PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old Neverland School for Young Fairies

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-24-2014, 11:35 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent

I happily flew through Pixie Hollow to get to the fairy tale theater. I soon saw Echo with another fairy I never met before. I figured she must be Echo's friend.
"Fly with you." I said slowly.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:53 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Post Carnation's 2nd Chapter

Carnation

Well, today wasn't so bad. I met some really nice fairies. No possible friends yet but there is still time. Anyway, I got to go home and get ready for tonight. Lyria is performing at Fairy Tale Theater and I need to get in my performance outfit. I'm going to be singing a special song (along with 2 other fellow Story talent fairies) that we sing before every performance. It goes like this...

"Hush, fairies, shush, fairies, 'tis the moment for ancient fairy lore."

I love singing that. It's so pretty, but yet so mysterious.

When I finally arrived at my house, I threw my backpack down and immediately got dressed in my performance dress. It's exactly identical to Lyria's. You know why? Lyria gave me it. She is my mentor. The first time I arrived in Pixie Hollow, she was the one who took me on a tour of Pixie Hollow. Also, when I practiced telling a story in front of an audience (the audience was just my fellow Story talent fairies and sparrow men) Lyria gave me a present for doing a great job. The present was the dress that I always wear for performances. The dress I am wearing tonight. I sighed as I remembered those good times. But I quickly snapped out of my trance and got ready. When I was done, I put my white flower petal slippers on, and my white flower hairclip. I practiced the song one more time, and then flew out the door towards Fairy Tale Theater. Tonight, Lyria is re- telling the tale of,

"Luminaria and the Three Treasures".

Classic.
Old 04-25-2014, 06:58 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
So sorry that I haven't responded to anyone! And Rainbowswirls, that is perfectly fine!

The rest of the day passed in a blur. I briefly met a fairy named Yasmine. We didn't have much time to talk before going to our different fifth period classes, but she seemed very friendly. I hoped I'd be able to see her again tomorrow.
I flew to my home in a pretty sunflower right by the waterfall in Sunflower Gully. I loved it because, now and then, I would be able to see a rainbow appear as the sunlight hit the water at just the right angle.
With a happy sigh, I put down my school things and went into my bedroom. Then I heard a knock on the door.
"Hmm, who could that be?" I wondered.
I opened the door to find Lilac.
"Hey Echo, do you want to to go to Fairy Tale Theater together tonight? Lyria's performing." she told me.
"Really?" I was thrilled. "I've never seen her perform before. Count me in!" I said happily. "I'd love to go with you."
"Okay, then! See you tonight!" Lilac waved goodbye, then flew off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that night, Lilac came by, and we flew to Fairy Tale Theater together. On the way, we ran into Yasmine.
"Fly with you." she said slowly.
"Fly with you!" I waved her over. "Lilac, this is Yasmine. Yasmine, Lilac."
"Nice to meet you!" Lilac said. Yasmine smiled at her.
"Now, let's go see the show together!" I turned to Lilac. "Is Melody coming tonight? Or any of our other friends?"
Old 04-25-2014, 07:29 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
That night, Melody picked me up and took me to the Fairy Tale Theater. I read the poster inside the green tent. It said "Luminaria and the Three Treasures."

Melody and I sat at the front row near Fairy Mary. (who I always see at the theater) Then, I saw Lilac and Echo sit at the row behind us. I wanted to tease them but I knew I can't.

"The show is starting!" Melody said exited. I saw a fairy signal that the show is starting and the leaf curtains closed. The animals and music fairies played the starting song.Then, three storytelling fairies wearing white dresses began to sing.

There's a lot of pressure because Lilac and Echo are RIGHT BEHIND us! But I smiled and tried to enjoy the show.
Old 04-25-2014, 08:53 PM
Flitterific Garden Fairy
View Coconut Tulippetal's Photo Album
Coconut Tulippetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 102

My Mood: fairyish
Coconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy ListCoconut Tulippetal is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Animal Talent

Today went by very quickly. Fairies flittering by, going to their next class, over and over. I hadn't spoken to anyone other student, besides Fastfeather. We were planning to go to Fairy Tale Theater, like some of the other students. But first, I obviously had to go back to my house to drop off my school supplies. When I got there, I kept looking at my cricket clock. I did not want "the incident" to happen again. They close the leaf gates at a certain time, and I knew that I had been too late one time. I remember when I was sitting in the dust, and listening from outside the theater. But as fast as a thistle, I was out the door, got to Fairy Tale Theater, and met Fastfeather by the leaf gate.

"Hey, Dazzle, Luminaria and the Three Treasures is playing today. One of my favorites." She said.
"Cool! It is my favorite, too." I replied.
"Come on, let's go inside!" She said.

We immediately went into the Theater and sat down in the first row. It was about to start! We heard the animals and music talents start to play a song. Suddenly, the curtains opened and revealed three storytelling talents. We both whispered, "Wow!"

Last edited by Coconut Tulippetal; 06-21-2014 at 10:03 PM.
Old 04-26-2014, 05:46 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Yasmine

"Yasmine, this is Lilac and Lilac, this is Yasmine." Echo said. I shook hands with Lilac, and then we flew into the fairy tale theater. Right after we sat down, we heard some animal & music talents play a song. Then, 3 storytelling talents wearing fancy white dresses appeared on the stage.

Couldn't add glitter because the glitter maker was glitching.
Old 04-26-2014, 06:14 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 

Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
Post Carnation's 3rd Chapter

Carnation
The music started to play and the curtains opened up. I stood in between the two other story talent fairies. I saw some of the fairies from school sitting in the audiance. I was about to wave but before I could, I had to take a deep breath and start singing

"Hush, fairies, shush, fairies tis the moment for ancient fairy lore."

As soon as we finished singing, autumn leaves started to fall all around us and we sneaked off the stage to make way for Lyria, who flew down into the swirling leaves to get ready to tell her story. When the leaves stopped swirling and fell, Lyria began her tale.
Old 04-27-2014, 01:33 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 

tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic

On our way to the Fairy Tale Theater, we flew into Yasmine. After a short chat, we flew inside the green tent which is the theater.

We sat on the mushroom seat right behind Melody and Abi. Why is she with her? Later, the music began to play and three storytelling fairies began to sing:

Hush, fairies, shush, fairies, 'tis the moment for ancient fairy lore'

After the song, Lyria appeared in a flash of pixie dust and told the story in her beautiful and somehow mysterious voice.

Instead of paying attention to the pixie dust effects, I stared at the set in front of me. Why are they together?
Old 05-11-2014, 02:45 AM
Camelot will Rise Again
Awards Showcase

Water Talent
I'll post a new chapter for Carnation soon, I just wanted to show you this. I know it's not great. I am kind of new to this whole photo editing thing but I hope you like it. It may be waiting mod approval.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Never Land School for Young Fairies.jpg (104.2 KB, 16 views)
Old 05-11-2014, 03:42 AM
PH is but a star away....
View Calichick15's Photo Album
Calichick15's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 1

My Mood: Relaxed
Calichick15 has chosen their Fairy magic
Tinker Talent Light Talent Garden Talent
Is it too late to join in?
Old 06-01-2014, 10:50 PM
Solving life's mysteries
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase

It's never too late to join!