PHForums Home PHForums PHForums Gallery PHF Arcade User Control Panel Register! Member List Lose Your Marbles? Click Here! Search Forums

Go Back   Pixie Hollow - Disney Fairies Online Forums > Game Forums > Badges > Awarded

Awarded Archives for badges in the game threads

Old Art :D

Login or Register now to see less ads.

Old 04-04-2012, 07:49 AM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

My Mood: Wishful
Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Happy Art :D

Hi, everyone!!
So, here's what happened...
I submitted picture A. The Art Gallery was updated and picture A wasn't chosen. I drew picture B and submitted it. The Art Gallery was updated and picture A was chosen. Anyway, today I saw that my fairy Ruby got the Art Award badge! But... when I checked the Art Gallery, I was actually hoping and expecting that picture B was going to be there, since I had submitted it the most recently, but picture A was actually there, and I didn't actually like it as much, especially since for some reason the drawing website wouldn't let me draw her nose... So, I wanted to show everyone my picture B:
Click the image to view the full version
And I guess I'll show you my picture A, too... This is the one that got featured in the Art Gallery!
I have been trying for a really long time to get the Art Award badge! For a while, I gave up, but then one of my wonderful friends... I'm sorry, I forgot who it was but I believe it was Sarah (Vetcat1234), have me hope again! So thanks so much, you're awesome! But if I'm mistaken, then, well, you're still awesome! So remember, people, never give up!
I'd also like to share some of the pictures that I sent in but didn't get picked, in chronological order, I believe:
If you have ever sent in a picture but it wasn't chosen, but you'd still like to share it with all of us, please post it here!
And to those who have ever earned the Art Award badge—how did you first react when you first saw that you got the badge? Did you cry, laugh, put a fist through the screen? I just let out a weird yelp and started hyperventilating, haha.
And Iris Waterdew—Sorry I freaked out on you! I was just really excited! You were just (ever so luckily) the last fairy I had whispered to, so I just started screaming at you. You had the honour of unknowingly being the first person I celebrated with. Thanks for not doubting my sanity XD
Sorry I kept on rambling on and on...
~Ruby

Last edited by Book Thing; 08-26-2012 at 03:48 AM. Reason: reduced picture sizes
Old 04-04-2012, 07:58 AM
Miss you all <3
View Julie Sunripple's Photo Album
Julie Sunripple's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Winter 2015 Award Halloween 2015 Award Autumn 2015 Award Talk Like A Pirate Day 2015 Award Super Secret Ninja Cowboy Hausfrau 2015 Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award May The 4th 2015 Award 
Total Awards: 65

My Mood: fairyish
Julie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy ListJulie Sunripple is on Tink's Buddy List
Light Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Heart

I did none of those... out loud. Inside I was screaming "YES!" because it was the first badge I'd been able to get in nearly six months. Now to get it on my other fairies or not.

I'll post my pic as soon as I figure out how. Now that I look at it, it's not very good.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:58 AM
Tinkering away
View Onionleaf's Photo Album
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 
Total Awards: 170

My Mood: Flutterish
Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Tinker Talent Water Talent
Well what do ya know, I was just looking through the featured Art tonight and saw your name, Ruby!
I was actually wondering if that was your work (the picture reminded me of you for some reason).

Congratulations on your Art Award!!
Relax, take some deep breaths, and just soak up the moment. ^^

And to answer your questions, yes I have earned the Art Award badge already. I was grinning from ear to ear for the whole day! I told my family about it, even though they didn't really understand, and was so happy to be congratulated here on the forum before I even knew what had happened!
I have sent four artworks so far, and hoping for my fourth one to get featured soon.

By the way, you have created some very beautiful pieces of art there! May I ask what sort of techniques/materials you used?

PS. If you would really like to know, here are three of the four images that I have sent before, the first being the one that won me the Art Award:
(I am not particularly proud of these, so please don't judge too harshly ^^")
http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ictureid=43769
http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ictureid=41915
http://www.pixiehollowforums.com/for...ictureid=46798

Profile pic by Mia L ~ Thank you! ♥ ~ Site Rules ~ Pixie Hollow Wiki

Last edited by Onionleaf; 04-04-2012 at 09:04 AM.
Old 04-04-2012, 09:19 AM
Summer's end, fall begin
View Julie Roseblossom's Photo Album
Julie Roseblossom's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 Summer 2013 Award J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award May The 4th Be With You 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 54

My Mood: Artistic
Julie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A listJulie Roseblossom has made Fairy Mary's A list
Water Talent Garden Talent Animal Talent
@ Onion: I really like the second one! The other two are cool too.

No, I haven't gotten my Art Award yet. I fail at drawing just about anything relating to fairies.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:15 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Aww, Onion, don't say that! Your pictures are just lovely
I can't really draw anime very well so I'm very jealous >.<"

For my Art Award badge, it wasn't actually meant to be chosen, because it honestly wasn't my best work of art. I borrowed my friend's tablet and tried to draw & color on my laptop with a colored pencil tool. It actually did look like colored-pencil in the end but it didn't look like my fairy at all, lol.

I love your art, Ruby!! I especially like the style you drew Olivia in; the colors make it pop out a lot and it appears very vivid ^^
Old 04-04-2012, 11:01 PM
Baking cookies for Pluma
View Sweet Cupcake's Photo Album
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 
Total Awards: 64

My Mood: Creative
Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Light Talent Light Talent
@Ruby: Congrats on you Art award! one of the most important badge for me! I saw your drawing in the gallery, I like much your style for draw and paint, i like your watercolor style, i can't decide which draw like my more.. the B have those flowers so pretty and i love how you did the hair too, in the A i love the background, the effect how you paint it!
I can see Pet (olivia friend, the fairy that love sing ) you did her almost same! and with Olivia too!! I love your drawings!!
Good Job!!!

@Alexia: I love your drawings too!! thanks for share the others that I had not seen,they are awesome! I love the fairy thinking in the pad and Leaf is beautiful! I love how you did him clothes!! Good job!

When i got the Art award I could not believe!!! even was chose for the gallery cover In that moment.. had a mix of feelings how Cat show here! I was proud happy!! confused.. .
what surprised me that fairies that i never have seen said: look Cupcake! "i love your drawing!" lol i seemed famous was crazy!

I won the art badge with it:

"Cupcake playing with autumn leaves"

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52499140/my%20drawings/Autumn%20small%20version.png

For art month i drawed it, Cupcake had traveled to mainland and she saw the frames, art abstract, she saw it so bored that she decided "fix it!" finally i did not uploaded it.. idk why..

"Cupcake having fun on the mainland"
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/52499140/my%20drawings/cuparte.png

Last edited by Sweet Cupcake; 04-05-2012 at 02:49 AM. Reason: changing the images to link
Old 04-04-2012, 11:51 PM
Baking@IcyBlossoms viaBS❤
View Iris Waterdew's Photo Album
Iris Waterdew's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fairy Friends To The End Award Klingon Appreciation Day 2013 Award Summer 2013 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2013 Award International Fairy Day Award 2013 J.M. Barrie Day 2013 Award Spring 2013 Award St. Patrick Day 2013 Award 
Total Awards: 43

My Mood: Busy
Iris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dustIris Waterdew glows with pixie dust
Water Talent
Lol Cupcake, your picture is so cute!
Old 04-05-2012, 02:30 AM
is a proud water pixie!
View Twilight's Photo Album
Twilight's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Fourth of July 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Scavenger Hunt 2017 Award Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 Summer Vacation 2017 Award 
Total Awards: 221

My Mood: Pixieish
Twilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond reputeTwilight is a Fairy beyond repute
Water Talent Tinker Talent Light Talent
Congrats Ruby!
All of your drawings are just wonderful!

~Twi
Old 04-05-2012, 03:28 AM
Im a Founding Fairy!
View Olivia Diamondsky's Photo Album
Olivia Diamondsky's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award National Cookie Day 2014 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2014 Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award Arcade Puzzle Challenge Champs Award Arcade Winner - Retired Award 
Total Awards: 94

My Mood: Amuzed
Olivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy ListOlivia Diamondsky is on Tink's Buddy List
Animal Talent Garden Talent Water Talent
Wow Ruby, Your drawings get better and better! Congrats on your badge you sooo deserve it!

Alexia, Leaf is so cute you did a great job!

Cups, when did u do that? Love it!......................Olivia (Claps for all!)
Old 04-05-2012, 06:03 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Pet Training 2017 Award International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 Pixie Write An Acrostic Poem Award 2017 

Onionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond reputeOnionleaf is a Fairy beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie Roseblossom View Post
@ Onion: I really like the second one! The other two are cool too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iris_Waterdew View Post
Aww, Onion, don't say that! Your pictures are just lovely
I can't really draw anime very well so I'm very jealous >.<"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Cupcake View Post
@Alexia: I love your drawings too!! thanks for share the others that I had not seen,they are awesome! I love the fairy thinking in the pad and Leaf is beautiful! I love how you did him clothes!! Good job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia Diamondsky View Post
Alexia, Leaf is so cute you did a great job!
Gosh, thanks for all the compliments, everyone! My drawings are really nothing special, and I can't exactly pick a favorite, so I thank you all for liking my work.

Congrats again Ruby! You totally deserve that badge after sending in so many artworks. Thanks for sharing them with all of us, it was a real pleasure to look at and admire.

Old 04-05-2012, 06:07 AM
Baking cookies for Pluma
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Earth Day 2016 Award 2016 Happy Valentine's Day Award 2015 Thanksgiving Award Autumn 2015 Award Patriotic Fairy's 2015 Award Summer 2015 Award Happy Valentine's Day 2015 Halloween 2014 Award 

Sweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magicSweet Cupcake has mastered their Fairy magic
@Alexia:You are welcome Alexia! and that we have not mentioned your ponies!

@Ty Iris!!

@Olivia which drawing you mean?

*pick profile by glitterpony -easter siggy by Iris waterdew,judge siggy by Olvia Diamondsky *
*thanks *

Last edited by Sweet Cupcake; 04-05-2012 at 06:16 AM.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:53 AM
Always learning!
View Book Thing's Photo Album
Book Thing's Fairy
Awards Showcase
Friendship Award 2019 Thanksgiving 2017 Award Halloween 2017 Award Autumn Equinox Award 2017 Talk Like A Pirate Day Award 2017 International Friendship Day Award 2017 July the 4th Award 2017 Summer Solstice Award 2017 
Total Awards: 150

My Mood: Wishful
Book Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magicBook Thing has mastered their Fairy magic
Animal Talent Tinker Talent Water Talent
Thanks so much, everyone!
@ Cupcake: Your pictures are so nice! I specifically remember that Autumn one as the cover! I love your pictures, the colours are all so becoming! It's funny how you said you liked the background in picture A, because I scribbled those brown lines because I was so frustrated that the fairy had turned out ugly... but then just decided to try to redo her over top, haha. You can even look: http://sketch.odopod.com/sketches/545768/edit (And here's the picture B link, too if you want to see: http://sketch.odopod.com/sketches/546715/edit)
@ Alexia: I just love that style you use! You're an amazing artist! By the way, the technique/materials I used was the computer, for every single one of those drawings! I just search up random new online drawing sites once in a while. And thanks for resizing the pictures... I was thinking they were kind of big but I didn't know how to make them smaller

~Ruby.
Old 04-05-2012, 07:07 AM
Baking cookies for Pluma
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase

You are welcome! sometimes when we are frustrated can be some good!
if you see my autumn drawing you will see that not all the leaves are painted that was bc i was tired! then i decide finish and and leave without paint and after when i see the drawing again really i loved!

by the way.. i cant see nothing when i linked..

*pick profile by glitterpony -easter siggy by Iris waterdew,judge siggy by Olvia Diamondsky *
*thanks *
Old 04-05-2012, 07:19 AM
Tinkering away
Onionleaf's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Wow, what a cool site you have used there! Cupcake, if you wait for the page to load, it shows an animation of Ruby drawing the whole thing! You are a fabulous artist Ruby, I could never be able to figure out how to draw so well on the computer. I usually do pencil sketches and then scan them, doing the coloring-in on GIMP. I have a style, huh? That's pretty cool. ^^

And if you ever have to reduce the size of an image, just wrap the [ SHOT] [ /SHOT] tags around the URL.

Old 04-05-2012, 07:41 AM
Baking cookies for Pluma
Sweet Cupcake's Fairy
Awards Showcase

Ty Alexia!
Ruby this is great!! I can left you a comment there? yes? how?
How you did that animation? the site allow you it? I draw with my mouse i no have any tool for draw.. i would love can buy a tablet some day..
you are a great aritist!!