boys a concerned look.
"Oh come on guys, balls aren't that bad!" Lillie grinned.
"You are missing the point Boys," Astrid added, with a hint of reprimandation in her voice. "The point isn't to have a ball, it's to have a reunion with our friends."
"All right, whatever. Just don't expect us to dress up." Slightly replied, sticking his tongue out playfully at Astrid.
Astrid grinned back. "Wouldn't dream of it."
"Easy enough for you guys to say," I said, folding my arms. "My mom will force me into a dress."
"Eh, this one isn't too bad." Astrid responded. "You look like a pirate warrior in that scarlet."
"Really?" I asked a little excitedly, and looked down at my crimson dress.
"Trust me, I am an expert on pirates." Astrid winked, and I grinned.
Dove sighed. "Astrid, you are corrupting my daughter."
"Mom!" I exclaimed, exasperated. I shot her a mutinous look.
"All right!" Ivory laughed, trying to get our attention again. "Where is there a big enough space for everyone? I'll send messages to all the descendants." With a flick of her hand, she created a whole flock of white snow birds with messages in their beaks.
"How about the Grove?" Astrid suggested.
"The Grove?" Dove paused thoughtfully, considering it. "Well, it is where the banishment happened."
"What grove?" I asked, puzzled. Why would there be a ball in some meadow?
"Not just any old grove," Dove clarified. "The Grove."
"It's perfect!" Annalise exclaimed, and clapped her hands. Lillie, Ivory, and Astrid nodded agreeingly.
"What grove?!" I repeated, getting more frustrated that people were ignoring me.
"Patience, child," Dove chastised, already lost in thought. Knowing her, was probably conjuring a list of things a mile long that needed to be done in preparation for the ball. And all probably came with my assistance necessary.
I growled in contempt. Everyone was ignoring my presence, acting as if I didn't exist! I'm not a child, Mom! I think I'm old enough to be told the relevance of the grove, I desperately wanted to yell at her. She was constantly blowing me off, and it always drove me insane!
As soon as I had stood up, Slightly and the Lost Boys followed, grabbing Calla's arm. Calla took Annabeth and Julianna's arms too. (I imagine Sparrow feels like such a leader right now, with everyone following her out! )
Julianna resisted Calla's tug for a moment and smiled at my aunts and mother. "At least we'll have the ball outside," She said in her sweet, high pitched voice. Julianna was so innocent, it made me fleetingly wish I had a little sister. The thought was quickly dismissed, however.
"Good point, Julie!" Ivory reached over to put her arm around the little girl. "That way you guys don't have to endure being stuck in a ballroom all day," She teased.
The Boys still didn't look anywhere near excited, but their tension had relaxed. Then they continued to pull Calla, Annabeth, and Julianna out after me.
I felt Astrid's eyes trailing us head out the door to the meadow. Her gaze didn't make me comfortable, but strangely I didn't feel perturbed either. She was probably just making sure we were safe.
Besides, even if we got into danger, I like to think of myself as an excellent sword fighter. I and the Lost Boys could easily protect Annabeth, Julianna, and Calla, should the need ever arise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Lost Boys, Annabeth, Calla, Julianna, Annabeth, Felix, and I played tag and pretended to be pirates. We laughed and had a great time, and also got to know each other better.
When we went back inside for a drink of water, the adults were still talking about the ball. Ever since the idea had been suggested, I hated it. But, my friends would be there, so maybe it wouldn't be half bad. Maybe.
Suddenly, I had an idea. "Slightly, what if we had a sword fight during the ball?! You know, as entertainment or something?!" I exclaimed to him.
Slightly's eyes widened with the same passionate excitement, but Dove was quick to veto it. My gaze fell, feeling sad. It wasn't like Slightly nor I could hurt each other. We could even use plastic swords!
The rest of the day passed with laughter and quality family and friend time. But before we knew it, the sun had started to set.
“I guess we should get going now.” Annalise sighed sadly. Julianna snuggled close to her in Ivory's carriage, fighting to stay awake.
“We can start decorating the Grove for the ball in the morning. Meet you all there?” Dove asked. Oh joy, that was going to be fun.
“Sounds good!" Ivory replied cheerfully.
We all said goodbye, and as soon as everyone left, I ran upstairs to Felix's room.
I burst through his door, and found him sitting on his bed, reading a fairytale book. "You HAVE to go to the ball! It will be absolutely miserable without you."
Felix shook his head. "Sparrow, you know I'm not comfortable being around all that royalty."
"But we're not royalty," I pointed out.
"True," He replied thoughtfully. "But Dove and Hunter did play an important role with The Great Banishment, and everyone in Estoriana reveres them, so they basically are royalty. Just without those fancy titles."
I sighed. There was little hope of persuading him. "Okay but-" I paused, thinking. A crazy idea rolled into my mind. "Let's have a sword fight tomorrow. If you win, you don't have to go to the reunion ball. But if I win, you have to go."
Felix nodded, a fierce spark of determination rippling through his light brown eyes. "You're on." We shook hands, and I left his room, walking to my own.
What a day I thought, and collapsed in bed. Tomorrow would be an equally exhausting day, but I knew it would be similar to this one because I would get to see my friends again. Thinking about it, from a third party's eyes, we were a band of misfits. The daughters of Arendelle's monarchs, Annabeth, Julianna, and Calla. The Lost Boys and Slightly. The daughter of two prominent figures in Estorianna, me. Sparrow Felicity Keynes.

(I'm thinking of some things for Felix, I don't know whether or not I'd like him to be a supporting or main character. I'm thinking about some sort of big secret for him, any ideas?)
Old 03-16-2014, 05:06 AM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
(Can Phoebe get invited to the anniversary ball too? I think she would want to meet the other descendants.Would it also be ok if she knows Lillie, because they are both descendants of fairies? If it's not ok with you then I'll change my post)
Phoebe: After Sirena's party, Fawn and I went home to our tree in Pixie Hollow. On our way there, we passed over a group of people, one of them I recognized as Lillie, the descendant of Tinker Bell. I waved, but I don't know if she saw me.
Old 03-16-2014, 05:57 AM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Sure Phoebe can come! All characters invited

Hmm... idk Hazy....

Oh yeah, I will be leaving this Thursday for a missions trip, and I won't be back until Saturday, March 29th. I might have wifi occasionally on thursday and friday, but once we cross the border on saturday this week I will have absolutely no access to internet, or electronics in general, until we cross back.
I know however that Slightly, Astrid, and Mei are in good hands. Everyone from the OUAT RP knows Astrid well; and Slightly gets along well with Sparrow, Hazy. Night has Mei under control, so I am not worried about any of them
Lets enjoy these last four and a half days before I leave!
Old 03-16-2014, 12:32 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ April Fool's 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Arcade Champ 6 More Weeks of Contests Award Tooth Fairy Day 2016 Award Pixie Resolutions Award 

Hazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy ListHazel Brightsparkle is on Tink's Buddy List
This is sort of off topic, but I remember being in other RPs and scared to leave my characters when I go on trips, but now I think to myself, Eh, they'll be fine. I trust these guys!

I will post from Julianna's POV later today!
Old 03-16-2014, 02:57 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 

Light Talent
Exactly! I have never felt this comfortable in a RP before. But I trust you guys completely with these characters

I will post in a while
Old 03-16-2014, 07:47 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Oh my gosh, I was just about to say the same thing, Hazy and Liri! You guys do such a good job of controlling my characters, I can honestly say that I couldn't have done it better myself! You guys are such amazing writers. After this one, we gotta plan more RPs together!

The rest of the day passed in a blur. Tag and pirates with Sparrow and the Lost Boys... More talk of the ball... Quality fun time in general. I don't think I've ever remembered being this happy.
Just a day and a half until the ball! I couldn't wait to meet all the famous descendants and their children. If they were half as much fun as Sparrow and the Boys, this was going to be a blast.
It amused me how Slightly and Sparrow seemed to consider themselves the protectors of us princesses. They were great sword fighters, sure, but I was no defenseless little princess. Not that they knew that...
A couple times, I nearly caved and told everyone my secret, but something held me back. Habit, maybe? No one outside of Arendelle's royal family - unless Ivory had told her sisters - knew who I really was and what I could do.
Tired but happy, we all climbed into Ivory's carriage. It was pulled by two enormous snow birds, and flying in it was one of my favorite things to do.
I put my finger to the window, making swirls of frost appear on it. I was no Ivory, but the magic that had made me left its trace.
"You know, Calla... You can't keep it a secret forever." Annabeth was watching me.
"I know. I'm just..." I shrugged helplessly. "Not ready."
"Sparrow and the Boys are nice, though," Julianna offered. "They wouldn't tell."
They were, and I did want to be friends with them. But my greatest secret - that Ivory had made me - wasn't something I was comfortable sharing. I've known Annabeth and Julianna nearly my whole life, and it was still awkward considering myself part of their family.
"So, who do you guys really want to meet at the ball?" I changed the subject.

I can't believe it. We'd just returned home from a ball, and Laurel was already planning to torture us with another one? I have an angry retort on the tip of my tongue, but Mei's warning hand stops me.
I settle instead for glaring holes into Laurel's back.
"Its just a dress Mčimei." my twin says, using the Chinese word for sister. "Besides, we will get to meet more kids tomorrow!"
"We already know kids." I grumble sullenly. I'm in a rather sulky mood, after spending an evening in uncomfortable shoes and a thousand-pound dress. Plus the thought of having to spend another day like this...
"Sirena, and sort of Jess and Phoebe now. That's all. We would get to meet the Lost Boys and the princesses and of course the famous descendants themselves. Just imagine, they battled the villains! I bet they have great sword skills!" Mei says with a slightly teasing smile as my eyes light up.
"The Lost Boys get to battle pirates all day long!" I grin at her, and link arms to head inside together and get ready for bed.
"See? Tomorrow will be just fine."
How does she always seems to be able to cheer me up?
"You know, sometimes it's hard to think of our parents as part of the famous descendants who fought in that battle," I say thoughtfully, staring at Shang's and Laurel's backs as they talk quietly in their room.
"I know right?" Mei agrees. "Someday, we're going to have our own great adventures and - "
" - A place in the Tales of Estoriana book!" I finish for her. I pick up that book from our shelves. The last chapter, and by far the most exciting, tells of the battle with the villains and the Great Banishment. "Of course, we'll have to take Sirena with us. And we'll be able to use the adventure pack - "
" - And fill up that adventure book together." Mei smiles, and we both stifle yawns.
"It'll have to wait until the morning, though," I say, now feeling much more excited about the day after tomorrow.
We stay up a little longer, talking about all the descendants and their powers, flying and turning invisible, teleportation and shapeshifting, powers of fire and ice and being able to talk to animals...

(Guys, we feature in Tales of Estoriana now! I figured that would be appropriate. You guys like it? Oh, and I scheduled the ball for the day after tomorrow. I thought it didn't make sense to drag it on too long.
Yeah, I forgot to mention that Calla keeps her powers a secret... And by the way, guys, how are our adult characters going to be kidnapped? A lot of them, like Astrid, Ivory, Layla, Rose, etc. are pretty powerful... We should decide that before you leave, Liri, so you have a say in it. )

Last edited by Night Wish; 05-08-2014 at 10:10 PM.
Old 03-16-2014, 09:25 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
Thank you for the super detailed list, Hazy!
Oh wow, that reminds me, we haven't heard from Victoria or Daisybelle in so long, are they still around?
Julia, are you joining this?
I don't have time to post until tomorrow evening, sorry. As always, feel free to control my characters.
Oh guys, I've been very busy! But I still have been reading your posts and they are all amazing. I'm not getting enough time to do an RP right now.
I will try to do my best in the future, it's been crazy for me.
Old 03-16-2014, 09:51 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Wish View Post
(Guys, we feature in Tales of Estoriana now! I figured that would be appropriate. You guys like it? Oh, and I scheduled the ball for the day after tomorrow. I thought it didn't make sense to drag it on too long.
Yeah, I forgot to mention that Calla keeps her powers a secret... And by the way, guys, how are our adult characters going to be kidnapped? A lot of them, like Astrid, Ivory, Layla, Rose, etc. are pretty powerful... We should decide that before you leave, Liri, so you have a say in it. )
(Its great for them to be in the Tales of Estorania book--the banishment of the villains was kinda a big deal.
Also, yay, welcome to the Main Characters Who Have Powers And No One Knows Besides Their Family club Could Avia and Calla sort of become friends for that? I mean, I know that they're in two completely different situations, but still...
Also, on how exactly our original characters will be kidnapped... maybe the portal doing the kidnapping would just pop up randomly (element of surprise), and it causes everyone's powers to stop working momentarily, or something? I don't know, just brainstorming over here...
I'll try to post later tonight, but I might be busy with other stuff.

Also, just as a heads-up (so I don't forget to mention it later on) I'm going to be gone from the afternoon of Tuesday the 25th (so not this coming week, but the week after) all the way until late that sunday night. Considering the schedule we'll be on (go to sleep late and wake up early and stay busy the whole day in between), I won't be able to post at all for those five days. I know that no one has had any interactions with my characters yet, but I get the feeling they'll be in good hands. )
Old 03-16-2014, 11:00 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Light Talent
Hmm thats a good question. I guess I was kinda thinking along the lines of the cuff that they put on Regina in OUAT that blocked her powers. I don't want anyone thinking we will do anything sciency on them, just put a cuff on them to cancel their powers while they are wearing it.

I absolutely love that they are in the book now Its perfect!

I agree the ball should be the day after tomorrow in RP time. That way I should be able to get through at least part of the ball before I leave Thursday.

I will post later
Old 03-16-2014, 11:19 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
I think the magic blocking cuff sounds like a great idea. I can't help but think that the fighter characters, like Hunter and Shang, would put up a fight. What should we do about that?
Awesome, the descendants star in Tales of Estoriana! Yes, I read that part in OUAT, so I know what the book is.
Popcorn, I believe the world is Estoriana not Estorania. Sorry, I couldn't help but notice.
Old 03-16-2014, 11:24 PM
Busy as a bee♥
Awards Showcase

Ooh I like that idea, Liri! But one question...... Who are the villains, how do they know about Estoriana, and what's their motive?

Also, has anyone heard from Ray? I remember her posting a leaving thread, but I recall a time where she posted on OUAT, sayin that even if she leaves, if doesn't mean her characters did. I was just wondering if anyone had heard from her

Last edited by Hazel Brightsparkle; 03-17-2014 at 03:34 AM.
Old 03-16-2014, 11:30 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_of_Glory View Post
Popcorn, I believe the world is Estoriana not Estorania. Sorry, I couldn't help but notice.
Jingles, how long have I been making that mistake?
Thanks for catching it, Glory!

I'm not sure what Ray will do with this. It was her idea for the whole science-integration to replace magic in the first place, and I'm not sure which path she was originally thinking about taking us down... Unless it was going to be like Season 2 of Once Upon a Time, but even my memories of that season are a little hazy...
Old 03-16-2014, 11:38 PM
Our fairies are in our ♥s
View PixieHollowForever's Photo Album
PixieHollowForever's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Arcade Champ Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 2016 Holiday Traditions Contest PHF Winter Award 2016 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: fairyish
PixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy ListPixieHollowForever is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Well I haven't heard from Ray, but maybe if she doesn't come back for a while someone could borrow her characters. What I mean by that is post from their POV until she comes back. Do you think we should?
Old 03-16-2014, 11:49 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
PHF, it is not okay to post from someone else's character. You can control others' characters, but definitely not become them.
Liri, that is a great idea with the magic cuff. Maybe the villains could somehow surround the Grove with anti magic wards?
Hazy, I am not sure who the villains are or what they want. But I kind of have an idea for their motive. To them, we're like an alien species, with powers and abilities they don't have or understand. What if they want to drain our magic because they think we're dangerous? Thoughts?
Also, I feel like the conclusion to this should be that magic is just as powerful as science, and they should both be able to exist. What do you guys think?
Old 03-17-2014, 12:22 AM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieHollowForever View Post
Would it also be ok if she knows Lillie, because they are both descendants of fairies? If it's not ok with you then I'll change my post
Sure, that's fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Brightsparkle View Post
Night, I think Sparrow, Slightly, and Saige having a sword fight sounds wonderful, and I bet Sparrow would LOVE showing off!
Janelle would love to participate in that as well, if possible!

All of your ideas sound great!! I'm up for whatever is decided.