PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Fairies General Discussion > Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors

Pixie Hollow Ideas, Suggestions, and Rumors Discussions about your ideas or possible changes for Pixie Hollow go here!

Old Something is back

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 01-22-2014, 12:23 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Wow, the Russian page has the same format as the closed US site. When I clicked the pink button, all it did was redirect me to the usual Create a Fairy page, but with a very long wait to load. (I found my cute little Olive too ^^)
The messaging system works on there, except.. it looks like gibberish to most people.

All these leftover websites make it seem like they closed the game in a rush and were not bothered with closing the rest of the tail-ends. At least they are advertising the new Tinker Bell movie, so someone is actually working in the Disney Fairies department.

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 01-22-2014, 12:28 AM
∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞ ♥ ∞
View Infinity Mistyvalley's Photo Album
Infinity Mistyvalley's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 18

My Mood: Pixieish
Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver LightflowerPH View Post
ommgggg!!! *fangirls all over duh place* ahhhh!!!
I kept playing to see if another popup would come up and after level 8 you get another popup!

"Visit PixieHollow.com. Fly into PixieHollow.com to play more Harvest Hustle and to claim your reward." Then there is a link that says "Play At PixieHollow.com" I clicked on it and same thing... takes me to the TESTING PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously cannot contain my enthusiasm right now!!!!!!

EDIT: New popup after beating level 15... it's a picture of Dulcie in her kitchen and says same thing, "Visit PixieHollow.com. For more fun fairy games, fly to PixieHollow.com to bake sweet treats and tailor fairy fashions." The link says "Play Fairy Games" and I am taken to the TESTING PAGE!!!!!!!!!

~Infinity Mistyvalley

Last edited by Infinity Mistyvalley; 01-22-2014 at 12:38 AM.
Old 01-22-2014, 12:54 AM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 32

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Im so excited that im gonna explode! AHHHHH!!! Biggest clue yet!

Last edited by Onionleaf; 01-22-2014 at 02:31 AM. Reason: removed unnecessary quote
Old 01-22-2014, 01:13 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Mistyvalley View Post
I kept playing to see if another popup would come up and after level 8 you get another popup!

"Visit PixieHollow.com. Fly into PixieHollow.com to play more Harvest Hustle and to claim your reward." Then there is a link that says "Play At PixieHollow.com" I clicked on it and same thing... takes me to the TESTING PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously cannot contain my enthusiasm right now!!!!!!

EDIT: New popup after beating level 15... it's a picture of Dulcie in her kitchen and says same thing, "Visit PixieHollow.com. For more fun fairy games, fly to PixieHollow.com to bake sweet treats and tailor fairy fashions." The link says "Play Fairy Games" and I am taken to the TESTING PAGE!!!!!!!!!

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Harvest Hustle is the featured game!
I see the popups! Cool!!
These clues just keep getting better and better.
I wonder why Dulcie's would be advertised in Harvest Hustle. You would think maybe shopping or something to do with the ingredients you "earned".
This game is the only reason why I go on the website. Makes me smile each time I see it.

Last edited by Jenny Hollybell; 01-22-2014 at 01:20 AM.
Old 01-22-2014, 01:21 AM
Awards Showcase
Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Pixie Scavenger Hunt Participation Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award 2014 Summer Award Crossword Winner's Award May The 4th Be With You 2014 Award Memory Award Spring 2014 Award 

Infinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy TagInfinity Mistyvalley is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Animal Talent
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Hollybell View Post
Harvest Hustle is the featured game!
I see the popups! Cool!!
These clues just keep getting better and better.
I wonder why Dulcie's would be advertised in Harvest Hustle. You would think maybe shopping or something to do with the ingredients you "earned".
I KNOW!!!!!!!

It seems to me they are advertising PH! This is definitely new too because when I played Harvest Hustle a few months ago there were not any popups!!!

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 01-22-2014, 01:30 AM
so much to do!!
View Jenny Hollybell's Photo Album
Jenny Hollybell's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Thanksgiving 2017 Award Mother Earth Day Award 2017 Tooth Fairy Day Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Summertime Award 
Total Awards: 99

My Mood: Growing
Jenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy ListJenny Hollybell is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Animal Talent Garden Talent
Guys... guys... I am jumping out of my chair right now!
Infinity, you said that the links take you to the maintenance page, correct?
Well, didn't they used to lead you to the FAQ??!!!
OMG!!! I don't know what to think!!
(Has my game mode on... I'm on level 19 right now
Old 01-22-2014, 01:31 AM
Farewell, beloved Hollow
View nevaeh's Photo Album
nevaeh's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Memory Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2014 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Make A Pixie Wish Award Winter 2013 Award Happy Holidays'13 Award Halloween 2013 Award Design A Silly Sweet Participant's Award 
Total Awards: 26

My Mood: Angelic
nevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queennevaeh met the Queen
Water Talent Tinker Talent
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity Mistyvalley View Post
I KNOW!!!!!!!

It seems to me they are advertising PH! This is definitely new too because when I played Harvest Hustle a few months ago there were not any popups!!!

~Infinity Mistyvalley
I did not think this was a big deal at first, but you are sure that there were no popups until recently? Because if so, than that must mean something!
Old 01-22-2014, 01:37 AM
Awards Showcase

Animal Talent
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevaeh View Post
I did not think this was a big deal at first, but you are sure that there were no popups until recently? Because if so, than that must mean something!
I am ABSOLUTELY positive! I played it a few months ago, all the way to level 20 and no popups! And now, you get a popup after level 2 saying to create a fairy and it takes you to the testing page! This is all 100% NEW!!!!!!

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 01-22-2014, 02:30 AM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! I see it!!!!

*FALLS OFF OF CHAIR AND HURTS A WING*

I am sure this is all new!!!! I am on level 3 right now, and the last time I was on level 3, no popups!
No wonder it still says "Pixie Hollow". Lets complete ALL levels and see what happens!
Ready....on your mark....get set...GO!!!
Old 01-22-2014, 02:39 AM
Getting to Know You
View Julie Dazzleshimmer's Photo Album
Julie Dazzleshimmer's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Arcade Champ July the 4th Award 2017 First Day of Spring Award 2017 Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 PHF Winter Award 2016 Arcade Champ 
Total Awards: 137

My Mood: QuiteMad
Julie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Dazzleshimmer is on Tink's Buddy List
Garden Talent
Oh my gosh! I hope all of these new clues are leading to... you know. I really do.
Old 01-22-2014, 02:56 AM
Awards Showcase

Animal Talent
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisybelle View Post
OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! I see it!!!!

*FALLS OFF OF CHAIR AND HURTS A WING*

I am sure this is all new!!!! I am on level 3 right now, and the last time I was on level 3, no popups!
No wonder it still says "Pixie Hollow". Lets complete ALL levels and see what happens!
Ready....on your mark....get set...GO!!!
I have only gone as high as Level 20. I don't think you can go higher than that. If you can go higher, then apparently I can't do it.

I am SO hopeful about this!!! It is a GOOD sign!

~Infinity Mistyvalley
Old 01-22-2014, 04:10 PM
you'll never see me cry..
View Ril's Photo Album
Ril's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2013 Award 2013 Thanksgiving Award Design A Silly Sweet Winner's Award Scavenger Hunt Participant's Award Fairy Friends To The End Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2013 Award Happy Holidays'12 Award Thankful Award 
Total Awards: 9

My Mood: Dopey
Ril is a wiz at Fairy TagRil is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Tinker Talent Animal Talent
I hope we get more clues in the future
Old 01-22-2014, 06:46 PM
Thanks for the memories ♡
View Rosalina286's Photo Album
Rosalina286's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Pixie Resolutions Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2014 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award EKB Day Award 2014 Happy Valentine's Day Award Happy Holidays'14 Award 

My Mood: Dreamy
Rosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast FlyerRosalina286 is a Fast Flyer
Garden Talent Garden Talent
If Pixie Hollow really does come back I will cry. If it doesn't I still will. But OMG I can't contain my enthusiasm for all this right now!
Old 01-22-2014, 07:44 PM
Tinkering...
View Daisybelle's Photo Album
Daisybelle's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Arcade Champ Arcade Champ Pixie Get A New Name Award 2017 Arcade Champ Pixie Resolutions Award 2017 Patriot Pixie's 2016 Award Autumn 2014 Award New Arcade Games Challenge Award 

My Mood: Ethereal
Daisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dustDaisybelle glows with pixie dust
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
I went back to the Disney Fairies site, and clicked on the "Pixie Party Couture Digital Painter" and found another AD saying: Check Out The Latest Fashion In Pixie Hollow!
When I clicked it, it just redirected me to the Disney Fairies homepage.
It must be another clue! I'm going to check the Disney Fairies site for more clues like this.
Old 01-22-2014, 08:09 PM
ETX CPI ASTD GI?
View Silver LightflowerPH's Photo Album
Silver LightflowerPH's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Autumn 2015 Award My Favorite Fall Memory in Pixie Hollow Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award St. Partrick's Day Award 2015 Pixie Resolutions Award Make A Wish 2014 Award Winter 2014 Award 

My Mood: Apprehensive
Silver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy TagSilver LightflowerPH is a wiz at Fairy Tag
Garden Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
I attempted to email PH Services saying:
"So I know you guys might not respond, but I just want to say that you guys are the best help at my questions I asked. I meant so much to me and I hope you are doing well. I know you are out there... somewhere... I miss Pixie Hollow for I have played it since 2008, and I miss it. I know it will return. I hope it will. Thank you for your help."
And I got this:
"We tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain pixiehollow.com"
XD at least i tried.. I will see if theres any more clues to! :O

~Silvah