PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Barrie's House > Neverland Narrative > Fairy Fables Archive

Fairy Fables Archive Archive for RPG Forum

Old The Dragon's Kingdoms : A custom RP

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 08-16-2013, 08:09 PM
Here we are again
View The Rosey Trio's Photo Album
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 
Total Awards: 11

My Mood: Torn
The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
( Hey, everyone, you can now be a Centaur! Also, please ask if you want a certain creature, thanks! )
Old 08-19-2013, 02:20 AM
Gone camping
View RiverLunaMorningvalley's Photo Album
RiverLunaMorningvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 
Total Awards: 34

My Mood: Pixieish
RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Water Talent Animal Talent
I'm gonna make another character!

Name: Starbreeze
Appearance: Long, wavy blue hair tied into a side ponytail. Pale skin, green tail.
Species: Mermaid
Powers: Bend water and freeze
Pets: Pufferfish named Nico
Home: Grotto in Mermaid Lagoon. Has starfish clinging to walls and is very pretty
Other: Starbreeze is fascinated with the night sky! She longs to visit a star or a moon and loves to chart the evening sky. Other mermaids make fun of her for that.
Old 09-03-2013, 01:25 AM
Gone camping
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Create A Talent Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award Thankful For Award EKB Meme Award 

RiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A listRiverLunaMorningvalley has made Fairy Mary's A list
Chat Has this RPG gone inactive?

I mean, my last post was on August 18. Is anybody gonna post?

Starbreeze
"Whoops!" The telescope slips out of my hands. A group of mermaids instantly pop their necks and face me. Laughing, they point at me and make jokes. I grumble and pick up the telescope floating in the royal blue water. Putting the telescope next to my eye, I look up at the moon. I grab my quill and start mapping it out on my parchment.
"Hey! Moony Loony! Quit staring up at a ball of dust and start doing ACTUAL mermaid things!" A mermaid named Candytwist yells at me.
"1. The moon is not made of DUST.
2. Why don't YOU? I don't think mermaids are supposed to harass others minding their own business, do you?" I raise an eyebrow.
"Uh... Um. WHATEVER!!!" Candytwist hisses and splashes my hair. I roll my eyes and continue charting my Moon Map.
Old 09-05-2013, 01:37 AM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award Guess The Picture Winner's Award Winter 2012 Solstice Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Leap Year Award 2012 Happy Holidays'11 Award 

The Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the QueenThe Rosey Trio met the Queen
Everyone is both busy with school and upset about Ph closing, so not many people are Rping. I will post tommorrow
Old 09-07-2013, 07:51 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
Oops! Forgot about this! Sorry guys.

Istari
After setting a protection ward on the Tree, I went to the Wizard Castle to request an audience.
"What is your business, Trainee?" The guard at the castle gate asked.
"I bear important news for the King." I say clearly, standing tall.
"And what important news could a little girl have? You aren't even a full wizard yet." He sneered.

"No, but she is my sister." A voice boomed out. Emeric! I grinned as the guard cowered at the sight of my brother, an Elite Wizard Guard.
"Forgive me, sir! I had no idea! I would never-" He stuttered.
"Ah, but you did." My brother replied coolly. "Is this how you treat all visitors? What if she were to be an Ambassador? Clean-up duty for two days. Dismissed." Emeric barked. "Cheric! Take Lan's post."
"Yessir." Cheric saluted, taking the post at the gate. Lan headed towards his punishment dejectedly.
"Oh and Lan, think about what you did wrong. Gates-keepers must always be polite." Emeric called after him.
"Yessir." came the sullen response.

"Now, Istari. What was it you needed?" My brother says, turning to me.
"I bear important news for the King." I say proudly.
"Ah. Good. Come this way Trainee." He replies, grinning.
"Yessir!" I salute.
Old 09-13-2013, 07:38 AM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase

K have another charrie

Name : Azulio
Appearance : Attatchment
Species : Dragon
Powers : Can control water and ice
Pets : None
Home : A pond in the Sky Isles
Other : She doesn't spend a long time in her home.
Attached Images
File Type: png azulio.PNG (191.8 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by The Rosey Trio; 09-14-2013 at 07:55 PM.
Old 09-14-2013, 07:53 PM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase

( So, has everyone forgotten this roleplay? )

Azulio

Azuilo was perched on a jagged stone in the Mermaid's Lagoon. The noise helped her think. Laughing filled the air as she pondered. Her feathers twisted on her back, and she eventually took flight, making merfolk below point and gasp in delight. She was heading for the Wizard Kingdom. When she arrived, she landed on a red roof speckled with gray. She instantly noticed that the smell of roasted chicken drafted from the cart below the roof. She leaned forward, and skidded to the edge of the roof. She then stuck her head into the back of the cart. The cart was teeming with chicken, beef, and pork. She reached over the shopkeeper's head, and with the tender's shocked gasp, she took a chicken in her talons. She fluttered to another roof, and began to scarf it down. It was delicious. She then flew to the courtyard of the palace, and began to look for a bush of dragonfern, sniffing along the garden warily.
Old 09-14-2013, 08:35 PM
Hanging out in Estoriana
View Liri Dazzlebeam's Photo Album
Liri Dazzlebeam's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award May the Fourth 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 
Total Awards: 16

My Mood: Adventurous
Liri Dazzlebeam is a talented Fairy
Light Talent
(No I haven't. I had just posted recently, so I was waiting for others to post I hope others post soon!)

Istari
My brother gets me in to the King and I tell him about the pesky fairy trying to live inside the Tree.
"Thank you for telling me this, Trainee. I will keep a guard on the Tree and speak with the other leaders."
I bow deeply, and back out of the Throne Room.

I then go to training, hoping that I will soon get my full powers.
Old 09-15-2013, 08:38 PM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Sapling

The forest was a beautiful place. Gaps in the leaves made dazzling sunlight filter over her head, and the gentle cooing of birds made it a peaceful sanctuary. But not today. Sapling was dashing through the forest as fast as her legs could carry her, trying to get to the tree before the little group did. " Whatcha hurrying for, Sap- " Nutmeg's squeaky voice was cut off when Sapling ran out of earshot. She was reaching the tree. She finally reached the tree, and what she saw was horrifying. The group had reached the Tree. The woodpecker was perched on the tree, ready to strike. " One, " a pixie said. " Two... " Another continued. " Three! Go! " Said the last. Well, that's okay. A few wizards where here earlier. They got spells to protect the tree. It's- She then noticed that the bird's beak was covered in a sickly yellow liquid. When it struck, a black web-looking mark appeared in the place where it struck. Nymphs started to filter out of the woods, shouting in alarm. Suddenly, the Cheiftes, several elders, and the Nymph Army jumped out of the tree. " I TOLD YOU NOT TO! " The Cheiftess shrieked. The Nymph Army disappeared back into the tree. Suddenly, green hands took the fairies off of their woodpeckers, and taken into the tree, and out when the army came back outside. " It won't haaaaarm it at aaaaaaalll... " Said the little fairy man. The chieftess looked like a hawk, looking at her prey. Instead of speaking, she clucked, and the four birds flew to her, resting on her shoulders. She picked up one, and studied the liquid on it's beak. About that time, a wizard arrived on a gray and white pegasus, but the chieftess still studied the liquid. " This. " She said in a menacing tone. " Is spell-breaker, and weakening. These are both illegal. " But miiiiiiiiiiss- " " QUIET! " Said the chieftess. She turned to the Army. " You three. " She pointed to three who looked slightly slimmer than the rest. " Take him and his friends to the Fairy Palace. Go through the root. Take them in this. She held up a small carriage which they had rode in once. " Make sure the windows don't break, will you? " She said, and gave it to the one in front. When they left, she turned to the Wizard. " You're the guard from the Wizard Kingdom? Send for more. The tree is weak, and no more can harm it. Trouble will break out, I'm sure. Spread the word. " Sapling knew that trouble was just around the corner. So much for a peaceful land...

( Ooh, trouble :P Best be time to make your own plots now, k? Here, I attatched the chieftess )
Attached Images
File Type: png cheiftess.PNG (264.0 KB, 9 views)
Old 09-16-2013, 01:54 AM
Gone camping
Awards Showcase

Talora
I climb out of my pool and whistle for Freespirit to come over.
"Hey girl..." I say gently. "Do you wanna ride out to Mermaid Lagoon?" Freespirit whinnied and gallops to the Lagoon. As we are about to leave the forest, I hear a caw. I look up inot the sky and see a blue dragon soaring above the forest canopy.
"Down, girl!" I mumble to Freespirit. She shakes her reins and crouches down behind a log. I nod and tuck myself into a ball. Dragons can be ruthless and cruel. The dragon circled around a bit before heading to the Wizard Kingdom. I bod to Freespirit and we stand up. Mounting Freespirit, we continue to the Lagoon.

When we arrive there, I notice a mermaid with long, blue hair in a side ponytail leaned up against the rock, covering her head in her hands. I frown and tie Freespirit up to a tree trunk. I dive into the lagoon and swim over to the mermaid.
"Hello?" I whisper.
"What do you want?" The mermaid jerks her head up, face stained with tears.
"Well, you see, I-"
"Go away! You're just like all the rest. You've come here to laugh at me!" The mermaid sobs.
"No! I came over her because you looked sad." I explain.
"Oh. Well...thanks, I guess." The mermaid lifts her head up. "I'm Starbreeze, by the way." She introduces herself.
"Hi, I'm Talora. I live in the Nymph Forest." I point towards the forest.
"That's interesting..." Starbreeze smiles and takes out a telescope. "How is the weather there?" Starbreeze asks while writing observations down in a notebook.
"Uh...windy, I suppose...usually sunny?" I stare at Starbreeze.
"Hmm. VERY interesting...." Starbreeze finishes writing something and puts away her materials. "Sorry about that Talora. I just love stars and the night sky and weather." Starbreeze says, embarrassed.
"That's quite alright!" I giggle. "I have my oddities too!"

Starbreeze
After that encounter with Candytwist, I am pretty upset. I'm crying with my head against a rock when this girl with red hair comes up.
"Hello?" She whispers.
"What do you want?" I jerk my head up.
"Well, you see, I-"
"Go away! You're just like all the rest! You've come here to laugh at me!" I sob.
"No! I came over here because you looked sad." The girl explains.
"Oh. Well...thanks, I guess." I lift my head up. "I'm Starbreeze, by the way." I introduce myself.
"Hi, I'm Talora. I live in the Nymph Forest" Talora points towards a forest.
"That's interesting..." I smile and take out a telescope. "How is the weather there?" I ask while writing observations down in a notebook.
"Uh...windy, I suppose.....usually sunny?" Talora stares at me.
"Hmm. VERY interesting..." I write something down and put away everything. "Sorry about that, Talora. I just love stars and the night sky and weather!" I say, embarrassed.
"That's quite alright!" Talora giggles. "I have my oddities too!"

We talk for at least an hour until Talora says she has to leave.
"It was so nice meeting you, Star!" She grins wildly as she swims back to her horse. "Maybe I'll see you again?"
"Maybe..." I smile to myself. Talora smiles back and climbs onto her horse. "Wait!" I holler as I swim to the beach. "Did I ever even tell you WHY I was upset?"
"No, I don't think you did, now that you mention it..." Talora thinks.
"Oh. Well, there's this mermaid, Candytwist. She and her friends make fun of me for loving the night sky. It's quite upsetting, actually." I frown.
"Oh my! I'm so sorry to hear that Star!" Talora trots closer to me.
"Yeah, well. You know. It's easy to get over, kind of..."
"Well, next time ol' Candytwist bothers you, all you gotta do is tell her that I'm on the lookout for her. She BETTER not make me mad!" Talora grimaces and then laughs.
"Okay!" I laugh and slip back into the water. "Well, see ya!" I wave and dive underwater.

Talora
Starbreeze and I end up talking for an hour until I decide that I need to leave sooner or later. I swim back to shore and climb onto Freespirit.
"It was so nice meeting you, Star!" I grin wildly. "Maybe I'll see you again?"
"Maybe..." Starbreeze says. I am about to leave when Starbreeze swims to the beach. "Wait!" She hollers. "Did I ever even tell you WHY I was upset?"
"No, I don't think you did, now that you mention it." I think.
Starbreeze tells me about a mean mermaid named Candytwist who makes fun of her for loving night. I tell her to tell Candybreeze that I'm on the lookout for her and she'd BETTER not make me mad! Starbreeze laughs and waves goodbye before slipping back into the crystal waves.

When I arrive back in the forest, I see the tree, but it looks weaker.
"Chieftess!" I cry. "What happened?" The Chieftess explains about the fairy man and I sigh.
"This is going to be a bunch of hoopla for everybody..." I mumble as I shuffle home with Freespirit close behind.
Old 09-23-2013, 03:38 AM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase

( Well, even though I am taking a break, go ahead and continue to post on this RP * If you still even care about it -_- * because like I said, it's not just my RP. I only created it )
Old 10-02-2013, 01:29 AM
Gone camping
Awards Showcase

Okay Rosey Trio, that was quite nice of you! I care about it don't worry. I might be busy sometimes but that doesn't mean I don't care about it anymore. Unless I'm like the only one posting, I will continue to participate in it!

~ Luna
Old 10-29-2013, 12:11 AM
Here we are again
The Rosey Trio's Fairy
Awards Showcase

( @Everyone who is inactive, it is kind of rude to post a form on a RP, and not even post, ya? )
Old 10-29-2013, 02:34 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
I changed my character - check earlier posts. Is it ok that my elf is an LEP officer? (Like from Artemis Fowl?) I won't use any technology! And pretty much a RECON officer is a police officer
Old 05-07-2014, 02:18 AM
Here and there
View Rainbowswirls's Photo Album
Rainbowswirls's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Halloween Award 2016 Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Earth Day 2016 Award End of the Rainbow Award Spring 2016 Award 
Total Awards: 42

My Mood: Thinking
Rainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the QueenRainbowswirls met the Queen
Garden Talent Water Talent Tinker Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rosey Trio View Post
( @Everyone who is inactive, it is kind of rude to post a form on a RP, and not even post, ya? )
You're correct. Just asking, is is too late to join? If not, here's my form:

Name: Rainbowcharm
Appearance: Light pink hair with a highlight of purple, blue eyes, a row of freckles across her nose, a purple tail and usually wears a necklace with a rainbow colored heart charm.
Species: Mermaid
Powers: Rainbows, can control minds
Pets: A goldfish named Watercharm
Home: The Mermaids' Lagoon
Other: Has a twin sister named Violeta