PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars

Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars Movie Production, Artwork, Animations, Sounds and other creative things to do with Pixie Hollow and Disney.

Old PH Dress-Up Game Project **PDFs & helpers needed!**

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 10-14-2013, 06:36 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Hey Onion, I cropped a few pieces, where should I put them?
Old 10-15-2013, 04:40 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
View StormyLightningberry's Photo Album
StormyLightningberry's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 
Total Awards: 149

My Mood: Wishful
StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent Water Talent Light Talent
Cropper Kettle

Jenny and Bellflower, which pieces have you recently done? I want to avoid doing the same pieces you are doing. I recently cropped the silly spectacles. I am trying to figure out how to make a "shoe" that is bare feet. Someone will have to decolor the bare feet, and then it will have to be colored to match the fairy skin color.

Stormy

signature by the talented _Stormy_ (I am the other Stormy!)

Last edited by StormyLightningberry; 10-15-2013 at 04:46 AM.
Old 10-15-2013, 01:56 PM
Remembering fun times...
View Bellflower Mistyvale's Photo Album
Bellflower Mistyvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 
Total Awards: 38

My Mood: Baking
Bellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent
The pieces I completed recently are all of the anklets and bracelets. I got almost every one of those completed, I'm just waiting to upload them when I go to the library today. Also, most of the necklaces that needed background coloring and decoloring are finished as well. I'm going to start in on doing some more of the necklaces today and possibly start on the top of the list for shoes.

Last edited by Onionleaf; 10-15-2013 at 11:10 PM. Reason: inappropriate
Old 10-18-2013, 05:49 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Pet Training 2017 Award Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017  2016 Fairy Feast Award Summer 2016 Award Outfit Designer 2016 Awawrd 

StormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy ListStormyLightningberry is on Tink's Buddy List
Harvesting some crops

I cropped the Raven Skirt but I patched the place where a hand was in the way but copying that section from another fairy wearing the same skirt and her hand was in a different spot. The problem was that the color of the little tail was different. I hope that won't be a problem for the person decoloring.

I cropped the Mystical Mist Top and Skirt. The skirt was TOO challenging. It has a train behind it made of the thinnest sheerest material ever. I think the Emperor's New Tailors used the same material, because there were long stretches where I could not see the fabric and i had to guess at the outline. Also, the fairy model was so tall that the gown stretched over the logo in the lower left corner that says "Disney Fairies Pixie Hollow." That will be tricky for the person doing the decoloring.

I have also cropped Graceful Glamor Top and Skirt, Sleek and Stylish Riding Top and Pants, and Irresistible Indigo Top and Skirt. I think I am noticing a trend that the tops for many gowns conceal the top edge of the waist part of the skirts. Anybody have better PDFs of gown skirts? A mix and match with a different top could be very informative.

Stormy Lightningberry

P.S. Oh My Bug! Stormy wants to try on some shoes she never had a chance for. Does anybody have a PDF with Winged Sneakers or Super Winged Sneakers? (Possibly called Speedy Wings Sneakers?)

Last edited by StormyLightningberry; 10-20-2013 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Added crops and sneakers
Old 10-21-2013, 01:46 PM
Is a Founding Fairy
Awards Showcase

Exclamation We DO need some Tinkerin' Badges

Lila Mossgarden has created some Pixie Hollow style badges for our efforts, Team Wardrobe!

I will start to award them by PM, based on what I can figure out from the thread.

So far I have awarded to Onionleaf. Updates will appear in this post.

Stormy Lightningberry

Update 10-21-2013. Who thinks they have decolored 10 items?
"Cropping Helping Hand" awarded to Stormy, Bellflower Mistyvale, Daisybelle, and Jenny Hollybell. (I hope the mail server problem doesn't interfere.)
Twinklesky earned one but I was not able to send it. (Problem fixed, so I sent it now.)

Did I miss anybody who cropped at least one item?

Update 10-25-2013. Bellflower Mistyvale and Stormy Lightningberry earned "Cropping Big Help". Did anybody else crop and submit at least 10 items?

Last edited by StormyLightningberry; 10-26-2013 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Cropping Big Help
Old 10-21-2013, 08:35 PM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Ack!
Just realized the items I cropped were checked off! I will check the list now I am so upset I do not have one saved pdf of Jenny. Silly me.
Old 10-21-2013, 11:16 PM
Remembering fun times...
View Bellflower Mistyvale's Photo Album
Bellflower Mistyvale's Fairy
Awards Showcase
2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award EKB Day Award Spring 2014 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 
Total Awards: 38

Bellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A listBellflower Mistyvale has made Fairy Mary's A list
Animal Talent Water Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Hollybell View Post
Ack!
Just realized the items I cropped were checked off! I will check the list now I am so upset I do not have one saved pdf of Jenny. Silly me.
It's okay Jenny, I think Onionleaf gets very busy sometimes and can't always update the list right away. I have done the same thing! I will try to post more often what I am working on so we can help each other keep track that way. I haven't been able to do anything lately as I've been helping my sister with her wedding this past weekend, but since it's over I'm going to start up again this week. I'll edit this post when I choose what I will work on next.
Old 10-22-2013, 11:48 AM
nostalgic
View Twinklesky's Photo Album
Twinklesky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
EKB Day Award Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Pixie Resolution 2014 Award Make A Pixie Wish Award National Cookie Day 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Butterfly-ish
Twinklesky has disabled reputation
Garden Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Ahh! I finally got some time to come on today and saw your post, Stormy. I've got my PM set to contacts and moderators only, so I've added you to my contacts. Then you should be able to PM me. (Oh, and thanks Lila for making the badges and Stormy for sending them!)

Okay, since I have October break now, I should be able to help out a bit more! ^_^
Old 10-23-2013, 06:12 AM
Proud Mom Fairy!
View Lila Mossgarden's Photo Album
Lila Mossgarden's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Crossword Winner's Award 2014 Summer Award Craft-A-Word Contest Participant Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Participant Award EKB Day Award Memory Award Terrific Spotter Award 
Total Awards: 115

Lila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magicLila Mossgarden has mastered their Fairy magic
Glad I could help! It sounds like a monumental task and every time I read one of the posts with technical jargon in it my eyes start to cross! I can't wait to see what this all looks like!
Old 10-23-2013, 11:55 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Were are progressing through this so well, I'm impressed to see how many items are already completed.

@Jenny: Sorry about that, I was hoping that we won't have any duplicated files with the table, but I guess I haven't been updating the table often enough. It is all updated now, so if anyone wants to work on any items, then it is probably best to let others know by posting in this thread.

@Stormy: I can't stop laughing at your witty post titles.
The Mystical Mist Skirt looks perfectly cropped! It's going to require some extensive and detailed editing to make the sides of the skirt look just right. I'll have a go at it some time later (unless someone else would like to try?)
The Raven Skirt should not be too troublesome, but I'll add your note to the table just in case.

@Lila: The badges are lovely and perfect, they were a very nice surprise - thank you!

I've been going through each uploaded image and fixing tiny details, as well as changing the background color to a lighter tone. Not sure if anyone else is working on de-coloring other than you Bell, but I just wanted to update the tutorial in the days to come, so that I won't have to do too much extra work with the images.

The basic fairy model is already complete, which is a nice start. I created her in way for us to be able to change her skin tone, eye color, wings and expression.

Sorry if I don't reply soon enough as I'm quite pressured for time these days. I'm just steadily moving along and do try to check the thread often.
I just wanted to share what I've managed to complete today. I was super excited to try making re-dyeable Queen's Boutique gowns and had so much fun trying different colors with the finished product. The quality will decrease as I don't blend colors together and my cropping is not perfect, but I hope you will like the outcome as much as I do.

Here's the comparison between the original and my version:

Click the image to view the full version

And here's the skirt in different colors (the first one being the original skirt). I have to say, I would have been absolutely ecstatic if they had released dyeable gowns in-game!

(Can you see the Hogwarts Houses theme?)

Here are the templates that you can use:

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 10-23-2013, 03:39 PM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Wow, that's great!! I've always wanted to be able to dye the queen's gowns!
I said I would try cropping and decoloring, but I completely forgot. You can take me off the list for those two things. If you still need any outfits uploaded, let me know! I have over 600 PDF files of my fairies!
Old 10-23-2013, 05:26 PM
RPs assemble!
View Night Wish's Photo Album
Night Wish's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Create a Contest 2019 Friendship Award 2019 Fourth of July 2019 Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award Talk Like a Pirate Day 2016 Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2016 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2016 
Total Awards: 100

My Mood: Bighug
Night Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy ListNight Wish is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Garden Talent Light Talent
Awesome, we can finally dye a Queen's dress! Great job on these, Alexia. I really like the gold and blue versions.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:03 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Yay! We can finally dye Queen's dresses! A dream come true! Sooo pretty!
Old 10-24-2013, 02:39 AM
Is a Founding Fairy
Awards Showcase

Excited

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misty_12 View Post
Wow, that's great!! I've always wanted to be able to dye the queen's gowns!
I said I would try cropping and decoloring, but I completely forgot. You can take me off the list for those two things. If you still need any outfits uploaded, let me know! I have over 600 PDF files of my fairies!
Do you have any with the various winged shoes? Or with any of the Queen's Boutique SHOES clearly visible?

Stormy

Old 10-24-2013, 02:48 AM
View Misty_12's Photo Album
Misty_12's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award 2015 National Cookie Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 68

My Mood: BusyBee
Misty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy ListMisty_12 is on Tink's Buddy List
Water Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
I don't believe that I have the winged shoes, but I have several pictures with Queen's Boutique shoes that are visible! Do you need those pictures?