PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Other > Arts, Creativity, Sigs, & Avatars > UserPages

UserPages Talk about your userpage, ask for opinions, ask for help, and give help.

Old Free pre-coded Userpages!

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 09-19-2014, 12:12 PM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Oooh my goodness, you created such a lovely userpage! It has a bit of a minty feel to it but mostly reminds me of the warmer seasons. All-in-all, it has the perfect shades of green.
I can't wait to tinker with the code and make it pixie-perfect. It might be that I'll want an extra title added, would it be all right I request one if the need arises?

And I had actually previously thought about using that track for my userpage - it's the music that plays in one of the Disney theme parks (at least that's what the YouTube video said).

Thank you so much!

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki
Old 09-19-2014, 08:33 PM
Fly with you!
View Tiramisu's Photo Album
Tiramisu's Fairy
Awards Showcase
First Day of Spring Award 2017 Valentine's Day Award 2017 National Puzzle Day New Years Eve 2016 PHF Winter Award 2016 2016 Fairy Feast Award Halloween Award 2016 2016 Autumn Award 
Total Awards: 87

My Mood: LiveChat
Tiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magicTiramisu has mastered their Fairy magic
Light Talent Animal Talent Light Talent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onionleaf View Post
It might be that I'll want an extra title added, would it be all right I request one if the need arises?

And I had actually previously thought about using that track for my userpage - it's the music that plays in one of the Disney theme parks (at least that's what the YouTube video said).

Thank you so much!
No problem, Onion. Yea, I can whip them up super quickly, they are just some text with a glow to them and maybe a leaf behind then.

The music does play at Pixie Hollow in Disneyland California, they have a little garden area with a water feature and they have a light show that goes on at night. It is very magical. I can't confirm it being at WDW or any of the other parks though.

Glad you liked it!