PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies Minigames and Quests > Played

Played Archives for minigame threads

Old What?!?!? -- Animal Derby Game

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-08-2012, 02:38 PM
is Isabelle Daisypetal!
View Isabelle Daisypetal's Photo Album
Isabelle Daisypetal's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award National Cookie Day 2012 Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Valenpixie Day Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 17

My Mood: Cheeky
Isabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A listIsabelle Daisypetal has made Fairy Mary's A list
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
What?!?!? -- Animal Derby Game

I went to play Animal to get some sunflowers seeds on my nonmember and guess what?

If they continue to do stuff like this, I am going to quit~ : Angry:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ........jpg (33.2 KB, 137 views)
Old 09-08-2012, 02:48 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
That's pretty silly. Even sillier, I've been beaten by non-members on turtles, so it doesn't make sense to waste diamonds on a different mount.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:52 PM
hi!
View RosesOfScarlet's Photo Album
RosesOfScarlet's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Scavenger Hunt Winner's Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 41

My Mood: Happy
RosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dustRosesOfScarlet glows with pixie dust
Garden Talent Garden Talent Tinker Talent
Heart

Oh my! They DID that?!?! That's is TERRIBLE! That makes me SO mad!! I wish there would be ONE website where there were no members, and everyone could have/use the same things!! I am so sorry that happened Isabelle! It makes me mad too.

Love,
An angry Scarlet
Old 09-08-2012, 02:59 PM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
Just WHY are they making things all DIAMONDS DIAMONDS DIAMONDS?! You could at least let non-members use the member animals with INGREDIENTS! The only good thing is that they're letting them at least try the member animals... but with DIAMONDS! The non-members probably won't even be able to afford a member animal with the amount of diamonds they get now and about everything in the Hollow being all about DIAMONDS.
Old 09-08-2012, 04:05 PM
very quiet lately
View Rin's Photo Album
Rin's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 59

My Mood: Cheeky
Rin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy ListRin is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Light Talent Light Talent
I don't play that game often, but did they get rid of the turtle? Do non-members HAVE to use a diamond to select from those animals? If so, then that does seem a little unfair. They should still have the option to play free, even if they might be at a disadvantage.

If the turtle is still a free option then I don't think it's really a problem. They've given non-members the option to play as those animals now, where as before they didn't have a choice. I don't necessarily see how this is a bad thing...
Old 09-08-2012, 04:12 PM
Is a Blaugrana Princess ♥
View Serendipity Stardance's Photo Album
Serendipity Stardance's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Summer 2013 Award Thankful Award Summer 2011 Award 
Total Awards: 3

My Mood: Sugar-Rush
Serendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy ListSerendipity Stardance is on Tink's Buddy List
Tinker Talent
Heart

The turtle it's in the game For me its a good change, what if a no member always wanted to try other animal? Now that no member can try it without buy a membership, and just with a diamond. And nobody its going to obligate to use diamonds to play or something its just for the fairy that want to use it
And yes they are trying to make money of everything now, but I like to see the bright side, that means more and more years or pixie hollow.

I see other games closed, and a lot of people saying that the will give money to help the game but always was to late, so for me its ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin View Post

If the turtle is still a free option then I don't think it's really a problem. They've given non-members the option to play as those animals now, where as before they didn't have a choice. I don't necessarily see how this is a bad thing...
THATS RIGHT!!!!!! As I said I dont understand some complains xD
Old 09-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Thanks for the memories ♡
View Rosalina286's Photo Album
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Dreamy
Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Garden Talent
Absolutely right, Serendipity. But I still don't know why they do DIAMONDS! Do they still have everyone's memberships counting money for them or not? -_-
Old 09-08-2012, 06:40 PM
cool
View Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Photo Album
Cerise_Ivory_Electro's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ EKB Meme Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Winner's Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Skilled Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Apathetic
Cerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dustCerise_Ivory_Electro glows with pixie dust
Tinker Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
*Brakes giant block of metal*
UGHHH!!!! I HATE THIS!
*SCREAM*
IF THEY'RE SO MONEY HUNGRY, THEN WHY DON'T THEY DO THIS FOR A TOTALLY DIFFERENT WEBSITE OF THEIR OWN!?
Ugh... *brakes concrete ground* I'm getting SO tired of this, heres what I want:
  • Non-members to be able to buy, tailor, bake, etc.
  • Pixie diamondsto cost less when traded.
  • Now I can't remember... !
Old 09-08-2012, 07:12 PM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
(Hehe, thank you Electro. I have a feeling someday non members will be able to personal craft as long as they have diamonds... why is Disney so money-hungry? )

It doesn't really hurt, since some fairies pay for diamonds, but if a new fairy spends diamonds on that and then realizes she would rather have spent them on clothes, that would just be sad.
Old 09-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Is a Pixie
View bayberry bubbleweather's Photo Album
bayberry bubbleweather's Fairy
Awards Showcase
May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Happy Holidays'09 Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award Halloween 2013 Award Autumn 2013 Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2013 Award International Literacy Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 37

My Mood: Sleepyy
bayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queenbayberry bubbleweather met the Queen
Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectroStorm View Post
*Brakes giant block of metal*
UGHHH!!!! I HATE THIS!
*SCREAM*
IF THEY'RE SO MONEY HUNGRY, THEN WHY DON'T THEY DO THIS FOR A TOTALLY DIFFERENT WEBSITE OF THEIR OWN!?
Ugh... *brakes concrete ground* I'm getting SO tired of this, heres what I want:
  • Non-members to be able to buy, tailor, bake, etc.
  • Pixie diamondsto cost less when traded.
  • Now I can't remember... !

i am sorry but the site would not make money because no one would pay for membership because everyone would get everything and it would be silly to pay.And i am sure no one wants that. What would be the difference between non-members and members if non-members could buy tailor bake etc. Pixie hollow wouldn't make enough money to keep the site running and will eventually shut down.In the end It is just business.

and i agree with Rin, if they allowed to use the turtle then what is the difference? it is the same as before but now they have the option of trying another animal if they want, it is still same.

Last edited by bayberry bubbleweather; 09-08-2012 at 08:45 PM.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:25 PM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
This doesn't seem like a very big deal, however I am worried about the young kids who play the game and have their parents buy them Diamonds. They might use up all their allowance without a second thought, and then what will they do?! Yikes, soon enough we will see Diamond prices on Talent Games, and then when more trophies are released, players will pay to be up on the Leaderboard!

Goodness, Pixie Diamonds seem to be the solution to everything nowadays. "Too impatient to wait for your plant to grow? Buy Diamonds! Don't want to work hard on earning ingredients? Buy Diamonds! Tired of losing games? Buy Diamonds!"

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 09-09-2012, 09:05 PM
Is a Pixie
View EmeraldGuardian_04's Photo Album
EmeraldGuardian_04's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriot Pixie's 2012 Award Summer 2012 Award 
Total Awards: 2

EmeraldGuardian_04 has disabled reputation
I never noticed that change! I haven't checked yet... And, now, they let Non-Members pay their Diamonds to get the Members-only animals? In my opinion this is one of the most ridiculous ideas I've ever heard in my life!

~Infinity Magicspirit
Old 09-10-2012, 12:02 AM
Movin 2 France 4 good!!!!
View Sprinkles's Photo Album
Sprinkles's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Guess The Picture Winner's Award Pixie Resolution Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Make A Wish Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award Halloween'12 Award PHF's Oct'12 Design A Costume Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Moving
Sprinkles is a talented FairySprinkles is a talented Fairy
Animal Talent
Thats CRAZY! There is noooooooooo way I will spend my diamonds to ride a different animal!!!
Old 09-10-2012, 04:08 AM
Is a Pixie
View Laguna's Photo Album
Laguna's Fairy
My Mood: Artistic
Laguna is a talented Fairy
Water Talent
You guys, we have to keep in mind that this IS a business. The whole objective of the game is to make more money for Disney Co. I honestly don't mind, even though I'm not a member nor can I afford Diamonds. Lets all take a deep breath, and calm down. Okay?
Old 09-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Storytelling-Talent
View Sapphira110's Photo Album
Sapphira110's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award Summer Vacation 2017 Award July the 4th Award 2017 Pixie Get Caught Reading Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 
Total Awards: 61

My Mood: Mischievous
Sapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy ListSapphira110 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Light Talent Tinker Talent
I think we all know that Pixie Hollow is a game business that needs money like any other business. The point of this matter is it's simply incredibly stupid for a non-member to waste what precious pixie diamonds they have on a different mount! Right after they did this change I played Derby on a turtle mount and went against another non-member (I think she was a non-member, she was wearing the all-white arrival-day outfit) who chose a rabbit. And I won on turtle. That player most likely wasted her PD. I can totally see fights happening over this, like non-members fighting and accusing others of cheating, because the turtle out-raced a Diamond-purchased mount.
In my opinion, diamonds should be saved to buy a pretty top, or a house item, or an animal friend. It's common sense. Unless that particular fairy is super rich and can afford it.