PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Beyond the Hollow

Beyond the Hollow For anything not relating to Pixie Hollow or Fairies

Old Let's get to know each other!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 12-06-2015, 03:31 AM
in a blink
View Neverbelle's Photo Album
Neverbelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 120

My Mood: fairyish
Neverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magicNeverbelle has mastered their Fairy magic
Rainbow Let's get to know each other!

Fly with you, fellow pixies!

I thought it would be fun to answer a few questions about ourselves and get to know each other a little better. (I realized that I don't even know which names some of you like to go by on the forum.. Not everyone wants to be called by their username. )

All PHF rules apply to this thread (so no giving out age, location, etc)

1) Name you like to be called by on the forum?
2) Main fairy name and talent on Pixie Hollow?
3) Favorite character(s) from the Disney fairy world?
4) Which Pixie Hollow storyline do you like best: The books, movies, or online world?
5) Favorite Tinker Bell book or movie?
6) Favorite color (can be a Pixie Hollow dye or just your favorite mainland color)
7) Favorite mainland hobbies?

~~~~

I can't think of anymore any interesting questions at the moment, but please feel free to add some of your own! (Just remember that all PHF rules apply)

~~~~

Spoiler for my answers:
1) Name you like to be called by on the forum: Neverbelle
2) Main fairy name and talent on Pixie Hollow: Neverbelle, who is an animal talent.
3) Favorite character(s) from the Disney fairy world: I don't think there are many characters I don't like! I guess my favorites would be: Rani, Tink, Vidia, Prilla, Bobble, Fawn, Mother Dove, Terrance, and Queen Clarion.
4) Which Pixie Hollow storyline do you like best: The books, movies, or online world? Definitely the books! There is just something so special about the atmosphere there, and how the characters interact with one another.
6) Favorite color (can be a Pixie Hollow dye or just your favorite mainland color): My favorite mainland color is purple! I'll add my favorite dyes later when I can find the names.
I'll answer the rest of the questions when I have more patience time.
Old 12-06-2015, 04:34 AM
Flitterer
View stargazer80's Photo Album
stargazer80's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Get Connected Award  - Retired Pixie Resolution Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award 
Total Awards: 7

My Mood: Sleepyy
stargazer80 is a talented Fairystargazer80 is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
I thought it would be fun to answer a few questions about ourselves and get to know each other a little better. (I realized that I don't even know which names some of you like to go by on the forum.. Not everyone wants to be called by their username. )

All PHF rules apply to this thread (so no giving out age, location, etc)

1) Name you like to be called by on the forum? Stargazer

2) Main fairy name and talent on Pixie Hollow? Stargazer Diamondrop Light Talent

Periwinkle

4) Which Pixie Hollow storyline do you like best: The books, movies, or online world? The online world

5) Favorite Tinker Bell book or movie? Secret of the Wings

6) Favorite color (can be a Pixie Hollow dye or just your favorite mainland color)Pink

7) Favorite mainland hobbies? Dancing and singing
Old 12-06-2015, 01:26 PM
Solving life's mysteries
View tinker406TWO's Photo Album
tinker406TWO's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award PHF Winter Award 2016  Halloween Award 2016 School Days Contest PHF 2016 Word Unscramble Winner's Award PHF 2016 TV Star Award 
Total Awards: 112

My Mood: Dreamy
tinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magictinker406TWO has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
1) Name you like to be called by on the forum? Tinker or Silver

2) Main fairy name and talent on Pixie Hollow? Silver Iceriver, water talent. Although, my other fairies are important to, Silver is just my oldest one

3) Favorite character(s) from the Disney fairy world? Silvermist

4) Which Pixie Hollow storyline do you like best: The books, movies, or online world? The online world, you're actually part of the action!

5) Favorite Tinker Bell book or movie? The first movie, it just brings back so many memories!

6) Favorite color (can be a Pixie Hollow dye or just your favorite mainland color) Pink and Blue

7) Favorite mainland hobbies? Writing stories, creating characters and art, learning new things,
Old 12-06-2015, 01:39 PM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
1) Name you like to be called by on the forum? Rainbow or Julie.
2) Main fairy name and talent on Pixie Hollow? Julie Rainbowsparkleswirls, who is a garden talent.
3) Favorite character(s) from the Disney fairy world? I don't have any favorite characters.
4) Which Pixie Hollow storyline do you like best: The books, movies, or online world? The online world.
5) Favorite Tinker Bell book or movie? I don't have a favorite.
6) Favorite color (can be a Pixie Hollow dye or just your favorite mainland color) My favorite color is green.
7) Favorite mainland hobbies? Writing stories and sometimes singing.
Old 12-06-2015, 07:23 PM
Loves my PHF friends!
View popcorn1234's Photo Album
popcorn1234's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: Distracting
popcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friendpopcorn1234 is Tinker Bell's best friend
Light Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I'm a little pressed for time right now, but I'll answer as much as I can!
1) Name you like to be called by on the forum? Popcorn or Eve is fine for me!
2) Main fairy name and talent on Pixie Hollow? Eve Stardust, light talent!
3) Favorite character(s) from the Disney fairy world? Periwinkle in terms of movies, and Bess and Prilla in terms of the books.
4) Which Pixie Hollow storyline do you like best: The books, movies, or online world? Oh jingles, why are you making me choose? I love all three, but I think I like the books a bit better than the movies. The characters just feel so real in the books, and I love going back and rereading them--even if they are way below my reading level.
5) Favorite Tinker Bell book or movie? Favorite book is A Masterpiece for Bess and favorite movies are Tinker Bell, and the Secret of the Wings.
6) Favorite color (can be a Pixie Hollow dye or just your favorite mainland color) Favorite mainland color is purple! My favorite shades are lavender purples and bright, poppy purples.
7) Favorite mainland hobbies? Drawing and writing are my favorite hobbies, definitely! Even if my stories are usually short (less than five pages) and my drawings are kinda simple. I love doing them both!

Signature by someone, avatar by Neverbelle ~ Come flit by my Userpage! ~ Switch friend code: SW-0846-5678-6094

Last edited by popcorn1234; 03-14-2016 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Never came back to post my favorite hobbies!
Old 12-06-2015, 07:29 PM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
1) Name you like to be called by on the forum? Tiramisu or Tira, mostly called that on live chat.
2) Main fairy name and talent on Pixie Hollow? Cinnamon Vanillaheart, light talent.
3) Favorite character(s) from the Disney fairy world? Rosetta and Fawn
4) Which Pixie Hollow storyline do you like best: The books, movies, or online world? Er, all of them. The books greatly differ from the movies, and the game brought it to life.
5) Favorite Tinker Bell book or movie? Movie: Neverbeast or Secret of the Wings. Book: Fairy Dust and the Quest for the Egg
6) Favorite color (can be a Pixie Hollow dye or just your favorite mainland color) Mushroom White Dye or Broccoli Stem Green Dye
7) Favorite mainland hobbies? Drawing, coding, and video games.
Old 12-06-2015, 07:53 PM
Is in my comfy place
View Blaze_of_Glory's Photo Album
Blaze_of_Glory's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween 2017 Award Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: Reading
Blaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dustBlaze_of_Glory glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Light Talent Animal Talent
1) Name you like to be called by on the forum? Glory - my fairy's nickname. I answer to Blaze as well, if you'd prefer.
2) Main fairy name and talent on Pixie Hollow? Gloriosa, water talent.
3) Favorite character(s) from the Disney fairy world? Hmm, tough one. I like Silvermist and Fawn in the movies, Prilla from the books
4) Which Pixie Hollow storyline do you like best: The books, movies, or online world? Definitely the online world. I do enjoy both the books and the movies though.
5) Favorite Tinker Bell book or movie? Movies: Secret of the Wings and Legend of the Neverbeast, Books: I don't have a preference
6) Favorite color (can be a Pixie Hollow dye or just your favorite mainland color): Iris Purple or Lilac Purple. With Bluebell Blue as a close second (or third?).
7) Favorite mainland hobbies? Dancing, writing stories, baking.
Old 12-06-2015, 08:30 PM
Camelot will Rise Again
View Alexa Diamondflower's Photo Album
Alexa Diamondflower's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 
Total Awards: 63

My Mood: Chocoholic
Alexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magicAlexa Diamondflower has mastered their Fairy magic
Water Talent
1) Name you like to be called by on the forum? Alexa

2) Main fairy name and talent on Pixie Hollow? Alexa Diamondflower, a Water fairy

3) Favorite character(s) from the Disney fairy world? If I had to pick one.... Vidia

4) Which Pixie Hollow storyline do you like best: The books, movies, or online world? All of them

5) Favorite Tinker Bell book or movie? I don't know. I love them all. I guess I'll go with ''Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure''.

6) Favorite color (can be a Pixie Hollow dye or just your favorite mainland color) Purple

7) Favorite mainland hobbies? Playing video games, writing, Tumblr-ing, playing piano, writing music, eating sweets, browsing YouTube, listening to music, pretending to be a Jedi....
Old 12-06-2015, 10:01 PM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
1) Name you like to be called by on the forum? Twi. I love that I can come here and still be called that. I remember Olivia calling me that in Pixie Hollow
"To Why" cause you could not write Twi.
2) Main fairy name and talent on Pixie Hollow? Twilight, Water Talent
3) Favorite character(s) from the Disney fairy world? Tinker Bell, she brought me to love the online world of Pixie Hollow
4) Which Pixie Hollow storyline do you like best: The books, movies, or online world? Love them all. But I think I loved being immersed in the online world of Pixie Hollow best, is brought it to life.
5) Favorite Tinker Bell book or movie? Tinker Bell, the first movie. Loved getting to know everyone and everything having to do with Pixie Hollow.
6) Favorite color (can be a Pixie Hollow dye or just your favorite mainland color) on the mainland I love anything purple. But in Pixie Hollow Silvermist Blue and Sapphire Blue for Twi's clothes.
7) Favorite mainland hobbies? making greeting cards, reading and enjoying time with family and friends.

~Twi
Old 12-06-2015, 11:46 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
What a nice idea for a thread, Neverbelle!

Hmm, let's see...

1) Name you like to be called by on the forum? Most people call me Night, but I'm also fine with Nightwish, Wish, NW, Misty... Honestly, you can just call me whatever you prefer.
2) Main fairy name and talent on Pixie Hollow? Misty Starblossom, a water talent fairy.
3) Favorite character(s) from the Disney fairy world? Hmm, tough one. I'll have to say Peri and Fawn from the movies, and Prilla in terms of the books.
4) Which Pixie Hollow storyline do you like best: The books, movies, or online world? Ooh, another hard one. In the end, I'll have to go with the online world. It's interactive, you actually get to be a part of the Pixie Hollow magic, and of course, it's where I met so many wonderful people.
Favorite Movie: Secret of the Wings
Book: Hmm, probably Fairy Dust and the Quest for the Egg, though there are many that I used to enjoy. I stopped reading them in recent years because they were just too simplistic for my reading level, so I don't know about any new ones.
6) Favorite color? (can be a Pixie Hollow dye or just your favorite mainland color): Forget-me-not blue
7) Favorite mainland hobbies? Acting, singing, reading, drawing, figure skating... The list goes on. Basically, anything except sitting around being bored.

Sig made by the amazing Ruby (Book Thing)!

Old 12-07-2015, 04:02 AM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
1) Name you like to be called by on the forum? Sapphira. I know that some have called me Sapphire and I don't mind at all since it's my favorite gem and because see answer below....

2) Main fairy name and talent on Pixie Hollow? Sapphire Mistyriver, water talent.

3) Favorite character(s) from the Disney fairy world? I was first drawn to Vidia when I first learned about Disney Fairies, because she wears purple and I guess I like characters with ponytails. When I learned she was a 'mean fairy' Rani became my favorite fairy (but I still like Vidia, she's not all mean). I also like Silvermist, Terence, Bobble, Fira, Gliss, and the Minister of Spring.

4) Which Pixie Hollow storyline do you like best: The books, movies, or online world? All of them - the movies because I get to see the characters moving and talking; the books because the art is beautiful and I learn about the characters more; and the online world because it let me be a part of Pixie Hollow.

5) Favorite Tinker Bell book or movie? I think "Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure" is still my favorite because it's about my favorite season and I love the songs for it. For the book, I think I'll go with "Queen Clarion's Secret", it was a cute story.

6) Favorite color (can be a Pixie Hollow dye or just your favorite mainland color) Pixie Hollow's Friendship Pink and Mainland deep lilac purple.

7) Favorite mainland hobbies? Reading, riding my bike (when it doesn't have a flat tire), singing (although I'm very shy about it and wish I weren't), playing MMORPG games, watching anime that most people don't know about, like "Lil'pri" and "Fairy Musketeers". I don't consider writing a hobby - I consider it a passion!
Old 12-07-2015, 05:55 AM
Collector
View Alyce Natalie's Photo Album
Alyce Natalie's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thankful for 2019 Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 155

My Mood: Creative
Alyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friendAlyce Natalie is Tinker Bell's best friend
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
1) Name you like to be called by on the forum? Alyce
2) Main fairy name and talent on Pixie Hollow? Happy Cozyloop, Tinker-talent
3) Favorite character(s) from the Disney fairy world? I think I really like Periwinkle, she's very kind fairy, oh yes and her face is very pretty... (I really enjoy looking her soft-kindly face).
4) Which Pixie Hollow storyline do you like best: The books, movies, or online world? I think online world is the best, but I actually enjoy reading some Disney Fairies magazine, books, etc. I never watch any Pixie Hollow movies commercial before...
5) Favorite Tinker Bell book or movie? Tinkerbell and the Secret of the Wings (the most unique story of Tinkerbell Movie)
6) Favorite color (can be a Pixie Hollow dye or just your favorite mainland color) Basically, I enjoy anything smells red and black (or dark). In Pixie Hollow, I tends to match the color of my fairy clothes depends on the event that's occur in the hollow itself in that time.
7) Favorite mainland hobbies? Drawing and painting (of course )... sometimes enjoy listening to the music and of course, I really enjoy vacations with my family (I don't think this is a hobby)
Old 12-08-2015, 02:27 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
This is a fun idea, we could probably think of a set of questions to ask once a fortnight or something, that would certainly make me come back to visit this thread.

1) You can call me by my fairy name Alexia, Onion or Onionleaf, I don't really mind. The first two remind me a lot of my first name anyway, and I turn around if anyone says "onion" on the Mainland.
2) My fairy is a tinker-talent named Alexia Hollyheart, but you probably already knew that.
3) My favourite character out of all Disney Fairies? That's a tough one, often I don't pick any "favourites" when it comes to characters, but the water-talents Rani and Silvermist do come to mind.
4) It's hard to choose the best storyline out of the three, but I really liked reading the books. Even though they are quite short and easy to read, they are written with enough detail to immerse yourself into the world of fairies.
5) The very first Tinker Bell movie was my favourite, but it's hard to pick a favourite out of all the books I've read. If I had to choose though, it would be either "Rosetta's Daring Day" or "Iridessa Lost at Sea" - the main characters go out of their comfort zones in these two stories but learn something in doing so, and that's something that is particularly interesting to me.
6) My favorite colour is unsurprisingly green, something like Summer Green which has a tinge of cheerfulness to it.
7) My favourite mainland hobbies would have to be working on various arts & crafts (especially cross-stitching) or working on various music-related things (playing on the piano, singing in the choir and arranging music sheets and sharing them online).

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 12-08-2015, 03:38 AM
Hard at work
View Straw's Photo Album
Straw's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award Happy Holidays 2015 Award Winter 2015 Award Thankful For Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Summer 2015 Award Spring 2014 Award Memory Award 
Total Awards: 84

My Mood: Gaming
Straw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the QueenStraw met the Queen
Water Talent
1) Name you like to be called by on the forum?

Straw. My fairy's full name was Strawberry Mangoflight, but one day somebody just called me "Straw" for short. It ended up sticking after that!

2) Main fairy name and talent on Pixie Hollow?

Strawberry Mangoflight, water talent.

Tinkerbell, Silvermist, and Rani.

4) Which Pixie Hollow storyline do you like best: The books, movies, or online world?

I liked the online world the best just because I was more involved in it. I did watch a couple of the movies, and I read one book, which introduced me to the fairy world. The book was Rani in the Mermaid Lagoon.

I liked The Secret of the Wings the best, and the only book I read was the one mentioned in the previous question.

6) Favorite color (can be a Pixie Hollow dye or just your favorite mainland color)

I'm probably using the wrong terminology here since I'm bad at art but I like really deep colors, like sapphire blue or royal purple. I used to like pink a lot but not so much now.

When I have free time, I like to watch really old movies (like classics) and surf the web. I also enjoy playing video games, listening to music, playing my flute, and watching cooking videos with no intention of actually making the recipe.
Old 12-08-2015, 08:53 PM
I miss PH & PHF
View Primrosesweet's Photo Album
Primrosesweet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 Pixie Create A New Holiday Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017  
Total Awards: 73

My Mood: Quiet
Primrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the QueenPrimrosesweet met the Queen
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
What a fun idea!

1) Name you like to be called by on the forum? Primrose.
2) Main fairy name and talent on Pixie Hollow? Primrose, Water Talent.
3) Favorite character(s) from the Disney fairy world? Rosetta and Rani.
4) Which Pixie Hollow storyline do you like best: The books, movies, or online world? All of them?
5) Favorite Tinker Bell book or movie? I have no idea. I have issues with picking favorites.
6) Favorite color (can be a Pixie Hollow dye or just your favorite mainland color) Sunshine yellow, and Burgundy.
7) Favorite mainland hobbies? Making music, reading, and the occasional writing.